President Trump

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Probably a result of private school. There are two outcomes of private school, someone who's messed up for life, and someone who has undying confidence. But being over confident isn't a bad thing. The only thing you really need to have in life is the ability to see both sides of everything, it's the best way to destroy the opposition.

So, on a slightly different subject. Which democrat do you think is going to be president in 2021?
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • That's part of the problem right there. The Democrats don't really have that many good candidates. Or any, I guess. The Democrats need to connect back to the working class voters who used to be their base. And for that they need to focus on the economy more than social issues. Social issues are important, it's why I vote Democrat more often than I vote Republican, but I can afford to worry about social issues and a lot of people in this country don't feel that they can.

I don't know if it's a good idea but I think Al Franken is getting ready for a Presidential run.
    • I think you should just make me president, I don't actually meet any of the requirements, but Obama was British and you let him be president. (To qualify that claim, Obama was born in 1961 and if he was born in his fathers homeland of Kenya (which he wasn't obviously), it would have been a colony of Britain until 1963.)
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • Hey all; it's now time for your regularly scheduled warning to remind you that while this IS a discussion board the content here is subject to the board/discussion board rules.

That means you should probably avoid illustrations using rape & child abuse as content wise those aren't really great content-wise for these boards. (I know the illustrations posted were hypotheticals, but I request moving forward you find other examples to make your points). Please also avoid personal or severe insults as they are both poor logic and against the board rules for trolling/flaming.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Turkeh wrote:

Hey all; it's now time for your regularly scheduled warning to remind you that while this IS a discussion board the content here is subject to the board/discussion board rules.

That means you should probably avoid illustrations using rape & child abuse as content wise those aren't really great content-wise for these boards. (I know the illustrations posted were hypotheticals, but I request moving forward you find other examples to make your points). Please also avoid personal or severe insults as they are both poor logic and against the board rules for trolling/flaming.
      According to bambix this is the world we will live and we need to get used it. That bambix not me, I used bambix logic on himself, I can tell he did not like it :)

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • One day you'll cure your cognitive dissonance... One day.

Using bambix logic on bambix must've gone well. Unfortunately I haven't heard of bambix nor can I see where you successfully used logic once in your short and most likely sad lonely life, but suppose you'll just blame that on being oppressed. Get over yourself or continue to be less than sheep. Your choice, deary.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • bamcbix wrote:

One day you'll cure your cognitive dissonance... One day.

Using bambix logic on bambix must've gone well. Unfortunately I haven't heard of bambix nor can I see where you successfully used logic once in your short and most likely sad lonely life, but suppose you'll just blame that on being oppressed. Get over yourself or continue to be less than sheep. Your choice, deary.
      More like dreary.
    • bamcbix wrote:

One day you'll cure your cognitive dissonance... One day.

Hahahaha hurt much? Sad life? I'm not the one with mother issues, I mean if that's what makes you happy then I will go with that :)

• bamcbix wrote:

Not hurt, just find it funny seeing you act like you're clever. And no, don't get triggered. It's not because you're a woman.... Can't finish that thought on these boards *sigh*
      You can finish the comment but you are not man enough to do so (don't worry, the internet is the perfect place for you). Also, don't take your hate out on me, its not my fault you have mother /women issues, my mother loves me, I am the apple of her eyes so I don't understand your rejection issues.
      Love you mum <3!!!

I am not triggered, although you can try. Things that trigger me, child abuse and racism, I'm sure there is more. As we have been warned to not discuss the abuse you received I guess you will have to walk on by.

Warned ~ :83