Cold WAR WARD VS. PH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Cold WAR WARD VS. PH

Hey Immortal Kindly post your battle reports here. We're currently war at VN .A thread in spam section is already enough coz i think u dont want to make it official haha :lolbash:.

FYI. to all if u will post Battle reports pls use spoilers :grumble:

Thanks everyone. enjoy watching and hunting :sniper: :sniper: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher:

Asklepios.com - -PH- Pinoy Hunters [GAGO] - Gentle Assassin Game Organization

Xi.com - Rock N Roll Black List Hunters
    Omikron.Org - Black List Hunters

The post was edited 1 time, last by deziLdark ().

• LegendaryKiller wrote:

Afraid of declaring an official war?

Hahaha. PH must be scared already :P

BLAH BLAH BLAH... Too much Talk.. Immortal is so looking so up and high to himself ever since this server and piracy started. Your total score doesn't mean anything... Telling players he'll sell you UPGRADED TROOPS not knowing what he's talking about.. :lol: :lolbash:
    Trying hard to be Pro? I'm not Pro but I am willing to face some wannabe Pro... :stick:

Beliveauj wrote:

Almost as funny as you calling off a one month war one day in over a threat? :lol: you pinoys are all the same talk tough you will fade out and slowly go inactive as always once someone bigger and better lays a beat down on you well that time is here get ready. I appreciate your try hard mentality you see every ankle biting dog barks and barks and barks at the big dogs finally when the big dog grows tired and snaps at the little pooch he cowars in a corner

RAWWRR.. so scary! :lol: :growup:
    DIVE IN MY HEAD AND YOU'LL SEE

The post was edited 2 times, last by Luffy D Morningstar ().

• LegendaryKiller wrote:

Hahaha. PH must be scared already :P

as ive stated above, we're currently on official war with VN. Why dont u just declare on us instead if u r not that scared :monster:

Beliveauj wrote:

By all means make it official lol

u'r all proud of yourselves just because ur dominating in pirates? we dont care. bring it on men :missilelauncher: :missilelauncher:

• Beliveauj wrote:

By all means make it official lol
    bla bla bla ..official ?. LOL we dont want anything from you ..you DOW on us and we will loot everything ...even those in your safe :D (is this possible?.) hahhaa

i declare some word swhich are not possible because i was copying what immortal is DOING..

i CONCLUDE that immortal is just TALKS...a big TALKS he told he can sell GOLD UPGRADE troops...

@immortal..ill cut my dick if you can sell me GOLD TROOPS hahaha

and also we end the war in GFL because we are scared in your GOLD UPGRADE troops that your gonna sell it to them...your very strong thats why hahaha :D
    "WARD for the WIN"
  • @legendarykiller?????how scary ign :puke: ....use our brain please....it's obvious that we PH at war with VN,then you tell us this???

Hahaha. PH must be scared already

come on legendarykiller,read and understand first before giving your precious opinion :thumbdown:

pls ask also GO/MOD if it is valid for declaring war on us even if we are still on war with VN.

do you think we are scared of your BIG MS?hahaha :lolbash:

THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
    :love:

asklepios - GAGO
    Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
  • Emma Grace Frost wrote:

As far as I know, an alliance can declare war against a maximum of 10 alliances however an unlimited number of alliances can declare to one alliance.

Emma Grace Frost wrote:

So, even if you are at war, you can't use the excuse "we are at war with another".
    Scoreboard:

Peinlezz : 0
    Emma: 1

:lolbash:

Thanks for that info miss emma, we are just waiting for them to declare war on us officially, not just going to our core and after a few hours run away.

how to run away? do the running man challenge

or just ask immortal :lol:

• he attacked me when im OFLINE
    and he ran away when im ONLINE.

whats that?.LOL

and still he didnt scored on me ..hes so proud that he looted 4k sulfur ..

@immortal

were are your BLACK friends?.your asking their help right?.hahaha are you their DOG?.immortal is a DOG of black ..haha

Private messages warning
    Tiger
    "WARD for the WIN"

The post was edited 3 times, last by --FEAR ().

• Emma Grace Frost wrote:

As far as I know, an alliance can declare war against a maximum of 10 alliances however an unlimited number of alliances can declare to one alliance.

So, even if you are at war, you can't use the excuse "we are at war with another".
    ahh sure,so it's okay to declare on us even if we're at war,NOW! i know..hahaha. :thumbsup:

BUT EMMA GRACE,i din't make any excuses,i tell them to ask GO/MOD if its valid to declare on us while we are at war with other alliance. Don't be O.A. EMMA GRACE. :lolbash:

THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
    :love:

asklepios - GAGO
    Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
  • Let's congratulate immortal for having the award of being a dog :beer: oopppss what i mean is Mr. Congeniality in ikariam. :lolbash:

he really loves to mention his friends haha :dash:

Posting of private messages warning
    Tiger

• To be honest, Immortal's Black market never sold me anything while under trade treaty. So I consider his selling services rather not up to par. :miffy:

Jokes aside,

If WARD and Black are already going to come for -PH-, why not make it official? Either side could pretty much do it.