President Trump

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• You must think very highly of yourself to think you're a relevant thought to anyone other than yourself. That fact that you continue to return to my inner hatred of my mother as justification to suggest I was abused is ignorant at best.. can't say I can blame you for your ignorance.. I have a hatred of the large majority of my immediate family. If any one was abused as a child it more than likely sounds like it was you. Abused with improper thoughts and prejudices. Probably also abused by being forced to grow up with a religious background... Could go on about these simple abuses.

I'm not man enough to finish my comment? You truly are a special case, dear. I'm not going to receive a warning on such a passive comment. At the very least I'd prefer the warning to be because I went into great detail about you. It simply doesn't have anything to do with my apparent manliness or not. Your opinion on the subject means less than nothing to me anyways, as what would you know about being a man? Enough time has been wasted on you for one night.

Warned ~ :83

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • bamcbix wrote:

You must think very highly of yourself to think you're a relevant thought to anyone other than yourself. That fact that you continue to return to my inner hatred of my mother as justification to suggest I was abused is ignorant at best.. can't say I can blame you for your ignorance.. I have a hatred of the large majority of my immediate family. If any one was abused as a child it more than likely sounds like it was you. Abused with improper thoughts and prejudices. Probably also abused by being forced to grow up with a religious background... Could go on about these simple abuses.

I'm not man enough to finish my comment? You truly are a special case, dear. I'm not going to receive a warning on such a passive comment. At the very least I'd prefer the warning to be because I went into great detail about you. It simply doesn't have anything to do with my apparent manliness or not. Your opinion on the subject means less than nothing to me anyways, as what would you know about being a man? Enough time has been wasted on you for one night.
      SOOOOOO EMOTIONAL bambi!! Chill out?

Anywho, lets talk about Trump.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • No, it's gays that caused it you moron. ;)

Jokes.

I don't think so, if we are lucky he might figure out that green energy is cheaper, even with the vast subsidies for petroleum. Maybe ideologically as a republican he might cancel petroleum subsidies.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • Well, he's a living entity, I don't really think he's qualified to be considered a "person," but he does exist in the real world. I personally blame Rush Limbaugh for much of the partisan discord in America. His little radio show gained massive popularity in the early 90's by essentially creating the trend of dehumanizing the other party and using fake news and exaggerated stories to generate interest. Believe it or not there have been times in American history when Democrats and Republicans were able to treat each other with at least some civility. And our government ran much better. But that's bad for ratings. Now we need to agitate the ignorant masses on each side and watch them fight. It's like a sadistic child shaking an ant farm. God bless America.
    • Fun fact - Rush Limbaugh actually does make cameo appearances on Family Guy, even though he's a rapid conservative and Seth Macfarlane is an ultra liberal. Because the real Rush Limbaugh is an amoral money-grubber who doesn't actually care about the stuff the "Rush Limbaugh" media persona represents. He's just in it for the money and his followers eat it up.
    • A couple of crowded islands that the sun has never set on, too this day.

Sometimes being the only nation standing against the most militarily advanced nation in the world for 6 years has a crippling financial cost that makes you lose an empire. You should try joining a war on time one day. Plus post war, as thanks for standing alone against fascism, you decided for the financial help we needed, we had to decolonise, talk about kicking a guy whilst he's down.
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • I'd love to read a British textbook on the American Revolution someday and see the difference in how our two countries view that historical event. Americans are rather rabid about it, even though the UK has been our strongest and most loyal ally pretty much since the Revolution ended.
    • Well except 1812. Let's face it we weren't really allies until after you joined ww2, because Winnie, whose mother was American was rather fond of you. Even then you've not been good friends. For example the suez crisis.

We don't actually do books on the American revolution, it's a somewhat small part of our history, that will live under the shadow of the French Revolution in English history. You guys have enough books about it anyway, after all it is one of only 3 events in the short us history.