-HFX- Membership Count

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well yeah, they have a lot of accounts in HFX, but even assuming they're all actually following the IP sharing rules (and Tiger, Hunter, and Jaggooo were ALL THREE multi-cheating before it was legalized - they bragged about it when I was in HFX) that means they have what, a dozen or so actual players? Maybe two dozen, assuming a handful of suckers they've convinced to join. This is why we really need an IP treaty spy mission in Ikariam.
    • The Below Post Is For All The Losers, Who Are Dreaming That They Will Be Able To Destroy Hfx..

HAHAHA..OLDLADY ALHAZERD..
      LOOK AT HFX POINTS AND MEMBERS.

I AM SURE YOU ARE STANDING IN FRONT OF MIRROR AND BEATING YOURSELF WITH SHOE..

HFX POINTS AND SCORE PROVED HOW STRONG WE ALL ARE UNDER TIGER LEADERSHIP..

AND YOUR ALLIANCE SHOWES HOW BIG LOSER YOU R..HAHA

2 Xtremists(-HFX- ) 140 1,446,735,590
      :thumbsup:
    • And You Had 146 Members Prior To The Start Of The War

Cute Lady wrote:

HAHAHA..OLDLADY ALHAZERD..
      LOOK AT HFX POINTS AND MEMBERS.

I AM SURE YOU ARE STANDING IN FRONT OF MIRROR AND BEATING YOURSELF WITH SHOE..

HFX POINTS AND SCORE PROVED HOW STRONG WE ALL ARE UNDER TIGER LEADERSHIP..

AND YOUR ALLIANCE SHOWES HOW BIG LOSER YOU R..HAHA

2 Xtremists(-HFX- ) 140 1,446,735,590
      :thumbsup:

so what is your point? It took Ghost nearly one year before Huge Farm eXchange split into two alliances, leaving Huge Farm eXchange half its size before it attacked Ghost without reason. This war has not gone on for more than 2.5 months, yet. Give it time, Huntress, Huge Farm eXchange farmers will tire of being a constant target due to your incompetent leadership.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • HFX doesn't have any real fighters, so they don't understand a long-term war. The typical Ikariam "war" lasts for a couple of months, people posture big then get bored, count points and go home. This isn't one of those wars. HELL will never surrender and will never accept an HFX surrender. But that doesn't mean that all of our players are going to spend 16 hours a day constantly attacking every HFX player on the map. For starters that's just ridiculous, even Tiger's paid players don't have that kind of output. And really, we all have real lives outside of this game. Well, WE all have real lives outside of this game. Tiger and Hunter have invested about 15% of their country's GDP into ambrosia so I can see why this is a big deal for them. What it does mean...

I like Ikariam. At the very least I check my accounts every day, and when I have some spare time I like to sit down, chat with friends, move resources around, and fight. Ever since this war started and from now on, when I'm on my Beta account, I will seek various ways to thwart or harass HFX. That's all I do. I don't build, I don't trade, and I have enough gold suppliers to do this as long as I like. I'm not even saying this as a threat. This is how I like to play Ikariam. For me and for players like me this is the entire goal of the game. I don't build accounts for points, I build them as quickly and efficiently as I can to predetermined levels of development so that they are done building and ready to fight.

If you think about it destroying HFX is a secondary goal. You know what I did on Beta in the year between the HELL/HFX peace treaty and HFX breaking that treaty? Nothing. I did a research or two, built up some warehouses and walls, gathered gold, and did nothing. Because there is nothing else to do. It's either build or fight, and who else is there to fight on Beta besides HFX? They're as ubiquitous as the barbarians and half as dangerous. At least the barbarians attack once in a while. So relax. There's no hurry. I know HFX wants this to be over quickly, but HELL controls the pace of this war.
    • Hahahahaha.....hahahaha.....

OLD STUPID UGLY LADY ALHAZERD AND HIS DOGGY D3V..BOTH ARE CRAZY..

FIRST OF ALL HELL IS A COWARD ALLIANCE..
      WE POSTED SEVERAL CRS ON BOARD HOW WE KICKED THEM.

AND ONCE LOK CAME TO HELL WE KICKED THEM TOO..

