Bam's Wonder, Anger or Valor {Adv}

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Kaleg I'm a bit confused about what you meant about the people being on at the time of Bams post, could you walk me through that logic a little more? If it was a delayed kill from the night before then how does that narrow down the suspects to a group of three? Even if it isn't some type of delayed kill then it could of just been Bam waiting to write the post after the action is sent in or when Bam came online. Your reasoning there seems pretty bad to me- I feel like Dark has made her usual townish post and I know I didn't so if I was to go off of your list then I would find you the scummiest.

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • I don't think he meant online at the time, he is just looking at the posts between Bam's two posts.

I know I didn't kill him. Why would I? I just asked him some questions that I was hoping to get answers to. It would be a little obvious and I'm not an idiot here.

As for eliminating Jesse, I don't think that the fact he didn't have a gun the other night clears him. Hate to bring up the box, as that seems to irritate Thez, but who says there wasn't a one shot ability in there?
  • Turkehs quitness is irking me right now, I wouldn't be opposed to placing a vote but obviously I'll give her a little time to make some kind of response

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • <vote turkeh>

I guess this is the end of the day phase but I think the town needs any information it can get its hands on

• World - Kaleg,
    Kaleg - world
    Turkeh - thez, Baka, Jesse
    4 for majoriry

Maul has died during the day phase, he was an inventor (of sorts)

All of the people stand around and watch as 'they' come and pick up Maul's body and lead him to the "Padded play room" where they put a straight jacket and a muzzel on him and leave him to pretend to be dead until he finally snaps out of it again. They realize that the old scientist may take months to snap out of this one, but they just don't care.

Two silhouettes talk and another proposal is made, a larger sack of money is offered and this time, a real trade is made. The other silhouette hands over a strange looking pipe, some herbs and a strange looking crystal ball, then the silhouette grabs a small stone bowl, we matches, some.. well, some of a lot of stuff and wishes good luck to the buyer.

We then stumble upon our last person of the day who is whispering something to some thing that they have in their hand, we can only hear the whispers for a short time, but we can make out this:"I know you're so thirsty, I'll get you something nice and warm to drink"

Night begins and lasts 24 hours. A couple PMs will be sent out shortly. Happy hunting.

Player list -
    2. World
    3. Baka
    4. Turkeh
    5. Kaleg
    6. Drk
    7. Jesse
    8. Maul Inventor
    9. Thez

Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:

The post was edited 1 time, last by bamcbix ().

• Universal role block

Looks like nothing has changed from the status of yesterday due to today's theme... what a shame.

P.S. if you received a PM from me about what happened last night but I fully expect you to act as tho it never happened or I'll have to mod kill you for the integrity of the game. I do admit that it was my fault entirely, sorry about that.

Player list -
    2. World
    3. Baka
    4. Turkeh
    5. Kaleg
    6. Drk
    7. Jesse
    9. Thez

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are required for majority

P.S.S. sorry about the long wait for.. well nothing at all to change, I wish the state of the game had changed so it didn't appear to be a long wait for nothing, but I appreciate your understanding.

Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:

The post was edited 1 time, last by bamcbix ().

• LOL. The lack on NKs is actually becoming a negative utility to town!!! We gained absolutely no information over the 3 nights.

I ended the day voting Turkeh, so I'll start at the same position, but I'll stress on it being in accordance to the previous day and NOT info gained at night.

Vote: Turkeh
    I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• Jesse wrote:

If it was a delayed kill from the night before then how does that narrow down the suspects to a group of three?

I believe that sentence is where the confusion stems from. My narrowed list was assuming a NON-delayed kill where the person would submit it and then it would be carried out ASAP, not a not action that happened during the day.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • Yeah that would make more sense

Well mainly it's Turkehs quietness that's throwing me off, so I guess she has a fresh start to say something

• Thought I mentioned earlier that weekends are rough for me. I think the idea of a delayed gunshot kill is dumb and people suggesting it are suspect. My bet would be anti-town day-killer, makes way more sense to me.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • Well, this no night kill thing is becoming more and more irritating,

I am getting more and more confused. Nothing makes sense. I am going to get some sleep and hopefully get some insight to all of this. I have a million things running through my head. I am going to try to read the past couple days tomorrow before work.
  • When it comes to it, the last day phase ended on US Monday, during which Turkeh began posting again so that chronology isn't off so long as she's referring to the prior day phase as opposed to the current one. (Remember Bam had to extend the night phase.)

