President Trump

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Take it easy, he's the best republican president in my lifetime. To be honest with you. I don't think we're going to have years as good as 1996-2016 until I rise to power. It really was the golden age of the post-war world and yes, that's even with the recession blip.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • President Bush was a good man who had no real business being President. It wasn't until his last year or so in office when he said f*** it and started following his conscience rather than his puppet masters. Trump, on the other hand, is a horrible man who has no real business being President. And he's the first President of any party that I don't give the respect of the title. Even when President Bush was President I still called him President Bush.
    • Sharpe12 wrote:

Now that's just sexist, assuming that gangs of men coming sexually abuse. If you remember that gang of Muslim men that did the grooming of kids and stuff (the one in Middlesbrough I think, hard to keep track with there being so many of these incidences), anyway, one of them was a white woman.

Sharpe12 wrote:

I think you're jumping to conclusions again.
      The Irony :)

Sharpe12 wrote:

if you take one eye, take the other just to make sure.
      You want it in the eye? Now i understand your relationship with bambi. Embrace it man, i supported your peoples during gay pride week, in fact i even went to pride. Never ever be ashamed of your feelings.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • When the British took America from the natives it was illegal as there is an international treaty that states if a country or land has occupants then they cannot take the land making the occupation illegal. Does this make the people of the US illegals?

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • And you think that treaty existed in 1607 when the first British settlers arrived in Jamestown? Maybe you might be referring to the popes declaration that the Americas belonged to Spain and Portugal. But we're not catholic so we can do what we want. Anyway, laws aren't retrospective, so you can't be blamed for something that happens before the law or treaty, not like anyone actually entirely obeys either.

President bush was a guy who you'd want to have a beer and a BBQ with, so was Obama actually, and that makes them good people. In england we've only really had that with Winston Churchill and Prince Phillip.
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • Khaleesi wrote:

bamcbix wrote:

Yeah, going to say you cannot post a picture of that dagger because people are overly sensitive to the past.

By that definition, I'd say no. I'd also question how Sharpe is a racist by that definition... I mean Sharpe and I are relatively similar in the way we think, and I certainly dont detect any malice towards a specific race of people. The issue being the honest appraisal of cultures and what they have become over the years if anything.
      Lets just say your mother got sexually abused by a gang of men, these guys live next door but this was 10 years ago. Would you be overly sensitive about it or would you be pulling out all the stops to welcome him into your home?
      Ha! You don't know me well if you're going to ask me that question. Certainly wouldn't have a problem inviting them in.

Khaleesi wrote:

Perhaps he is trying to prove women don't get raped and white men are not paedophiles?

#JimmySaville
      #BosniaRape
      Well, it's not exactly like these aren't things, but it's not exclusive to either. Men do and Indians, Arabs, Mexicans, Asians etc do as well.... You on the other hand seem to want to act as though those are exclusive.

Khaleesi wrote:

When the British took America from the natives it was illegal as there is an international treaty that states if a country or land has occupants then they cannot take the land making the occupation illegal. Does this make the people of the US illegals?
      0.o the hell are you talking about?

I can't find the 'has no business of being President's bit by whomever but I certainly don't think you have an understanding of what you're saying. Anyone that was born in the US, above the age of 35 that's been in the US for (actually I'm not remembering this part well...) 15 years or so can be president. It is their business if they want it to be.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • If you got rid of that law about 15 years residence we could have the same leader simultaneously, Alexander Boris DePiffel Johnson, currently our Home Secretary and American born.
    • bamcbix wrote:

I can't find the 'has no business of being President's bit by whomever but I certainly don't think you have an understanding of what you're saying. Anyone that was born in the US, above the age of 35 that's been in the US for (actually I'm not remembering this part well...) 15 years or so can be president. It is their business if they want it to be.
      Close. You missed the part where they have to be either a natural born citizen or a US citizen at the time the Constitution was adopted, but obviously that clause doesn't matter anymore. This is why Trump spent eight years criticizing President Obama, since Trump did not believe that President Obama was a natural born citizen, though he was eventually forced to admit that President Obama is in fact a natural born citizen. Curiously enough Sen. John McCain, President Obama's opponent in the 2008 elections was born on a US military base in Panama. This still fits the qualifications for natural born citizen but it's a lot iffier than President Obama's birth in the great state of Hawaii.

Just because someone is eligible to be the President of the United States does not mean that they have any business doing so. I'm eligible to be President (yes trolls, I'm over 35) but I certainly have no business being President. Charles Manson fits all the eligibility requirements, for that matter so does Marilyn Manson. Much like the two Manson boys Trump has no experience in government, no experience with the law (except being punished by it,) and certainly not the temperament to engage in international diplomacy. Trump didn't/doesn't even want to be President. He was hoping his old friend Hillary Clinton would win but he, like almost everyone else, completely underestimated the power of Trump's bombast on a large minority of America's voters. He offered simple answers for simple problems, and simple people love simple answers.

At this point the Trump "presidency" is little more than a blatant money-grab by him and his ridiculous family. Trump used to criticize President Obama for golfing - Trump has already spent more time (AND TAXPAYER MONEY) golfing than President Obama did his entire eight years. We're trying to figure out ways to pay the Secret Service for the all the overtime they've accrued guarding Trump and his silly adult children as they run around the world promoting the Trump business brand (as opposed to, you know, America.) Now he's threatening to shut down the government if Congress won't force American taxpayers to fund his asinine wall, a wall he swore up and down that Mexico would pay for, however he expects to force a sovereign nations to just hand over money. As if the wall would work to keep out anyone. As experienced Ikariam players you should all know that even the largest wall is worthless without someone to guard it.

What I'd like to know is what Trump's supporters will do when Trump quits? Because he will quit long before he gets impeached or removed from office. If he just gives up, takes the money and runs, will you still support him even then?
    • Yeah, but john McCain was born in a us military base in the Panama Canal Zone to American parents. So at birth he was a US citizen, born on us soil. Plus he was a war hero, so who's going to want to call him out on that? There's no question that he's a patriot who's loyal to America.

When I went to the Vietnam war museum, which was basically commie propaganda, they had pictures of him on the wall as proof they weren't awful. Which obviously they were because he can't raise his arms above his shoulders anymore.