OLD LADY AND HIS DOGGY WERE DREAMING THAT THEY CAN DESTROY HFX , BUT ONCE THEY SEE THAT ITS IMPOSSIBLE THEY STARTED CRYING INFORNT OF ALL THE ALLIANCES

NOW THE LEVEL OF DESPERATION FOR HELL IS TOO HIGH..
      THAT NOW THEY ARE TELLING THE BETA HOW THEY ARE PLAYING..HAHAHA

NO ONE FROM BETA EXCEPT YOUR FEW FRIENDS ARE INTERESTED TO KNOW HOW HELL IS PLAYING..HAHA

YOUR DIPLOMAT IS SENDING MESSAGES TO OUR MEMBERS ND BEGGING TO MAKE TRUCE WITH HIM..HAHAHA

THIS IS THE WAY YOUR PLAYERS ARE FIGHTING? LOL

WELL I WILL CLEAR YOU SOMETHING..

HFX IS NEVER GOING TO END CONFLICT WITH HELL..
      AND WHOEVER IS GOING TO SUPPORT HELL..WE WILL KICK THEM TOO..SO DONT WORRY OLD STUPID COWARD UGLY LADY..

WE WILL NOT LEAVE YOU TILL YOU WILL LEAVE THE BETA.

HFX IS NUMBER 2 ALLIANCE AND NO ONE CAN DESTROY HFX.THAYS THE CHALLENGE FROM HFX.HAHAHA

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cute Lady ().

• Another point I forgot to add: HFX isn't adding new players, they are cycling in multis that were previously in other alliances or without a tag. They have one multi alliance, SAR, just to hold their little blocker multis in the HFX core. This is a good thing. If you look at the list of HFX players in vmode and compare them with their other multis you can see that they've got a lot of their "favorite" accounts in vmode while they're screwing around with random multis. But what this means is that the same small group of players are starting to get overloaded with Tiger and Hunter demanding they run more and more accounts. Bloated HFX isn't going to steadily decline, they're going to keep adding empty points until they explode. If one of their players decides to quit the game that's ten or more accounts inactive.
    • I think that's kinda funny....our diplomat begging for truce with you, that's completely laughable... :lolbash: :lolbash:

You do realize that there are only FIVE of us, and we have almost as many pages of CR's as the whole of HFX.....AND you've been fighting LOK (never mind the fake CR's and double posting to get your counts even higher).

Cute "Hunter" Lady, you sure do complain an awful lot about a FIVE person alliance. :thumbsup:

Aress wrote:

DAWN Alliance ( international terrorist organizations )
      -They're very brutal , attacking any player much resources......

• Hahahahaha....beggars again started crying...

Hahaha...thats really funny.

Old ugly stupid beggar lady and his Puppy , are blaming that HFX is a multi alliance...hahaha

YOU guys are child in front of HFX..

Actually the way we kicked alhazerd from HFX is a black spot in her face..which she is not able to forget..

No one in beta except your few friends can beleive you..haha

Look at our members and our total score..beta is impressed with HFX performance..with our fighting skills..thats the reason people are joining HFX..

Compare Alhazerd and Tiger performance..

Once we moved to Beta..HFX was at number 14 alliance
      And now we are at number 2.

On the other hand everyone can see HELL ranking..

Look at HFX cr thread..how many CRS we posted against Hell and LOK..
      On the otherhand look at Hell crs..haha

LOOK at beta great leader and awesome warrior Tiger CR'S.
      And look at hell coward ugly stupid beggar leader alhazerd CRS..

Hfx leader Tiger Offensive and deffensive points shows that HOW active he is..

On the other hand you ugly lady performance is so funny...

Anyway Navy Seals sent message to our members and begging for truce with him..we asked our members to make a movie clip for that message and upload and send the link to us...
      He did the same and we shared with all our friendly alliances.
      Hahaha

How many cowards you have in your alliance ??

Now today i am posting CRS.
      BETA please review all the CRS..how we are kicking our enemies.
      You can also find the Cr in which our members kicking D3V..

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cute Lady ().

• Oh, poor delusional Huntress

I love the big red fonts, it makes your crying soo much easier to read. :sleeping:

Cute Lady wrote:

On the other hand everyone can see HELL ranking..

Yes, everyone can quite clearly see our ranking...

Xtremists(-HFX- ) 140 1,448,148,663 10,343,919

The Hellions(HELL ) 6 47,009,384 7,834,897

Now, what you should really be asking yourself, is how come you are so powerless to shut us up? i mean, you are only 30 times bigger than we are. :blackeye:

Cute Lady wrote:

You can also find the Cr in which our members kicking D3V..

