We need you!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• We need you!

Greetings!

I'm searching for players who would like to join me and my team on Great Britain's soil in server Demeter. There is a possibility to take over 3 very high ranked accounts. Server is a bit more than 3 months old.
      Contact me on Skype or PM.
      Link to my account in .org community - board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…01360-dr-hannibal-lecter/

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hannibal Lecter ().

• Would recommend playing with this fellow!

If i had the time i would and certainly over recent times he showed to both be a great fighter and leader, of course JZ didnt seem much :thumbsup:

Plus come play on .org much better :thumbsup:

Avatar and sig by HONDA 775 :thumbup:
    • what is the point of playing in new server?
      I mean you could easily fade out and .. the mines.. will simply keep you in small-size/least epic battles
      I talk to people and size is not a thing that matter

The post was edited 1 time, last by World -- ().

• Xarius wrote:

Would recommend playing with this fellow!

If i had the time i would and certainly over recent times he showed to both be a great fighter and leader, of course JZ didnt seem much :thumbsup:

Plus come play on .org much better :thumbsup:

A bunch of us came from .org 4-5 years ago.

It is full of players who think they can fight and when you beat them into the ground they whinge and whine and will cross server hit you on servers where you have lesser developed accounts.

.us are by far more superior servers. heck we have some of the top players in the games history in various facets of the game e.g. donating - A Viking may be on ,.org but he slowed down significantly on his donating and got behind the A-Train where he should be ahead of almost everyone, also, the mods can be arrogant d-bags and not at all pleasant at times unlike here where they are generally chill.

regardless, general discussion really isn't the place for recruiting to a server or alliance, there's board sub sections for that. Respect that next time before coming on here and having a crony bag out our servers.

Edit: there totally used to be a subforum for alliance/server/account recruiting! May have changed when it became illegal to exchange accounts here.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Spidey Taak ().