Bam's Wonder, Anger or Valor {Adv}

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

  • Turkeh, your argument against me seems to stem from the fact that I initially thought the Maul kill to be a day vig. At the time I did believe it to be a day vig simply because its timing if a submit and immediately happen case was going on, would've given time for consideration and all, plus being unaccustomed to day killing baddies, day vig was my first thought. I now see the argument for it being a baddie, but I can't help but have initial thoughts. In addition I do feel it'd be more likely to be a delayed action considering the kill took place right on the 48 hour mark. It'd be an odd coincidence for that to be the case if Bam had to receive the action during the day, read it, write a story, and then post it for it be so exact, no? And if it was a night action delayed, that could help explain why we didn't see it on D2 post-serum.

    As for the count restarting on truth serum day and missing that for latter analysis, I believe it's fair to say other people also had that fact slip from their head so explain why I get scum points for it and only me.

    Drk, your argument bases off that I used a quote from you, which you perceived as me putting words into your mouth. I quoted you because I felt your statement embodied how others were thinking, hence it made sense to get a framework from you to show what general argument I was referring to and address a wide group. So yes you weren't the first, but your statement was a poster child in essence and if you reread 226 and how I address it as "To anyone" I believe you'll see that I was using your quote as an example of what others were also thinking to address an issue that was prominent at the time.


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • Actually Kaleg, I find you suspicious for two reasons:

    1. you were pretty hard-core defending Jesse.
    2. the out the gates Day-Vig suggestion.

    Now 3. The weird suggestion of a delayed kill from a gunshot Oo. I would argue it makes far more sense the poke about midday from bam sounds more like someone not having sent in an action than it does never before seen delayed gunshot death. (or at least never seen by me).

    Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • See turkeh I knew you could make a good post containing some high content. Your argument was very compelling and I can see some work was put into it. I am curious if Kaleg does in fact get lynched (which there is a high chance of, since no one is saying anything) and Kaleg comes up town then what next? Do you still come after me? Your theory just seems to be a little based on the idea that Kaleg and me are scum since he happened to defend me. I'm not connected to Kaleg in any way (least not as far as I know) and it just seems like your lining up your lynch targets already and I'm curious what your next move would be? As for me i do think Kaleg is town and I will have to decide if it's worth it to be a part of a lynch of someone I believe is town just to try and move the game forward and gain some type of information. Personally right now I don't see the benefit of killing off one of the more active posters in this game when I'm sure someone quiet (like turkeh, dark, and even Baka and Thez) could just be hiding out to avoid some attention. In Thez's case he has even done so in the past to prove a point.

    Speaking of that, what's the deal Baka? You don't usually need Thez or someone else to make a long winded post before you get active and yet you've been fairy quiet all day phase? I agree with you, I am wondering where Thez decided to go or if he is just frustrated by the game set ups or something, but that doesn't mean you have to be quiet as well.


    What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • Turkeh, I don't feel I wad defending Jesse. Baka had a theory and I was discussing the validity of that theory. I still have to hold him as a suspect overall. As for kill thing, I find your logic flawed. You find it off that I wouldn't consider an anti-town day killer though I haven't seen one before when you won't consider a delayed kill because you've never seen one before. (Double standard?) You find it suspicious I created this idea, even though Thez first brought it up in 250.

    All this said, Thez has not yet posted this day phase and we're getting close to a day end so I feel going after an inactive is warranted in the absence of strong leads.

    VOTE: THEZMON


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • @Jesse:

    True. I don't need Thez to make a post, but I do need input. As it stands we are exactly at the same place as we were on D1, with the exception of knowing someone is carrying a gun and that it's not you. Now where do we go from there?

    This game has more "speculation" content than it has arguments based on facts or even players linking. I'm not even sure why I'm voting Turkeh, tbh. I'm probably better off voting Thez in a bid to get him to show up, except I thought he was town already based on the "gift box issue", so.. *Shrug*

    World is improving his game bit by bit, but he still hasn't learnt to make a reasonable dialogue work. In other words, voting him for pressure is fruitless. Either vote him for the lynch based on a real case (which does not exist at this time) or just leave him alone. Those are my two options.

    You are still a mystery, but you have been cleared of that shot, so.. *Shrug .. again*

    Turkeh is Turkeh. I'd hate to be her opponent on a Poker table, tbh. She's always null to me.

    Kaleg is GOOD. He gives me town vibes, but he did fool me in the previous game with this very same attitude, so I'm not sure whether I should go for content or meta (content says Town, while meta says he can look most innocent when he is in fact scum).

    And then there's Drk who has also been giving me town vibes so far, and it's hard for me to have her linked with anyone, so even if we lynch for info it'd still not be the prime choice.

