Bam's Wonder, Anger or Valor {Adv}

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Something isn't adding up here. We are being told that someone doesn't have a gun and like Kaleg said, that points to a gunsmith. Now why would we have a gunsmith and no mafia? I could be mistaken, but what point would there be for a gunsmith if there is no mafia? I know I'm still learning all the possible roles and this is a Bam game, but something isn't making sense.

As for the cult idea, I don't want to nix the idea, but it is becoming more of a possibility since there was no night kill last night or the night before. Getting a bit worried here.

Bam, I look forward to your games. You are always coming up with new ways for me to never trust anyone in a game :)
  • World -- wrote:

there should be right? This's mafia game. They are hiding somewhere and pretend to be innocent.

Please, give some real thoughts on the game, I am really beginning to hate your lack of input.

Jesse, I read your post and do feel that something is wrong, something is missing but I can't put my finger on it.

Vote Jesse

I just don't feel the town vibe from that post #220.

Yes Thez, I heard you loud and clear.

• It's not a gunsmith role, people.

Also, it's well known I like to insert a lot of wifom in my posts, but good lord. I count three people who are doing nothing BUT wifom. It makes it a rather annoying expenditure to read these posts when people remain so wishy washy on reads as opposed to putting posts together and developing an ACTUAL read. We all know that everyone here has some kind of role. This means you should have a basis of information, and I have shared all of mine thus far. Please, use your heads and stop casting so much self doubt on every minor detail of every post.

That being said, Jesse, baka, World Drk, and Turkeh all need to develop some actual stance. Especially the last three on that list.

Also, Turkeh, your FoS or whatever you guys use these days is real cute. Either vote me or don't. Don't promote a facade of me being scummy to you without any commitment because that shows wishwashyness in your posts, and thus a lack of commitment.

LegendaryKiller wrote:

well i didn't want to do it, and then, next thing you know, i got zapped by a thezning!
  • Replace baka with Kaleg on my list. Your posting styles are super similar, but I can get a sense of commitment from baka at least, while Kaleg has been far, far more hesitant. I'd rather someone take a stance and be wrong than do nothing but ask themselves questions. Fact of the matter is nothing will be proven to you that you don't physically see, so you have to use your head.

LegendaryKiller wrote:

well i didn't want to do it, and then, next thing you know, i got zapped by a thezning!
  • Lol Maul that's not giving me much to defend but like I said if a majority thinks this will help the town then there isn't much I can say- but I will tell you now it is only going to hurt the town.

Of the people of today I find Bakas line of reasoning most flawed. He went from trying not to guess a Bam set up to believing it's a cult and developing a hyperextensive theory about someone being the leader and needing to be lynched today. Plus the whole sharpe and him thing seemed weird yesterday and both used similar terminology that seemed off. So my stand for now would be <Vote Baka>

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • DrkAngel wrote:

but it is becoming more of a possibility since there was no night kill last night or the night before.

To anyone discounting a mafia and saying it must be a cult, would you be suspecting it as much if this were day 2 and there'd been no N1 NK? Remember that on N1 any mafia would've been RBed (and Jesse as the only one to not truth-serum would've been a fool to kill if he were mafia) and on N2 , while improbable, there'd the chance of a doc save. I feel you're following Drk's logic there to tunnel on Cult so I feel the possibilities should be expanded.

Thez, I have taken a stance on World. Other than that I don't yet have anything to push a solid case on so I feel this is info-gathering time still. As I feel it ain't LyLo right now, I'm not going to use a "well this person I don't have a true case against is who I'm gonna vote for because I have the most of a non-case against them." It just seems that World is incompetent at trying to discuss any accusations against him and no one seems to be sticking their neck out for him which has put it on the backburner in most people's eyes it seems. So until I find something on someone else, I feel no need to deviate from the case I do have.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • @Turkeh:

Maybe I used the wrong word. Maybe bam didn't "slip" but was rather "hinting"? I mean I'm only guessing stuff here as I have nothing solid to go by.

