Should we have GF / BF ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Should we have GF / BF ?

Does having a girl friend or boy friend or lover in general, could make your life easier and improved?

I asked this question because I'm thinking about finding one, I feel bored with being alone .
      I talk to people and size is not a thing that matter
    • Being single or in a relationship is a choice, many choose to be with someone and I get that.

You need to get out there, online love is not real!

I'm single, I have been single for 11 years, I was celibate for 9 of those years. I made this decision because I knew a man would not make me happy because I was not happy. What I did is concentrate on myself, I got a degree, I got a job, I travelled, I met new people, I enjoyed doing what I wanted to do. Then early this year I met a man, although he was not the man for me I did enjoy sharing. I do plan to be more proactive in meeting but not online! I am not unhappy with the decision I made, I feel as a society we tend to forget ourselves and concentrate on others.

If you are sad being alone then get out, go places, go to coffee shops, bars, events but you must be proactive! I often go to bars and feel all eyes on me, everyone is looking but not everyone has their eyes open...

Good luck
      Khaleesi

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Frankly if you haven't the experience of having either a girlfriend or a boyfriend, your firat few experiences are very likely to be terrible. Wanting a connection with somebody is fine, but expecting the first one you choose to be right is irrational.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • If I'm honest, that's 3 times the age I expected you to be.

I'd hazard a guess that your standards and expectations are above the level that you can achieve.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • well sharpe, you're probably right
      my crush, she's on the Miss Universe stage.

If I remember correctly, I have been through 87 crushes in my life (that excluded those one I saw on the street)
      I talk to people and size is not a thing that matter