Bam's Wonder, Anger or Valor {Adv}

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• We didn't have different interpretations of those, neutral is third party, mafia is specifically mafia, anti town is specifically everything that is not third party or town *shrugs* in their roles it doesn't say mafia. It says anti town

Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
  • as Jesse and World party to celebrate their victory, they slowly realize that the gun they believed they had was only World using his fingers and so, they check on Maul, puzzled by how come he remained silent and discovered that his body hadn't moved and starved to death quietly... they just backed away slowly.

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

• Well. the setup was interesting. It did need more players to work better, but that's not bam's fault.

@Turkeh:

This is one bit of why your always scummy even when you're town. You just love to provide a counter argument. I went for Jesse for being the only one who didn't explicitly tell us they're town (or town aligned or NOT anti-town ..etc.) and you believed his counter argument and supported it. from that point on my suspicion on you grew and could not be suppressed. Sometimes we just need to follow the simple rules and not over-complicate matters. *Sigh*

Good game all, and ESPECIALLY Word. You did improve your game, mate. Keep it up.

And thanks, bam, for -once again- providing such an eccentric setup. I always enjoy non-standard non-normal setups, and yours was puzzling enough to keep my mind working and guessing.
    I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• I forgot the whole, I can only steal night-actions bit which is why I didn't look more closely at world :P so whoopsy on my part there.

Bakaka what? :cliffs: That's my face right now. Counter-argument? I uh...agreed with you about cult and even ultimately about Jesse Oo. In fact I stated he was scum as well but I suspected he wasn't the killer and Kaleg was. Ironic that he stabbled you as you went in for the hug to make him better. Probably you should stop finding me scummy because I specifically disagree with your reasoning.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • Haha I was just trying to play like I would if I was town since nobodies been lynching me recently but Bams set up forced me a little out of my character and there were moments I was pretty nervous. Ultimately you guys went inactive at the wrong time, when activity was higher I was more of a suspect.

Also me not saying I was pro town was on purpose- I was hoping someone would investigate and clear me since I could falsify any investigation

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • It's because neutral is typically third party roles and anti town consists of mafia roles and other anti town and fourth party variants. Just because the mafia team is strictly the most common anti town team doesn't mean it's it's own form. As an example, cultafia typically fall under anti town and not third party roles but it's dependant on the mod to reinforce that. Do I know that my answer was purposefully misleading? Of course, it's the nature of b-games. *Shrugs* the way you mod games and the way I mod games are completely different, it's not like you telling me how to mod my games is going to change how I mod them lol

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

• When it comes to Jester roles, almost nobody uses the retribution kill off a lynch clause for a jester (myself included) so I'm always nonchalant on them winning. They're basically a survivor as far as I'm concerned, which means their life means nothing to me. Especially as town.

LegendaryKiller wrote:

well i didn't want to do it, and then, next thing you know, i got zapped by a thezning!