DoW - HELL vrs HFX

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• PH SEBASTIAN 1 , she is not only RUNNER.

she is also a BIGGEST BEGGAR AND BIGGEST LOOSER in this server...

She challenge HFX and telling everyone that Hell can beat HFX.
    but what happened? immediately she started crying and begging in front of everyone.....

HELP ME , HELP ME...SEE I M A SMALL PLAYER.AND LEADER OF A SMALL ALLIANCE..
    AND SEE HUNTER AND TIGER ARE ATTACKING ME..PLEASE PROTECT ME FROM THEM..

and see who came to help her??

Caustic..hahahahaha

Guys i will tell all of you the history of Caustic and HFX.
    its very interesting story..whoever wants to , just send message to me...you guys will be shocked..
    and beleive me..you all should know why caustic hate hfx so much...specially HUNTER..

Alhazered , funny warrior , big mouth..
    still not able to show a single CR against Tiger to whom she claimed that her life time enemy..and she hate tiger so much..

common allhzerd , be brave.
    show some good crs to Beta..................

FACE TIGER...
    STOP RUNNING..STOP HIDING...
    BE BRAVE...

WHICH TYPE OF FIGHTER YOU ARE?
  • You said it right cute lady,

they have ask for war and at the same time, also ask for help using that cry " Please help us , we have war 6 members vs 55 members, are you going to let HFX dominate the server"?? <<< they thought they can get away with his smart strategy, " Alhazred The RUNNER" , let me tell you, theres no forever,, even in RUNNING.

they are already content with killing 5 ships, or 10 units.. then they will brag and post about it in the CR's.

from this point , not just alhazred the runner tag came.

[turkeh]{snip}

Censored for overly personal insult - :83[/turkeh]
    SOMETHINGS IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR

PHILIPPINE PRIDE

• I checked Tigers account (this morning) or is King Maker? Might even be Hunter, who knows with these folks, anywho, he is in vmode. So who is scared now Hunter? Huh, come on tell with your broken English and your fake female profile, HUNTER the king of MULTIS, Hunter who has been banned numerous times.

Hunter, thank you for being you, every time you post or write something in English it is worthy of laugh because you are a joke.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES

The post was edited 1 time, last by Khaleesi ().

• LOL Nice dodge. "HFX respects women, but HFX leadership isn't responsible for the opinions or actions of HFX players." Come on. When I was in HFX I at least stood by my crappy team. I said some awful things to defend them and divert attention.

I also did everything in my power to rein in the worst of their behavior, and when I no longer had the authority to do so I left. What kind of leader are you if you aren't responsible for the opinions and actions of those you lead? If you're going to be bad claim it.

• itachiX wrote:

As we told earlier, HFX always respect women.
    if someone from HFX will say something bad , it is his personal openion..HFX leadership is not responsible for this.

So you are saying Hunter isn't leadership? I only ask because your alliance page says differently :whistling: But I suppose I'm just a Dumb Broad to you guys so I don't know what I'm talking about.

We all know how Hunter feels about ladies, he reminds us all the time. You just have to be smart enough to see it. It's no surprise that others in his alliance feel safe to spout the same misogynistic views. (Yes I'm looking at you Sebastian.)

Want to talk about Caustic huh Hunter? How bout you brag here in public about the way you treated a female in his life? Why don't you tell us all right here the words you said to her? Since you are so proud of it, share with everyone. How bout the words you used with AJB, or Morreta, or Svana. I'd even venture to say that Alhazred and Khaleesi have seen words like those recently. If you can't remember, there are plenty of copies saved of your words to these ladies.
  • I love it. Hunter starts lashing out like this when he feels he's losing control of the situation, and I'm sure Seabass is no different. HFX is getting desperate. They never thought HELL would actually start a war with them over Tiger's fear of 1v1. And they certainly didn't expect to get dominated like this. "Alhazred, come fight me, where are you? I don't know what you're doing and it frightens me! I don't have the stamina to fight a proper war!" HELL controls the terms of this war.
  • R0BIN wrote:

itachiX wrote:

As we told earlier, HFX always respect women.
    if someone from HFX will say something bad , it is his personal openion..HFX leadership is not responsible for this.