@Thez:

Yes, I did read what you said, but what would you have expected me to ask?? Who your Gunsmith Mason partner is?? That wouldn't be too smart as it doesn't help the town (unless they're BR AND cannot be culted). Hell, even if they are they still could be blocked .. etc. so I'm not interested in knowing who they are.

@Jesse:

As long as we have no info all I can do is play by probability. It seemed that your lynch might be the best choice in a cult game. Tell me it's not a cult game for sure and I will try to look elsewhere. Now Thez says there's no cult in the game, but how do I know she hasn't been culted herself? She says you don't have a gun and she says you're not cult.. then she takes that back and says you're not mafia but then says there's no cult in the game... I mean.. sheesh.. if she knew there was no cult in the first place then how come she first said you (specifically) are not cult, and how does she take that back hinting you still "might" be because she was relying on a gunsmith result which doesn't totally write-off cult??

Put another way: If I "knew" there was no cult in the game then neither you, Thez, Kaleg, Turkeh, Maul, Drk nor World are cult and I don't even need a gunsmith result for that!!

@Drk:

This is a BAM-modded game. bam belongs to an interesting modding school that could very well include a role just to distract you and lead you astray. I've seen it before (not specifically from bam, but from bam-like mods), so I'm not going to count on that for a hint.

@Thez:

"It's not a gunsmith"?? What other role tells us someone "doesn't have a gun"??
    Also, no.. my role does not give me much info at all. bam deliberately gave me "half the info" in my role PM and let me deduce the other half on my own. "some kind of" something doesn't really give you ALL the info about your role, does it? I've been trying to find out the complimentary part through trial and error.
    I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• Kaleg Nar wrote:

To anyone discounting a mafia and saying it must be a cult, would you be suspecting it as much if this were day 2 and there'd been no N1 NK? Remember that on N1 any mafia would've been RBed (and Jesse as the only one to not truth-serum would've been a fool to kill if he were mafia) and on N2 , while improbable, there'd the chance of a doc save. I feel you're following Drk's logic there to tunnel on Cult so I feel the possibilities should be expanded.
    Bam said that:

Post #104 =

Mod flaw
    It appears that I cannot really punish players for lying when I didn't properly explain... so I suppose we'll start the count over from this post.
    That means that Thez and I were removed from that list.

Pt. 2: Punishment -

You all must know by now that I like to lay traps within traps. Each of you that claimed to be town will now only have a 50% chance of successfully completing your night action tonight, on top of that, those that simply lied will not have access to their night actions.
    Kaleg, you said you were "not ANTI-TOWN" in post #89.

That excludes you too.

There was the 50% chance that an action would still happen if people had said they were town so I'm beginning not to trust you this game, you don't usually miss that type of permutation.

Vote Jesse, wasn't bolded before.

• Okay so there are a lot of misconceptions about how I received all this information and you guys are waaay too stuck on the mason/gunsmith thing. So I'm going to lay it out flatly for you.

1) I did not choose to have this action. A person visited me N1 and gave me a box. I chose a number and a person during D2 and it was a variance of flavor of cop. This one happened to be whether they had a gun.
    2) I don't have this ability anymore. All I have is my normal ability.
    3) I'm not linked with anybody.

LegendaryKiller wrote:

• World - Kaleg,
    Jesse - Baka, maul,

Player List-
    2. World
    3. Baka*
    4. Turkeh*
    5. Kaleg*
    6. Drk*
    7. Jesse*
    8. Maul*
    9. Thez

Those with an asterix next to their name have completed the requirements currently set by the day limitation.

Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:

The post was edited 1 time, last by bamcbix ().

• Kaleg - All I said is that it is a possibility. I'm not tunneling on the idea. Don't put words in my mouth. And I wasn't even the first one to bring it up.

Baka- I realize this is a Bam game and I realize that he adds flavor to everything, I probably should have put that in my post, but it was late, I just got off work and I was tired. It just wasn't making sense to me and maybe I was missing something. I know I don't know all the roles out there. Seems I learn a new one every time I play.

