what do i do

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• what do i do

This guy fruit loops on my island is trying to pillage me and my friend and take everything because are guild master went and destroyed 25% of his army so he relly wants to pillage the entire allance for it , im wondering if there is anything i can do about , and he says he will stop if we pay him to stop. So i went on V-mode for the time being.
  • Okay sense i dont know how to edit , here is just some backstory (wont post pms unless someone says its alright , dont want to be rude)
    FruitLoops[HoR] Messages me and and my mate Miyuki. Saying to employ priests or destroy the temple , and stop leaching; I ignore him and my friend Miyuki employees priests. Next Day; Message about how he deals with leaching and blocks both are ports and sends a threat, simply i just destroy my temple while miyuki upgrades his , and he basically stops his aggressive actions for now; Then are guild master Guili attacks his city Pear , destroys 25% of his army (what Guili says he did) and then he gets pissed and basically says now its war because Guili attacked him , and simply after he occupy all of are nearby colonies , he goes and pillages us , I go on to V-mode to avoid Goods loss , while he pm and pillages his capital because he thinks we are one in the same , when in realty we just Skype. if you need more info like pms or in depth , im happy to do so , i simply want to get out of this without paying a bully for what my leader did ( no war was declared on are side)
  • Just to keep things interesting,

firstly 1) you can tell the character of a person by what they say or more importantly what they omit,

2) seems strange Yukki suddenly tries to add a backstory. Why the backstory?? Perhaps it is because I messaged Miyukki and his multi Yukki, that I will come on the boards to let the good people of Alpha know the real.

Yukki, tries his best to retell the story, leaving out key details, no problem, I have our messages in archives,

If anyone can be even be bothered to pay attention to this dribble, please post, I will add actual facts, as necessary.

if Yukki / and his multi Miyuki , oops, skype friend let me post our conversations, we will all know the truth, even how boringly mundane it may be

YAWN

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fruit Loops ().

• Yukki wrote:

Okay sense i dont know how to edit , here is just some backstory (wont post pms unless someone says its alright , dont want to be rude)

Yes, please post pms, that is what I want, but make sure you start from our first pm, the one where I message Yukki about leveling up temple and putting priests in there, and get a response from Miyuki ( yes, Yukki talked to Miyuki on the phone, and Miyuki replied , of course possible )

and make sure you post our messages where you say Muyuki / Yukki are busy collecting resources for GR's, so you don't have many free citizens to spare to put in the temple, and our island will have to wait.

Yukki town hall level 15 , temple level 1

Miyuki, town hall level 14, temple level 3,

and our island will have to wait for their GR upgrades, meanwhile, our wonder gets dragged down. Posiedon btw

Clap, clap

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fruit Loops ().

• Yukki wrote:

FruitLoops[HoR] Messages me and and my mate Miyuki. Saying to employ priests or destroy the temple , and stop leaching

Perhaps you are new to the game and do not realize that wonder leechers (that is, someone who builds a Temple in their town, and either does not staff it with priests, or does not put in enough priests to bring their town's conversion level up to 100%) are universally one of the most reviled and despised types of players?

Attacking all of a wonder leecher's cities is the approach taken by most players. If you do not believe me, check out the Wonder leechers thread from two days ago, and its suggested remedy: board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…der-leechers/#post1845847
    "It is your fate, forgetfulness. All the old lessons of life, you lose and gain and lose and gain again." --Leto II

• Yeah sounds like your in the wrong Yukki, LEECHING is only punishable by players so you EVER leech expect one hell of a [turkeh]snip[/turkeh] storm!! :D

As for the alliance thing, thats how it works if someone declares war on an alliance and your in that alliance then deal with it!!

You dont cry because your alliance is under attack you build up and fight!!

Anyone who punishes leechers is a good man in my books so kudos to fruit loops, and keep it up!!

Also sounds like fruit loops is 3 vs 1ing it with you guys so man the f up!! :thumbup:

[turkeh]Warned for Censor Bypass ~ :83 [/turkeh]

Avatar and sig by HONDA 775 :thumbup: