Any of the original players around?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Any of the original players around?

Hey guys and girls!

This is Hardstyle! I used to play this server back in 2008-2011! Is there anyone left who used to play back than (and perhaps remembers me?
      I am also wondering what happened to Hetre (my old alliance) and the leading alliances back in the day WLS and Fury!

kind regards,
      Hardstyle
      Originally by VeronikaViking
      Law: In any situation, Hardstyle will swoop in and make some self-important proclamation about how he and his people will "handle" a situation. (and then all that ever gets done is more self-important proclamations).
    • Dsi, my friend! I do actually remember your name! You have also been here for quite some time already! Thanks for the update mate! sorry to see my old alliances have gone! Are you the only one who is left of us old ones?
      Originally by VeronikaViking
      Law: In any situation, Hardstyle will swoop in and make some self-important proclamation about how he and his people will "handle" a situation. (and then all that ever gets done is more self-important proclamations).
    • There are still a lot of original players, the most active on the forum you will probably see here, but whoknows of GLOBE is still around along with most of the old GLOBE staff. Elmo is still kicking, June is around and my leader for the past 4 years in LOST =D, But I will let them introduce themselves if the feel so inclined lol.

Sig By Svana

• Yes, some of us are still around. How's life treating you these days?

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • hey hard, long time no see
      *sings and dances* Im too sexy for my Fur, Too sexy for my Fur, So sexy it Hurts

Reminder: Always pillage BEFORE you burn

RAVAGE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER, MAIM
      AND PUT BIG HICKEYS ON ALL THE FAIR DAMSELS!

:cursing:
    • Yeah, I am an original player and I am still around since about March 2008.
      "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience"-Julius Ceaser

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheMantis ().

• Still "playing"... aka moving wine occasionally, reading messages, and thinking how much Gameforge sucks at improving Ikariam. Yet, I still wait around hoping that they finally have an update worthwhile again. Not that I really want to get that involved in the game again. It can be a total time suck, and I am limited on time lately.

I've been playing since 2008 I believe.

Signature by me
    • Hard

Nice to see your still checking in to the game we got wasted so many nights. But as Check states the same ole Crappy Ikariam call all their upgrades are total downgrades to the Old style game!

THEY ALL suck! :grumble:

Booze, Buds, Boobs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      This post has already been reported twice.
    • Hardstyle!
      I haven't been on since like 2011, funny how you check-in just a few months before me. A month or so ago I decided to start playing again on a new(er?) server, can't say I'm a fan of the changes the've made over the last few years. Good to see some of the old alliances and players are still here though. Must say I do remember this board being a bit more lively back in the day...
      No Longer...
      A Hermit...
      But still...
      :chuck:
    • Long time no see. :)

Yeah, the boards were definitely more active back in the day. :tearup:

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • I am an original player and still around if you can say that playing since 2008 is original. I don't play this game much anymore except if I am board because the players in this game are too liberal for me.
      "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience"-Julius Ceaser
    • I conveniently see this forum post got recently necroed shortly before I rejoined so figured I would join in.

I too was one of the old members and was even in Hetre, and Evil and the related groups from there. I just randomly found a bookmark from when i used to play when looking through my old bookmarks and decided ot launch the game. Surprised to see my password and everything was still saved and account was still sitting there. Decided to try playing again as its a great time waste game.

Also appears that I was dead for long enough that my forum account was turned into a guest and it didn't even recognize it so I had to make a new account for the forums