Yes please, everyone go see how Huntress double posted yet another CR, or if you really want to see how the "kicking" went down, you can view the original CR posts here:

Playing with Preston

tea time with terry

I'm looking forward to Huntress' next crying post. Maybe the font will be even bigger and more red. :puke:

Aress wrote:

The post was edited 2 times, last by devo13az ().

• Ha, is Hunter trying to make claims about stats? HFX is frequently ahead of HELL in total points for whatever, but we're outnumbered 30 to 1. Look at the average points per player for a more realistic comparison. While HFX has more offensive points than HELL, our offensive average per player is three times theirs.

You know, every time I start to get bored with this war Hunter reminds what a lying two-faced scumbag he really is, and my bloodlust is renewed. Just the kind of total human waste who will pretend to be your friend while insulting you with a multi account they think is secret. I am not interested in anything he has to say, and except when people quote his posts I don't have to read them.

I don't even care anymore about all the history and drama, I'm tired of all the reasons and rationalizations, this war will continue because it needs to continue. HFX isn't an enemy, isn't the Dark Side, HFX is like a bad case of basement mildew or an infestation of ants. More annoying than dangerous, you don't fight them because you hate them, but because they're gross and having them near you makes you feel gross too.
    • HFX really love when people hate us.
      Poor players who wants to destroy HFX but cannot except dreaming

Hahaha

What poor ugly crying beggar lady claimed when she declared war on HFX.that HFX will beg..hahaha..

What her puppy said that he will destroy HFX..haha

But the whole beta is watching and waiting when HFX is going to beg them?

Ohhh may be in her dream..LOL

PLEASE BARK MORE.
      BETA IS ENJOYING..HAHAHA

AND YES KINDLY ALSO CHECK OUR CR THREAD TOO
      . :evilgrin:

• Huntress...

This thread is for tracking Huge Farm eXchange membership count and points.

Please take your inane drivel to another thread.

If you need help creating a thread for yourself, PM a mod.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Here's how you tell the war is impacting HFX

Huntress couldn't even place in the top 10....must be spending too much time crying on the boards. :lolbash:

14 Pirate Captain H U N T E R -HFX- 506,058

Aress wrote:

• As it turns out approximately 53% of all accounts on Beta are ultimately controlled by Tiger, Hunter, or their employees. Playing Ikariam is a huge growth industry in their country's tech sector. They even have billboards up hiring people with basic English literacy and computer skills to play Ikariam at what is actually a pretty decent wage for the area. Say what you will about Tiger, at least he isn't cheap (Hunter is cheap though), and if anyone wants to photoshop an image of an HFX hiring billboard that would be awesome.
    • Well DrkAngle , you can see clearly how players are desperate to join HFX..
      They know how strong HFX is..
      Specially they are impressed by HFX leader TIGER and other leadership. As per HFX Home Secretary still 70 applications are pending..Which he is not accepting.
      And all are big players..

There is a procedure to join HFX..And once we feel that the player is capable to join HFX we immediately approve his request..

HFX never asked any player to join..Beta is impressed because of our performance..
      HFX is the only alliance in Beta who is so active and fought several alliance.
      We never surrender even several alliances attacked us..

As soon as HFX moved to Beta , we fought eith Unbob , BE , Ghost and BW..
      Later we fought with XTRP..
      Then we fought with Unbob again…
      Then we fought with CREW and 1776.

Then we fought with LOK..
      And still we are fighting with LOK and HELL…

When we moved to Beta , we had only 55 (IN RANKING NUMBER 13 ALLIANCE) members in our alliance..but within few months , from 55 TO 140 and become number 2 alliance..

Beta is watching our performance very closely..thats the reasons they are joining us….

We also knows that our enemies are so jealous with us.And wants to destroy HFX…hahaha

Keep dreaming because we don’t care…If anyone will challenge HFX , we will kick them , not only kick them but kick them hard..

@ Alhazred , :lol:

Hey old crying ugly beggar….I read your post , and right now I am smiling..
      Not only me but the whole beta can clearly see that your mental level is not ok and you are not in your senses..hahaha
      And that is obvious , the way HFX are kicking you..You lost your mind…lol

The whole beta is laughing at you..hahahahaha
      Your storey shows that you are living in imaginary world…
      Poor lady..cannot able to destroy HFX but destroying her mind and mental level..
      hahahaha