Bam's Wonder, Anger or Valor {Adv}

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Bam's Wonder, Anger or Valor {Adv}

First and foremost, the game has not started yet. When you are allowed to post I will be sure to let you know.

Second, many of you may notice that you did not receive the name of your role.. that is on purpose.

Third, I expect you all to have fun, it is not a rule... yet.

The rules:
    1. You must follow each days theme or you will be punished.
    2. All actions in the game thread that are important and you expect the mod to see, you must bold
    3. Unless your role assumes the ability, you may not PM. I expect to be included in all PMs by those roles (roles that assume the ability are mafia, cult, cultafia, Masons, (in this game) lovers, neighbors.... basically anything that has a team/link
    4. Days will last at least 24 hours and at most 72 hours. NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE GRANTED unless I need one... :miffy:
    5. All votes must be bold, all unvotes must be bold I will not assume anything otherwise.
    6. Do not post in my mod color, it is mine and will be punishable by law... or death... or.... something.
    7. ABSOLUTELY NO EDITS I WILL MOD KILL YOU
    8. You may claim what you believe your role is, but you may be wrong. Things may have been withheld from you, you may have even been told the wrong information all together
    9. Any questions or concerns please PM me
    10. I just wanted a 10th rule.... oh, yeah, the rules may change.... sure... that's a rule too.

Player List-
    1. Sharpe
    2. World
    3. Baka
    4. Turkeh
    5. Kaleg
    6. Drk
    7. Jesse
    8. Maul
    9. Thez

Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:

The post was edited 3 times, last by bamcbix ().

• Bam got modkilled, Bam is still alive, and Eloy isn't in this game. SO WHO IS THE NECROMANCER?

Anyways, in the sign up thread I stated how Jesse's pre-emptive claim that he'd be busier during this game and thus not have a huge post count this game was obviously a ploy to seem pure townie in preparation for his mafia role so that he could lurk.

VOTE: JESSE

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • The game starts

Today's theme: short posts only. Each player may only post up to five sentences which will be contained in a small paragraph. If you think the paragraph is getting long, it is. As much as I'd like to tell you some parts and pieces of the story at hand, I'm also limited to these kinds of things and so... The Game officially begins.

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by bamcbix ().

• Turkeh, I'm not sure if Schroedinger's Bam fully applies here. We've looked in the box and he's alive, as evidenced by his post about modkilling himself (note he used past tense so it'd already been done by the time he wrote that) so there isn't the uncertainty that would make him both dead and alive. Anyways I was going to include a long list of random votes and unvotes (including votes for 'Random Guy In The Hall' and "Even Randomer Guy in the Hall') but I'm not sure it would be in line with Bam's daily theme.

Heather wrote:

• It seems that I have slightly confused a couple people, they seem to have two very important questions. The first question I was asked was "If I can only post five sentences, how can I vote or does that not count?" Fine question, but your vote of somebody itself is a sentence. The last was another good question, this person asked if they can only post five sentences for the whole day or per post. Of course I want my players to post the whole day, so it's only per post.

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by bamcbix ().

• I forgot to add my vote for Jesse in my last post. I also feel it'd be wasteful to not use the rest of my sentences so be prepared for Captain Obvious sentences. This is a sentence. This is another sentence of similar format to the last sentence.

VOTE: JESSE

Heather wrote:

• With five votes needed for a lynch, you put a third vote on me, World, for a spam reason while simultaneously piggybacking on Drk. I'm gonna be putting a serious vote on you vote that. The reason for that is because you're pushing close to a lynch on spam and if you're mafia, I could fathom the situation being that you, as a new player, decided to team up with your mate and were a bit too obvious with the buddying. Now as I do realize you're a newer player, I'm willing to overlook this if you demonstrate improvement, but for now I must apply pressure where I feel it's justified.

VOTE: WORLD

Heather wrote: