LK vs [GAGO}

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• LK vs [GAGO}

I will be declaring an unofficial war as a single player against the Alliance [GAGO].

This war will last Two Weeks. It begins at 05.11.2016 0:00 game time, which is a little less than 24 hours from now.

The rules of the war will be simple.

-Only CRs within the time frame of the war will count.

-The winner of the war is calculated by damage, which will include loots.

-Only CRs with 5,000 or more damage will count.

Why declare war?

1) GAGO is a little full of themselves, and I think there is this misconception about them that they're smart coordinated fighters. Well i'm here to say I don't think they're smart enough to defeat a single player such as myself. They'll play the numbers game, and trash talk throughout, but just watch the CRs.

2) It's been a while since I got into a serious conflict. It'll be good to get the rust off by fighting an easier opponent.

3) I want to test how well I can fight even when having a pretty busy/time consuming schedule. It's something I've questioned with myself for a while.

4) I want to clear some air on how well I can fight. I don't know most of the server, and most of the server doesn't know me.

What happens after I win this war?

Who knows. I suspect GAGO will have some complaints or excuses to why they couldn't get a single decent win off of me. But I don't care. They may continue to look for revenge, they may have other things going on. Again, I don't care. The results of the war will be enough for me to end things here. Either I will gain a new profound respect for them (unlikely) or the server may learn some of GAGO's obvious weak spots.

I have made a personal decision to leave WARD. Those who want to, can speculate what you want about that. I'd say I left on pretty good terms. I wouldn't rule out an eventual return, but for now, I have some other things in mind.

Why this is in the spam section

I may make this an official war If I decide to form a single-manned alliance. But i'm facing a bunch of trolls, so it doesn't matter either way. This way, they can troll all they want.

Any predictions to what this war will lead to? Who wins by damage? What sorts of things will happen during and post war? Feel free to add some fun to it.

The smart bird would be patient with the CRs. I'm a lone warrior with a busy schedule. I fight primarily by land, so those are the CRs you'll likely see. I will accept 1vs1 invitations, however, I don't value GAGO's word with much.
      LegendaryKiller

• this POST is OP oviously and this guy is overacting hahahhaaha :D ...

he declared on whole alliance because he dont trust his team mates...

well its better if 1v1 against me...we wont honor this post...
      "WARD for the WIN"
    • why this?.hahaha you cant manage your time?.LOL ..
      "You want to come to my island 1vs1 at a specific time where we will both be online?"

well do whatever you want big boy...we will just laugh hard at you :D .

CR against who?.against GAGO players who are not of your total score?.may 100k below total score?.goodluck on that ..hehehe

hey LK we know your taking back your dignity...but is this your way?.hahaha your just destroying it again hahaha too much PRIDE...

and if we destryo you what are you gonna do?.go back to ward and ask them for help?.hahaha
      "WARD for the WIN"

The post was edited 1 time, last by --FEAR ().

• This looks promising. In my opinion I think it's pretty cool that LK is willing to ditch out on his own against GAGO, and to be fair, this is something I think WARD wasn't going to get around to doing at all.

a bit off-topic but I don't like how WARD is considering themselves war-minded and go as far to say ''Everyone in the asylum is a general, if you don't know how to fight don't apply.'' right in their external if they never are going to come back after GAGO or even declare on them. The fact LK is leaving and trying to accomplish this himself speaks volumes of WARD's current state (in my opinion).

That said, Joker and co. of WARD, I might be visiting your towns if you are going to end up playing Farm and rolling over for any and every alliance that comes for you. In-fact, I don't think the #1 spot belongs to you since you are ranked number 7 in offensive points with over 27 MEMBERS! This is outrage! -LG- is better then you, Brotherhood is standing at 14 members (some of which aren't even fully developed) and are out-ranking you in some aspects. What is going on with you all.

@LK, Respect to you, and best of luck. After this entire squabble ends, if you and GAGO ever fix your issues (which were really Immortal and Joker's to begin with) Brotherhood wants you.
    • --FEAR wrote:

and if we destryo you what are you gonna do?.go back to ward and ask them for help?.hahaha

If I truly get destroyed, i'll give you my account, and you can do whatever you want with it. use it to beat up WARD. Delete it. I don't care.

Nikolai wrote:

@LK, Respect to you, and best of luck. After this entire squabble ends, if you and GAGO ever fix your issues (which were really Immortal and Joker's to begin with) Brotherhood wants you.

Thanks, but I haven't earned anything yet.
      LegendaryKiller

• --FEAR wrote:

why this?.hahaha you cant manage your time?.LOL ..
      "You want to come to my island 1vs1 at a specific time where we will both be online?"

No. If you want a fair 1vs1, which is what YOU ARE CALLING FOR, then both players need to be online for the battle. I'm not going to tell you where i'm at and then go offline and leave my troops sitting there for you. That's not a 1vs1, that would be me being stupid.

If you don't want a 1vs1 with both of us online, then you don't want a 1vs1 at all. If you're scared, that's fine. Not everybody can be brave.
      LegendaryKiller

• LK vs Alliance GAGO

LegendaryKiller wrote:

I will be declaring an unofficial war as a single player against the Alliance [GAGO].

I have made a personal decision to leave WARD. Those who want to, can speculate what you want about that. I'd say I left on pretty good terms. I wouldn't rule out an eventual return, but for now, I have some other things in mind.

@LK, I respect the bravery and heroism that you possess Sir, but that's a little too much. Too much for me I guess. If you have problems with players that are in GAGO why not simply declare a gauntlet war on that specific player? Why ditch out yourself and fight against the whole alliance on your own? But I'm still honoring you Sir.

and as far as I have seen and observed, LG is reigning supremacy when it comes to offensive in the server and is always battling players and alliance. Also why is WARD attached to GAGO, WARD is always pitching GAGO why is that Sir?

:thumbsup: Go and get some sleep. :thumbsup:
      - PH-
    • being ofline is not a reason ...xD.its not an excuse of loosing :D .

we from GAGO dont make that an excuse if we are offline and they attack us.. grow up :)

and i dont need your trash account give it to some other noob player like you .. :D :monster:
      "WARD for the WIN"

• Well, well :D Declaring war is one thing, but you are setting rules of war just for your self, not talking to GAGO at first. This declaration don't mean anything, GAGO could ignore it what so ever, cuz it is not official war where two sides accept win or loose conditions ;) But i would like to see some battle reports. :thumbsup: Luck to all sides! :beer:
      Front Of Resistance -FOR-

For freedom, we march!
      For legacy, we march!
      For glory, we march!

Never giving up. Be prepared, Resistance is here!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Christmas ().

• --FEAR wrote:

being ofline is not a reason ...xD.its not an excuse of loosing .

we from GAGO dont make that an excuse if we are offline and they attack us.. grow up

and i dont need your trash account give it to some other noob player like you ..

It's not an excuse for losing no, but it's not a 1vs1. It's not wanting to beat somebody at their full strength.

@Christmas, official or not, the declaring alliance always sets up all the rules. And it's a pretty standard war that goes by damage. that's how 95% of wars go.'

And try talking to GAGO. All they do is troll you, and you cannot get real educated responses.
      LegendaryKiller

The post was edited 1 time, last by LegendaryKiller ().

• Nikolai wrote:

a bit off-topic but I don't like how WARD is considering themselves war-minded and go as far to say ''Everyone in the asylum is a general, if you don't know how to fight don't apply.'' right in their external if they never are going to come back after GAGO or even declare on them. The fact LK is leaving and trying to accomplish this himself speaks volumes of WARD's current state (in my opinion).

That said, Joker and co. of WARD, I might be visiting your towns if you are going to end up playing Farm and rolling over for any and every alliance that comes for you. In-fact, I don't think the #1 spot belongs to you since you are ranked number 7 in offensive points with over 27 MEMBERS! This is outrage! -LG- is better then you, Brotherhood is standing at 14 members (some of which aren't even fully developed) and are out-ranking you in some aspects. What is going on with you all.

I was going to refrain from posting anything because I really do not care what GAGO think of WARD or our alliance. But this just is crazy two weeks ago you talked to me about how your alliance sucks and you were merging with someone else then in turn you say you hate GAGO and how they flame on the boards (yes I still have the messages (I will keep them for myself)) and now you turn on us? You wanted to join ward and merge into us. Not even sure what to say except come on down.

We start to attack people and we get oh why are you attacking us your so big now we dont attack people and this lol. Come on down nikolas doors are always open you can come and fight we are ready.
    • hmmm im wondering were is the 13k MS hiding...hehehe :D
      i think its 1-0 right?
      1 FEAR - 0 LK

:rocketlauncher:

im visiting your area again so were are you?. :D

and also our alliance and christmas are in good term right now :D ..hes not like you thou ,hes a good player and play using his brain :)

Battle for Town 4
      (04.11.2016 11:17:47)
      -FEAR[GAGO] from Polis
      vs
      legendarykiller[WARD] from Town 4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
      Hoplite................................43(-0) - Hoplite.............................370(-139)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................254(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................1815(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................471(-2) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................322(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................18(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................36(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................45(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military................................-12.4 - Military...............................-194.6
      Offensive points........................486.5 - Defence points.............................31
      Damage Received...........................620 - Damage Received..........................9730
      Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

Winners: -FEAR[GAGO]

Losers: legendarykiller[WARD]

3004 units from -FEAR[GAGO] are keeping the town Town 4 occupied

The miracle of legendarykiller[WARD] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.11.2016 11:02:48)

The miracle of -FEAR[GAGO] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.11.2016 11:02:48)

The miracle of legendarykiller[WARD] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.11.2016 11:17:47)

The miracle of -FEAR[GAGO] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.11.2016 11:17:47)

As the only thing left of legendarykiller[WARD]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

legendarykiller[WARD]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

"WARD for the WIN"
    • war?.hahaha i thought its already started?..hahaha ooohhhh too sad ..xD :lolbash: :lolbash:

i work too, i work for 24 hours no sleep .. and play ikariam at the same time and also i got to school and i have a family to support... :D

Battle for Town 4
      (04.11.2016 13:31:06)
      -FEAR[GAGO] from LK - 3
      vs
      legendarykiller[WARD] from Town 4

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-370)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................440(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................174(-2) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-12.4 - Military...............................-518.6
      Offensive points.......................1296.5 - Defence points.............................31
      Damage Received...........................620 - Damage Received.........................25930
      Damage Percent.............................2% - Damage Percent............................98%

Winners: -FEAR[GAGO]

Losers: legendarykiller[WARD]

The miracle of -FEAR[GAGO] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.11.2016 13:01:06)

The miracle of -FEAR[GAGO] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.11.2016 13:16:06)

The miracle of -FEAR[GAGO] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.11.2016 13:31:06)

legendarykiller[WARD]'s army has been completely destroyed.

"WARD for the WIN"

• Fear and I have agreed to an online 1vs1 battle to figure this out.

The time of the battle is ready.

The place of the battle is ready.

Our militaries are about the same, so it should be pretty even. He will be on the offensive side, and I will be defending.

In roughly 24 hours, we should have the CR ready.

Most generals killed wins. Battle should be fairly lengthy since we both have fairly big armies. Common sense should dictate that one.
      LegendaryKiller

• king-23 wrote:

Nikolai wrote:

I was going to refrain from posting anything because I really do not care what GAGO think of WARD or our alliance. But this just is crazy two weeks ago you talked to me about how your alliance sucks and you were merging with someone else then in turn you say you hate GAGO and how they flame on the boards (yes I still have the messages (I will keep them for myself)) and now you turn on us? You wanted to join ward and merge into us. Not even sure what to say except come on down.

We start to attack people and we get oh why are you attacking us your so big now we dont attack people and this lol. Come on down nikolas doors are always open you can come and fight we are ready.
      Feel free to post these messages. You have my blessing :lolbash: . I never have any anything to hide so, go ahead .
      When did I say my alliance sucks? The alliance was small group until we moved in with Brotherhood to make it what it is currently shaping up to be. I don't hate GAGO, and feel free to point out where I did say that in messages as well, but I've never crossed their path on the field and even I (the fire-brand I am, I posted on the boards some time before how we would cross paths in the future) have said that I would like to battle GAGO. Merging with WARD would have been a good chance to do this, but you would sooner throw accusations on us for something that was happening in your group, not ours.

''You wanted to merge with us''? Last I checked YOU were the one who threw that invitation out. It isn't as if I begged you or pitched the idea to join you, you did that. Hopefully with these messages you state this as well.

I think GAGO understands that I don't mind battling them, this is what I told you. Hell, if no heat was going to pick up I would have asked for some war-games between us.

and then you say: ''Come on down nikola doors are always open you can come and fight we are ready.''

Yet you have not DOW'd GAGO after their smack talk, you have LK here leaving WARD to DOW them by himself where you as alliance do not have the cojones to do, yet you some how are gun-ho and ready for Brotherhood :lol:

Jok3R my friend, I don't need my alliance mates.I'll visit your alliance's towns on my own.

(and yes, I am just a little hurt that you wouldn't let me join your ranks. Rejection hurts! :miffy: :lolbash: )

The post was edited 3 times, last by Indes ().

• So what happened in our 1vs1. Lets play it out here.

We set up our towns for battle on my Poseidon island. We agreed to him being on the offensive side, and me being on the defensive. He even told me to build a 30k MS because there was no way I'd beat him and that my MS didn't matter.

He supposedly "forgot" some units, eventhough I messaged him to remind him to bring all of his units, because I could tell he forgot some because he had more troops yesterday than on the way. He added units, and I waited it out.

He launches at me going mortars first, which was a bit of a surprise. It's a bit of a noob move, especially if you're not 100% what's in the other person's town. I wasn't expecting it really, otherwise I could've done more damage with balloons, which weren't simply sitting in my town.

And what happens? He withdraws after 4 rounds and claims "I cheated" and he doesn't want to do online battles anymore. He only wants to try and catch me when I go offline. :P

Battle for Town 4
      (05.11.2016 15:24:14)
      -FEAR[GAGO] from LK - 3, Town 4
      vs
      legendarykiller from Town 4

Sulfur Carabineer.....................254(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................155(-0)
      Swordsman...........................514(-486) - Swordsman...........................721(-480)
      Hoplite.............................863(-668) - Hoplite............................1448(-636)
      Gyrocopter..........................138(-124) - Gyrocopter...........................401(-56)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-52)
      Ram....................................18(-0) - Ram....................................30(-0)
      Mortar.................................40(-8) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................20(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
      Cook...................................50(-0) - Cook...................................25(-0)
      Catapult................................6(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-2076.4 - Military................................-1908
      Offensive points.........................4770 - Defence points...........................5191
      Damage Received........................103820 - Damage Received.........................95400
      Damage Percent............................52% - Damage Percent............................48%

Winners: legendarykiller

Losers: -FEAR[GAGO]

The battle never really got to the point of getting good. It was still close, the wall never played a factor.

Of course, he originally agreed that a 1vs1 would end all of this between myself and GAGO, but because he LOST, he is going to be a cry baby, yell that i'm a cheater, and try and attack me when i'm offline. :)

I had more than 4k units for well over 5k MS outside of the battle, and he wanted me to bring 30k MS. haha. Noob. :lol:
      LegendaryKiller

The post was edited 1 time, last by LegendaryKiller ().