    Maybe I should vote myself. LOL. The problem is bam is not giving complete flips, so I still wouldn't know what my "exact" role is. I know I'm "some kind of" something (he did explicitly mention that something, but it bugs me that I don't know which kind of it I am. I've tried to figure it out to no avail.)

    This game feels like we're actually playing against bam himself... kind of.

    Unvote

    So, my read list looks like this:

    Thez - Town (game proceedings)
    Kaleg - Town (gut)
    Drk - Town (gut)
    Jesse - Null/Town
    Turkeh - Null
    World - Null
    I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

  • Starting the next day phase majority will no longer grant a lynch, whomever has the most votes on them by the end of the day phase will be lynched, I will also be ending this current day phase roughly 3 hours early.

    the second punishment everyone will receive is da phases will now be shortened to 48 hours.

    if the players in this game cannot make at least a total of 20 posts this day phase I will be adding a third.

    5 hours remaining.

    Thez - kaleg
    Kaleg - Turkeh, Drk

    Total player posts this day phase: 18


    Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

    spaPOT wrote:

    no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:

    The post was edited 1 time, last by bamcbix ().

  • Well, Baka, your list does seem interesting to me. Only thing I can really disagree with right now is complete clearing of Jesse because of Maul's boxes. I'll grant that it would be a gift from a pro-town PR but an inventor could give it to an anti-townie so I can't fully discount the possibility, although I don't have anything on Jesse really to cause suspicion of it at this time.

    Turkeh, you were on earlier and didn't post in this thread so I've got a question for you then. Was that because you didn't feel there was anything worth commenting on or was there another reason?


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • I think you mean Thez, not Jesse?? Jesse is only clear of being Mafia (carrying a gun) due to Thez' claim. Thez is the one cleared by the box thing, but not because they got it though. It's because he used it and announced it. That is also why Jesse cannot be completely clear, bc we only learnt about him receiving the box from Maul (i.e. Jesse said nothing about it until Maul announced it).
    I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

  • bakakadassa wrote:

    You are still a mystery, but you have been cleared of that shot, so.. *Shrug .. again*

    That's what made you think you were clearing him. I figured you meant Thez's gunsmith clearing Jesse, not Thez being cleared with it.


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • Bam if people like Thez aren't playing anymore is there replacements on stand by? Something to keep the game moving if they are done?

    I've been thinking about it and I believe if we don't lynch someone today we'll be back at square one again tomorrow. So if no one has been lynched before then the day phase ends then I will vote for Kaleg. I personally believe he is innocent and turkeh is the more scummy one but I don't see that happening today. The reason for the vote is because today if we don't manage to gain some type of information, I just see tomorrow being exactly like today's day phase, especially with less time.


    What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • Sorry for the long wait. I thought there were enough votes but I realized obviously there weren't

    Thez - kaleg
    Kaleg - Turkeh, Drk, Jesse

    The day has ended, no silhouettes today unfortunately. Night lasts 24 hours.


    Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

    spaPOT wrote:

    no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:

    The post was edited 2 times, last by bamcbix ().

  • Today it appears that one of our beloved players has found some spare ammo, this should be an interesting. PM to be sent to that player shortly.

    Drk decided a quick snack after her copious amounts of dreaming would help her have better dreams for everyone, she decided it to be a good idea to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but one problem stood in her way, she hated the crust. She looked everywhere for a knife but sadly she couldn't find one, but when she looked back at her plate where her sandwich was made she saw that next to it was a nice looking knife, she reached her hand for it but as she did somebody pushed her onto the ground and gave her a close and personal look at the knife as her throat was sliced open.

    Later on, a knock came to somebody's door and when they opened it, they saw a familiar face. Sadly, Baka reached his arms put and embraced this strangely looking silhouette who then reached out and grabbed their knife and began thrusting it into Baka, who's last words were "Yes, m'boy release your hatred, I have finally cured you." PM to be sent.

    As you all wake up. You realize where you are now. The haze slowly fades. These are padded cells, and you are too afraid to let them know you're onto them.

    2. World
    3. Baka psychiatrist
    4. Turkeh
    5. Kaleg
    6. Drk Dreaming God
    7. Jesse
    9. Thez

    You have 48 hours.


    Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

    spaPOT wrote:

    no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
  • Of the remaining players I think Kaleg seems most pro town to me, I was thinking Thez was more pro town but then he went dark and stopped posting which is making me cringe a little. So i guess I would be alright with putting pressure on Turkeh, World, or Thez to at least prompt some type of more posts. Might wish to keep in mind there is only 48 hours of day phase now


    What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • Vote Kaleg

    DrkAngel has been killed. She has voted to lynch kaleg and she got killed right after that.
    I have been doubting this guy for long enough and I don't want to see the anti town take the advantage and kill the rest of us.
    I talk to people and size is not a thing that matter