DoW - HELL vrs HFX

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

HFX has broken the peace treaty established with HELL on 9/23/15. Since diplomacy has failed our only option is to declare war.

This war will continue until both sides agree on a winner. Damages and pillages collected in the CR thread will be for entertainment purposes only. You will beg for this war to end.
  • ohh khaleesi a crying girl, again started begging?
    you are really a big beggar.haha

atleast your post shows that how strong HFX is.
    that you need the whole server to destroy HFX?

Wow HFX enemies are accepting that how strong HFX are.
    thats great khelkilll..I am shocked.

@Alhazred , i heared that you asked baby crying girl to beg other alliances on your behalf?

I am shocked , i thought that Hell is a fighting alliance and the leader is so brave.

but the whole server can see which type of leader are you.
    even the war is not yet started and you guys started begging others...lol

For your kind information , few hours back our fighter attacked Charlie Hebdo , and instead of fighting he hit vacation mode. :lol:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cute Lady ().

• Cute Lady wrote:

For your kind information , few hours back our fighter attacked Charlie Hebdo , and instead of fighting he hit vacation mode. :lol:

itachiX wrote:

Regarding Cute Lady , she doesn't belong to HFX. None of her words or actions has anything to do with HFX whatsoever. So please don't blame that he is Hunter.Hunter is banned on board.I already asked him and he said that he dont care about board.if anyone has problem with him then contact him in game.

So you are claiming to be in HFX while someone who is here speaking for HFX says you are not... which is it? ?(
  • that's HFX decission , if they thinks that if i am not in there alliance i can not post anything.

i have a spy in all the alliances , including TNT.
    so even i am not in any alliance , but i am aware of all the CM. ;)

yeah i like HFX so much.they are brave fighters.and i will support HFX on board.
    if HFX don't like , i dont care..lol
  • Cute Lady wrote:

that's HFX decission , if they thinks that if i am not in there alliance i can not post anything.

i have a spy in all the alliances , including TNT.
    so even i am not in any alliance , but i am aware of all the CM. ;)

yeah i like HFX so much.they are brave fighters.and i will support HFX on board.
    if HFX don't like , i dont care..lol

Hunter, please stop! Just stop with the lies.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
  • i know cute lady is hunter, I am not convinced itachiX is.

their new member Sebastian used to be TNT, until he went inactive once again and lost his mind. He never acted the way he has on the boards as a member of TNT, so I don't know what's in the kool-aid they are drinking in HFX, but I think I'll pass.
  • R0BIN wrote:

i know cute lady is hunter, I am not convinced itachiX is.

their new member Sebastian used to be TNT, until he went inactive once again and lost his mind. He never acted the way he has on the boards as a member of TNT, so I don't know what's in the kool-aid they are drinking in HFX, but I think I'll pass.

i used to be TNT, but i never lost my mind. i love fighting but for all my fights TNT have never been supportive, they wont be at your back may it be with resources, armies, or even putting my armies in TNT colony is forbidden. i dont have a grudge on TNT but my 8 years stay on your guild was not fun , it makes me sleep, always.

cheers..

:rocketlauncher:
    SOMETHINGS IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR

PHILIPPINE PRIDE

• You may be right, Robin. For the last year I've been very paranoid about every player I meet being HFX in disguise. That's the main reason HELL-Beta has only six members: I'm pretty sure that between them Tiger, Hunter, and Jaggooo control about half of the accounts on the server. In any case, even if itachiX is just a clever ruse it seems to be the most civil false identity they've ever made. Progress!
  • What the HELL!

Sheesh, one day of fighting the #2 alliance on Beta and went from last place to top of the charts....where is sebASStian...he's the only HFX member beating me in points right now (well, probably not after this current battle) LMFAO

Place 1-50 of the Offensive points highscore list!
    Position Player name Alliance Points Actions
    3 Hammer of the Barbarians d3v0 HELL 73,718

Place 1-50 of the Defence points highscore list!
    Position Player name Alliance Points Actions
    3 Hammer of the Barbarians d3v0 HELL 62,751

Aress wrote:

DAWN Alliance ( international terrorist organizations )
    -They're very brutal , attacking any player much resources......

• itachiX wrote:

HFX accepted your challenge.
    Best of luck both sides.Hope we all have great Fun.

Regarding Cute lady , as we said earlier that HFX is not responsible for her/his any post whether its in our favour or against us..

itachiX
    HFX leadership

Lies, Bunkey knows more about HFX than you, Bunkey knows what will happen before it happens and he has already let it slip that he is in HFX and his English, identical to Hunters, the way it makes no sense, he often mistakes male/females and his little knowledge of grammar.

Every time someone from HFX comes on the boards denying they know Bunkey is is just plain lying. As for him having a friend in HFX who gives him all this information exactly when it happens 100% of time, you know he is looking in the mirror when he talks about his friend.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
  • Training in HFX has clearly declined since the days when I was General. Sebasstian sends sloppy attacks without any understanding of troop composition or waving. He doesn't know how to use his Forge, if he has one. And obviously he doesn't understand how to avoid a colossus.

• PH SEBASTIAN1 wrote:

Best fighter resting in heaven, i mean over stress from the fight that they have started..

Yeah, resting from "stress"....too bad I can't post the CR's from yesterday to show how much "resting" I was doing. The palm tree is courtesy of something that can't be discussed, and is most likely incorrect in the first place.

My guess is it has to do with some crybabies in HFX.

Aress wrote:

DAWN Alliance ( international terrorist organizations )
    -They're very brutal , attacking any player much resources......

The post was edited 2 times, last by devo13az ().

• devo13az wrote:

PH SEBASTIAN1 wrote:

Best fighter resting in heaven, i mean over stress from the fight that they have started..

Yeah, resting from "stress"....too bad I can't post the CR's from yesterday to show how much "resting" I was doing. The palm tree is courtesy of something that can't be discussed, and is most likely incorrect in the first place.

My guess is it has to do with some crybabies in HFX.

Well,i hope that the palm tree bear fruits.

but the thing is, no one is crying here. or i guess your spy report is not accurate..

:lolbash:
    SOMETHINGS IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR

PHILIPPINE PRIDE

The post was edited 1 time, last by PH SEBASTIAN1 ().