Suspect player [MULTI ACC]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Suspect player [MULTI ACC]

Hello all!

I have strange players in my islands... In my oppinion he using multiacc (proxy or etc. tools).
      IF you will check Island: 18:86 - you will see a lot of towns with nicks (Google, Google1, Google2, Youtube3, Youtube1 etc..) and they all have citys names like (Ming G2, Ming Minh, Của Ming y2, Của Ming Nha y etc..)

FOr sure I report that players in system, but until now not happen nothing.

Another strange thing: When we start a war against Player: Ming80, automaticaly to war joined and all youtube's, google's towns.
      Then i start to spy them, to see, maybe they communicate, but... there are nothing in Ming90 messages, with neither one of these players.

SO please, check these players carefully, from wich country they playing, or always the playing from the same Country and IP.

• Sorry to let you know this Diss. Multi-accounts are completely legal in-game and there's no way to really get said player(s) banned from the game by reporting this in. Some people are even more blunt with how they multi-account so it's a problem you can't really solve unless those multi's end up making fleet contact under the same IP/IPS.

That said I think they are coming from (of course), VN-R or a Vietnamese player. It's kinda the norm for them to do these things.
      Where are you located? Maybe I can help you out a bit.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Indes ().

• Nikolai wrote:

Sorry to let you know this Diss. Multi-accounts are completely legal in-game and there's no way to really get said player(s) banned from the game by reporting this in. Some people are even more blunt with how they multi-account so it's a problem you can't really solve unless those multi's end up making fleet contact under the same IP/IPS.

That said I think they are coming from (of course), VN-R or a Vietnamese player. It's kinda the norm for them to do these things.
      Where are you located? Maybe I can help you out a bit.
      17:88, we trying to down them, but its little bit hard, when we are just 6k score, to fight against 44k score. :)