GoCry wins HoF vs BXS #2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• GoCry wins HoF vs BXS #2

So this guy. This troop setup. Wow. Just... wow! I guess you never know when you'll need 347 rams, eh? My favorite part is when he withdrew shortly after we sent in morts (round 57 or so)... then once the wall was down he decided to add 160 guns, 96 rams, 5 loons, and 300 spears, just for good measure, I suppose. I haven't attacked anyone in a long time, but I guess that's a valid strategy now? The 50% colossus was sexy too. Even his multi didn't provide enough help. I guess military is a learning process, but apparently 51 million TS isn't enough to learn to fight! Thanks for the OP Kash.

Battle for ?_KaSh_7_?
      (15.12.2016 9:23:28)
      Deagol[GoCry] from ?_RiDeR_?, ?_FiNaL_?, Capitol, THE HULK[GoCry] from ?_RiDeR_?, ?_FiNaL_?, ?_KaSh_3_?, ANGRY, Dawg[GoCry] from Dawg Nation, Kirby, CrackV[GoCry] from ?_RiDeR_?, ?_FiNaL_?, ?_KaSh_3_?, ?_KaSh_4_?, ?_KaSh_6_?
      vs
      dogs from ?_FiNaL_?, KaSh[BXS] from ?_KaSh_7_?, Pela Daroo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-98)
      Archer................................740(-0) - .............................................
      Sulfur Carabineer....................1200(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-160)
      Spearman..............................250(-0) - Spearman..............................0(-300)
      Swordsman.........................8606(-5512) - Swordsman............................0(-6888)
      Hoplite...........................7854(-6768) - Hoplite..............................0(-9373)
      Steam Giant...........................472(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter........................1359(-1320) - Gyrocopter...........................0(-2046)
      Ram...................................134(-0) - Ram...................................11(-87)
      Doctor.................................90(-0) - Doctor.................................39(-0)
      Cook..................................178(-0) - Cook...................................52(-0)
      Balloon-Bombardier..................208(-200) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-96)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Mortar.................................84(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................15(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.............................-20549.6 - Military.............................-28301.6
      Offensive points........................70754 - Defence points..........................51374
      Damage Received.......................1027480 - Damage Received.......................1415080
      Damage Percent............................42% - Damage Percent............................58%

Winners: Dawg[GoCry], THE HULK[GoCry], Deagol[GoCry], CrackV[GoCry]

Losers: KaSh[BXS], dogs

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.