Turkeh, what leads you to believe the kill was a normal day action as opposed to a delayed night action taking place during the day?

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • World -- wrote:

I think Turkeh at least she has tried to be active lately. We should focus on someone who carried the gun earlier.

Yeah one post isn't "trying to be active", I mean all that stuff that happened yesterday and that's all you can post? Common turkeh I know you have more going on in your head than that. For the people trying to figure it out, stop trying to figure out the set up or the no kills and focus on scum hunting or something active. The amount of post in the last sixteen hours has been pathetic. This game looks like everyone's sitting here hoping a cop can come in and lead the sheep into the promised land of finding scum. Low activity by everyone makes it incredibly hard for anyone to make reads or play the game. Plus we are talking about a Bam advanced game which means that whatever is happening behind the scenes will not make it simple or easy to the town. The best way to go forward with this game is all of us need to step up our post a little and take some action. Stop letting scum sit in the shadows of inactivity and hide, we've only lost a couple of players but we still have a majority of players left, activity should be higher than this crap shoot

• Post #104 not sure if I’m the only one who noticed this but bam’s statement seems to infer that he wouldn’t count lying before his post here. (ah seems it was noticed, since Maul has been cleared, and since Thez’s claim seems to be backed up by Maul’s assertions ingame and later role flip - Kaleg seems to get another Fos for this).

I also thought it was interesting Maul spotted Sharpe as the jester.

Interestingly I think Thez is probably telling the truth about third party players in the game. (Though unsure on his alignment and it does remain possible he is lying or...high).

Post #181 - I think this post points to a midday action as it’s odd that bam would comment about when midday is.

Post #208 - I disagree baka - it could also mean that there is a time limit for certain things to transpire in the game as well. It however doesn’t mean you’re wrong (just maybe about the reasoning why) about there being a cult, some things regarding my own role lead me to believe that it’s certainly possible there is a cult.

Post#225 feels a bit OMGUSy. As far as baka theories go I felt like implying a cult wasn’t a huge thing. It also feels a bit like how defensive Jesse acts.

Post#226 - you feel a bit like you’re hard-lining defending jesse here. You’re second in line for my Fos.

Post #239 - implies that the town saw maul die and that he was shot. Gunshots are not typically delayed things...so yeah :P I doubt this is a delay kill.

Post #242 - eh vig wouldn’t be my first bet at the role crumbing maul did earlier, I’d actually guess anti-town day-killer. Again suspicious behavior from kaleg.

Post#260 - I think you might be coming to the wrong conclusion here thez. Cult is considered third party (what I’m guessing you’re terming neutral) and cult can grow, so while it might have been true then...it might not be true now. I think Kaleg is our killer, I also believe Jesse is not town. Are you 100% certain there is no mafia? What if mafia kills during the day this game - gunshot is usually indicative of mafia (and not sk), is it not?

Vote Kaleg

I'm voting kaleg only here because I think he's our killer. If I die, please get either him or Jesse.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • Right now, I guess I would have to suspect Kaleg more than the rest. We don't have much to go on, but out of everything, he has stood out to me the most as scummy. I don't like how he said that the cult idea was my idea when it wasn't. Yes, I made a comment about it, but I wasn't the first. I think I was more like 5th or something. I am also not fond of how he goes straight to a townie that killed Maul. He does mention later that scum killing him makes more sense, but he was the only one that brought up a townie killing him. As far as him killing Maul, I don't know if he did or not. I can see why Maul would be killed, but I really don't see a lot of motive from anyone for killing him right now

Vote Kaleg