DoW - HELL vrs HFX

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Sober wrote:

Actually Ghost members allow Hell members to hide in their towns, amazing the info you get when you spy out fleet and Troop movements and messages;)
    Just as I expected... I wrote to SobberTM in-game, asking him to show proof of these accusations and he could not provide the proof.

Is anyone on Beta surprised? Certainly not I.
    Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
  • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

Actually Ghost members allow Hell members to hide in their towns, amazing the info you get when you spy out fleet and Troop movements and messages;)
    Just as I expected... I wrote to SobberTM in-game, asking him to show proof of these accusations and he could not provide the proof.
    Is anyone on Beta surprised? Certainly not I.
    Maybe the 5 people in Beta that actually read these forums, LMAO!
  • Ben Kenobi wrote:

Hunter,

You are lying about Dog and Svana. Ghost, BE, UNBOB, and others knocked YOU out of the game because your behavior towards others was simply unacceptable. Once YOU were gone we discontinued our war with hfx because our original objective was met. We could just as easily continued until hfx was disbanded. Hfx exists today because we allowed it. While YOU were gone, Svana and Dog left the game. After that, gameforge in their ultimate and inexplicable knowledge somehow let you back in the game.

Since YOUR return, you have been civil to us and we have left you alone. But recently with this persistent lying about our friends, we are becoming increasingly annoyed with you. I therefore ask you to drop this lie about Dog and Svana. I suggest you change your posture on these boards to a more diplomatic tone and stop with the worthless lies. You aren't convincing anyone, you are making hfx look foolish, and you are angering those who know the truth and fought hard for a well earned victory in our last war.

Sincerely,

Ben Kenobi
    General of BE
  • H U N T E R wrote:

Alhazerd you want to fight 1 vs 1 with TIGER??
    hahahaha
    How coward you are? We can see Tiger fear in your eyes..
    Even he is on vacation becuase of his father death..But still you are playing an account which is under Godly protection..
    Really shame for you and your leadership.
    Exactly how stupid are you, ChickenHuntress (tm)? Seriously! I don't think I have ever met anyone as obtuse as you. Not even remotely close.

Keep Smirking.
    Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
  • H U N T E R wrote:

hahahaha
    Even he is on vacation becuase of his father death..But still you are playing an account which is under Godly protection..
    {snip} His son is a coward, a weakling, and a fool.

post censored ~ :83
  • PH SEBASTIAN1 wrote:

so alhazred is still fighting under other Godly name??? what a waste of time.. lol
    SeaBass crawled out of hiding to post this useless drivel? What a waste of bandwidth.

Hey, SeaBass, have you lost all your military recently due to running out of gold?
  • CoUstes wrote:

PH SEBASTIAN1 wrote:

so alhazred is still fighting under other Godly name??? what a waste of time.. lol
    SeaBass crawled out of hiding to post this useless drivel? What a waste of bandwidth.
    Hey, SeaBass, have you lost all your military recently due to running out of gold?

i kicked all my military since alhazred is just running away or hiding in other names.

you all have been going nuts againts hfx ? did you gain anything?

you were all just defeated. accept the fact..

:lolbash:
    SOMETHINGS IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR

PHILIPPINE PRIDE

• PH SEBASTIAN1 wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

PH SEBASTIAN1 wrote:

SeaBass crawled out of hiding to post this useless drivel? What a waste of bandwidth.Hey, SeaBass, have you lost all your military recently due to running out of gold?
    i kicked all my military since alhazred is just running away or hiding in other names.

you all have been going nuts againts hfx ? did you gain anything?

:lolbash:
    I'm not sure what you are talking about, but what I am talking about is when you made the mistake of coming into the Ghost core area and The Tree Amigos kicked your rear end and when you attacked Ghost, we kicked your rear end and then all your gold went away and so did your troops. We laughed and laughed and laughed. It takes a "special" kind of person to do what you did. You may now crawl back into your hole and disappear again.
  • PH SEBASTIAN1 wrote:

Oh, SebASStian... Here you go again, saying silly things..

Was T3A defeated? Nope.. We utterly embarrassed you. Not to mention we destroyed any HFX target we set our eyes on.. How is ol' Chipotle doing? I have seen his name in a few CR's and it appears he still has not learned to fight..

BTW - Nice to see yer back up to 104M gold.. That should last you what, a week if you decide to start fighting again?
  • oh , lavidar the silly fighting dog of alhazred. you let her used you so much.. did you get what you wanted from the one who were always aching on her monthly visits? :lolbash:

T3A is just a mosquitos biting us from the sideline. and it cost us no damage at all .. we love fighting and fighting is what we do.. ^^ :closed:

BTW - yeah im gonna spend all my gold with a target from your side.. :missilelauncher:

be aware.. run and hide like what you do during my visits.. :monster:
    SOMETHINGS IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR

PHILIPPINE PRIDE

• H U N T E R wrote:

hahahaha
    Wait, Alhazred asked tiger for a 1v1 and tiger runs and hides and Alhazred is the coward?

Definition of a coward;
    a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
    "they had run away—the cowards!"

Tiger lacked the courage to 1v1 Alhazred = TIGER IS THE BIGGEST COWARD ON IKARIAM.

1v1 Alhazred and prove hfx are not cowards.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
  • Well Alhazerd looks like that your members are not happy with your leadership..
    Its really shame for you..

Navy Seal , what a great personality. He is one of the respected person in Beta..Your EX leader and EX Diplomat , and very loyal player...He left you and refused to play under your leadership..

Big Daddy , Doc , Pete the Killer , Dirty Deeds , Jimmy2times , Hell Bound all of them left your alliance and refused to play under your leader ship...
    lots of members for your alliance hit vacation mode....Felix , Khaleesi , The Redneck , Midnite Reaper ,DiamondPrincess .

And now D3VO become inactive..

Really feeling sorry for you..

Please let me know when you are stop playing under godly protection account?
  • PH SEBASTIAN1 wrote:

oh , lavidar the silly fighting dog of alhazred. you let her used you so much.. did you get what you wanted from the one who were always aching on her monthly visits?

T3A is just a mosquitos biting us from the sideline. and it cost us no damage at all .. we love fighting and fighting is what we do.. ^^
    SeaBass, you have to be the most ignorant person to have ever played Ikariam. If you call what you do "fighting", it just proves how idiotic you truly are. You don't have any clue about Ikariam Combat and your fights in the Ghost core area proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

BTW, the damage the T3A mosquitos [sic] cost you was all your gold and your entire military. But, I tend to forget that you delusional Huge Farm eXchange tools live in an alternate reality.
  • T3A, are amazing. The three of them accomplished what alliance's of 50 could not do.

You say Devo is inactive? The whole of hfx on 50:75 are inactive, what now?

Generally people call others out on things they have NOT done.

You should disband, Ben Kenobi already has you squirming, SCARED MUCH?

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES