Pinned Holiday contest.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• lololololol. Nope. Boards totally aren't dead.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
  • PsYcHoTiGeR wrote:

I will give out a Christmas Gift to the last poster in this thread on December 25th at 12:59am.

PsYcHoTiGeR wrote:

We have a winner. I will be sending the prize of ambro to king-23

Hey man - maybe instead of giving out a prize for someone that DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEET YOUR CRITERIA OF POSTING ON THE BOARDS IN THIS THREAD ON DECEMBER 25TH IN THE SINGLE MINUTE OF 12:59AM you could not be so stupid as to give out a prize of ambroisa to someone who trolled you with a 'this thread is as good as closed' emote jab.

Oh wait, everyone got that except you?

For shame!

@CrackV,

The boards on Omikron were as active as these before the first merge - we were repeatedly told that omikronw as a dead server because there was no activity on the boards tos ay there was despite there being ongoing conflicts and wars in omikron whilst nothingw as on the boards. If members of GoCry stopped posting CR's and HOF's to tehse boards it'd be exactly like omikron pre-first merges, people would say the server was dead when teh reality is (and was) quite different. It always gets down to who you talk to in the server itself and what goes down you are aware of, the boards are a relic of the past these days. Who the heck uses forums for communication. Heck, even when people were using the forums, mibbit was being abused more healthily then these forums.

watch this trhead get reported and or deleted and or me get a ban temp or permanent because the mods have literally nothing else to do.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D