So according to Maul....he, Thez, and Kaleg were all removed from the consequences of the truth serum the other day? So that means that there is more than Jesse as a possible target, so why is everyone so focused on him? Just because he didn't say that he was town? All Bam said was that you if you lied, there would be consequences. He didn't say that it had to be about whether you are town or not. Maybe Jesse lied about something else and lost his NA if he even had one. I get that it might be a long shot, but the possibility is still there.

And thank you Thez for clearing that up for me. I was confused when you brought up the 'not having a gun' thing and with it being an option out of box, it makes more sense. With all the number picking, it seems like we are picking our own game here.
  • Man not a lot of post; would like to see something from world or turkeh to at least add more spices to the mix- even if it's against me. Barring anything unusual this day phase- it's better if we at least accomplish something

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • Vote Kaleg

Idk why there no kill since 2 nights ago but you , Kaleg, you're trying to deceive people , prevent them from viewing you as the suspect.
    I know your plan.
    You're trying to lynch a townie that is new and have less method to defend himself. So you can save up your gun at night to assassinate players that most dangerous to your plan.

You guys know why he's targeting me now , just like the same method he used last game, taking down easy target of day lynch to save a night kill.
    Kaleg deserved 4 more votes
    I talk to people and size is not a thing that matter
  • World - Kaleg,
    Jesse - Baka, maul,
    Kaleg - world

~26 hours left... thez and world both haven't fulfilled today's 'challenge' yet (which is also partially the reason why you haven't gotten a part two yet.. I mean.... this ones as easy as they get.) I get why thez hasn't.... but world literally posted an hour ago.... meh...

Anyways, activity yesterday was very.... well, it was terrible. Should I mention how bad activity is again expect consequences that effect all players, as I said, you are all responsible for keeping everyone active.

Anyways, I'm leaving for work soon, hope the game picks up.

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

• DrkAngel wrote:

So according to Maul....he, Thez, and Kaleg were all removed from the consequences of the truth serum the other day? So that means that there is more than Jesse as a possible target, so why is everyone so focused on him?
    I know Jesse received a parcel last night.

That's why I believe Thez.

That's why I highly suspect Jesse.

He hasn't commented on it even a hint, he hasn't given support to Thez so I don't trust him.

Vote stands till more Information arrives.

• There is absolutely no pressure on Thez so I didn't see the need to release that information. If votes started to fly to Thez's direction then I would of stepped in and confirmed it and all I could really do is mentioned this morning someone gave me the parcel.

Besides that I was asked to pick a person and a number, which I did, and after that I received no more messages about what would happen. I was honestly wondering if I had some type of crazy role that maybe my character imagined this. The more reasonable thing was that whatever my actions or information that I picked will take place during the next night phase.

So why didn't I mention it, I gained no nformation from it other than I had also received a parcel, because of this I didn't have anything I could really give to the town information wise.

• World - Kaleg is not voting for you because you are new and have no way of defending yourself. You have everything you need to defend yourself. He is voting for you because you really aren't saying anything when you do post. This last post of your was better than your others, so you are moving in the right direction.

Maul -Just trying to wrap my mind around this.... so just because you knew that Jesse got a package and he didn't say anything to back Thez up, you are suspecting him? Thez didn't claim that he received one until a few posts ago. Why the need to support Thez? Because we started wondering about the whole gunsmith thing? I don't see a vote that came from it, so I don't see the need for someone to support him. Why do you feel that Jesse needed to support Thez?
  • "Bang, you're dead"

"AHHHH! Why? Why did you shoot me!? I can feel so much pain, oh so much pain. Oh the agony! The blood is everywhere! Somebody help me, call a doctor! DO SOMETHING!"

Everyone stares at the scene before them and do nothing as Maul strangely acts as tho he was shot and then acts as tho he has died.. then, the townspeople slowly back away.

Role information will be shared later, you now only require 4 to lynch.

World - Kaleg,
    Jesse - Baka,
    Kaleg - world

You will now have a full 24 hours from this point.

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

The post was edited 3 times, last by bamcbix ().