So you are saying Hunter isn't leadership? I only ask because your alliance page says differently :whistling: But I suppose I'm just a Dumb Broad to you guys so I don't know what I'm talking about.

We all know how Hunter feels about ladies, he reminds us all the time. You just have to be smart enough to see it. It's no surprise that others in his alliance feel safe to spout the same misogynistic views. (Yes I'm looking at you Sebastian.)

Want to talk about Caustic huh Hunter? How bout you brag here in public about the way you treated a female in his life? Why don't you tell us all right here the words you said to her? Since you are so proud of it, share with everyone. How bout the words you used with AJB, or Morreta, or Svana. I'd even venture to say that Alhazred and Khaleesi have seen words like those recently. If you can't remember, there are plenty of copies saved of your words to these ladies.

I find HFX's attitude towards women very disturbing, I was warned by many and LOK told me to block Bunkey because he has issues with women. I put him on ignore and since then I get members of HFX asking me to unblock him. Not going to happen.

Thinking a woman is weak because she bleeds.....This is what I am getting from them but let me share this, the men in LOK were more infuriated than myself, so now I know it is just HFX because the men in LOK would never be sexist towards myself or any other female player.

All the female players I know go hard, Maya, Daisy, Alhazred and many many more.

HFX is an alliance that has little self respect and failing reputation, look at all these cancelled peace treaties, I wonder if BE have a peace treaty with HFX? I know LOK does but it never stopped HFX spying my towns on a number of occasions.

I would like to see a public apology and not from that dumb diplomat who comes on the boards and denies and lies about everything. HELLO, IS THERE ANYONE IN HFX WHO IS CAPABLE OF TELLING THE TRUTH????
    I hope you realise that spying my town is an act or aggression because you don't spy the towns of those you have peace treaties with me.

• cOME ON GUYS ,, THIS A WAR .BAD MOUTHING ALHAZRED ABOUT HER PERIOD DOES NOT
    MEAN IM SAYING IT TO ALL THE WOMAN IN THE WORLD.. YOU ARE ALL JUST SENSATIONALIZING IT , IS IT FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE WEAK(HELL) WHICH
    IS THE AGGRESSOR IN THE FIRST PLACE!?

WELL, AS WE SAY . LOSERS ARE WHINERS , AND ALHAZRED IS A RUNNER , FOREFRONT RUNNER. (thats why she gets a lot of stamina , with napkin on her backpack.

YOU were angry about me exchanging bad words with her through her monthly period? and you just smile when he make fun of my name and included HER own b(ASS)in the process?this is what you call, respect begets respect or be ready to prepare for the worst.

SEB ASS TIAN? this is fun guys. shes even calling his own sebASStian <<<thats where his monthly period is coming.
    \

==================================================================
    [turkeh]{snip}[/turkeh]

IMPORT GET KNOCKED DOWN IN THE WALL .. :lolbash:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military..............................-6939.2 - Military................................-8458
    Offensive points........................21145 - Defence points..........................17348
    Damage Received........................346960 - Damage Received........................422900
    Damage Percent............................45% - Damage Percent............................55%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winners: Big Boss[-HFX-], saahil[-HFX-], SEBASTIAN[-HFX-]

Losers: Diddy Spartan, caustlc[HELL]

==============================================================

[turkeh]{snip}[/turkeh]

Military..............................-6952.2 - Military.............................-10751.8
    Offensive points......................26879.5 - Defence points........................17380.5
    Damage Received........................347610 - Damage Received........................537590
    Damage Percent............................39% - Damage Percent............................61%

Winners: Big Boss[-HFX-], saahil[-HFX-], SEBASTIAN[-HFX-]

Losers: Diddy Spartan, caustlc[HELL], Khaleesi[LOK]

[turkeh] Censored for overly personal insult/inapp content - :83[/turkeh]

PHILIPPINE PRIDE

The post was edited 3 times, last by PH SEBASTIAN1 ().

• Do You Believe In Miracles?

Let's review how we got to this declaration of war between HELL and -HFX-, shall we?

Alhazred publicly challenged tiger to a 1 v 1, but tiger (excuse me, itchiX) declined because he was "too busy in real life". Now, tiger (excuse me, itchiX) is posting CRs of his combats against HELL members. There are only 3 explanations as to how this can possibly be.

1. Suddenly, and miraculously, itchiX (excuse me, tiger) is no longer all that busy in real life.
    2. tiger (excuse me, itchiX) was never too busy in real life, he just never has the fortitude to face anyone 1 v 1 (remember when Dog of War challenged you 1 v 1, itchiX (excuse me, tiger)?).
    3. Someone else is currently running itchX's (excuse me, tiger's) account.

Now, we all know that items 2 and 3 listed above just are not possible, right?

So, I guess we all believe in miracles. Can I get a "Hallelujah!" brothers and sisters? It isn't every day that one gets to witness a miracle.
    Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
  • Who is this guy? Where is Nawlins? This is who represents HFX and all he can do is lie, deny the truth and say grow up. Can you please turn your repeat button off.

SeaBass why do you think its fit to attack a player who has no alliance? Typical HFX behaviour and why don't you post the whole CR and that way people can see my one spear man?

SeaBass don't flip this around, the moment you disrespected Alhazred is the moment you disrespected all women and Bunkey who comes on the boards who has the audacity to question if Alahzred is a woman. Now before you come back with your rinse and repeat spiel, we all know that bunkey is in HFX.

Lies, denies and cheats = HFX for you aka breaker of peace treaties.

Can you please tell me why my town was spied, tell me why you broke the peace treaty?

Now that i think about it, Itachix English is not great for a native European, probably a fake profile controlled by some monkey who is paid to play ikariam as a real life job. :fie:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Khaleesi ().

• Khaleesi wrote:

SeaBass why do you think its fit to attack a player who has no alliance? Typical HFX behaviour and why don't you post the whole CR and that way people can see my one spear man?

are you hurt? ,HELL'S group is hiding in a no alliance player, so before it disappear underground i have to attack it. Does it make sense to your small brain?

SeaBass don't flip this around, the moment you disrespected Alhazred is the moment you disrespected all women and Bunkey who comes on the boards who has the audacity to question if Alahzred is a woman. Now before you come back with your rinse and repeat spiel, we all know that bunkey is in HFX.

As i remember, alhazred the runner disrespected me first. when i was not yet a member of HFX, she barged in into some of my post. And as for me, telling her about his monthly period. is their anything wrong with that.? or she doesnt have a monthyl period because in truth as cute lady said, shes not even a woman. and your defending her that much.(excuse me, are you the woman and shes the man?)

Lies, denies and cheats = HFX for you aka breaker of peace treaties.

we simply broke treaties to people like you, why are you crying about it. ??

Can you please tell me why my town was spied, tell me why you broke the peace treaty?

because it might turn out that your base is becoming a hiding place? you are alhazred greatest supporter after all!

There it is for khaleez i answered all your worries,and before i posted it here, i posted it at the Combat report page. are you even aware of that ? :lolbash:

PHILIPPINE PRIDE

The post was edited 1 time, last by PH SEBASTIAN1 ().

• Khaleesi wrote:

Now that i think about it, Itachix English is not great for a native European, probably a fake profile controlled by some monkey who is paid to play ikariam as a real life job.
    If you remember Fake Lady claimed to be from Holland at one point too. Why are they picking on the Dutch? And you're right, someone from Western Europe who claims to be a businessman would write better English if not speak it.
  • It's kind of interesting that Seabass has that red-splashed signature to go along with his menstruation obsession. Is he scared of blood? Or is he just ignorant? I should have known that a member of HFX would have no understanding of a woman's body, but this is starting to get a little creepy.

[turkeh] Picture removed for being a bit too graphic - :83[/turkeh]