GoCry wins HoF vs Huyen

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• GoCry wins HoF vs Huyen

Huyen attacked one of our members. Huyen dared us to pay him a vist. Huyen no longer has an army.

Battle for taihangnhanh
      (19.12.2016 18:30:47)
      MrBackspace[GoCry] from GLAUCOUS, WF4, SP5, gaggus[GoCry] from Wisdom, Dawg[GoCry] from Wisdom, taihangnhanh, GLAUCOUS, Deagol[GoCry] from Dacnomania, THE HULK[GoCry] from GLAUCOUS, Wisdom, ANGRY
      vs
      huyen from taihangnhanh, Shell Beach

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Slinger...............................165(-0) - Slinger..............................0(-1476)
      Sulfur Carabineer....................1728(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................0(-2799)
      Spearman..............................536(-0) - Spearman.............................0(-2045)
      Swordsman.........................8578(-8429) - Swordsman...........................0(-10784)
      Hoplite..........................9025(-11117) - Hoplite.............................0(-10931)
      Gyrocopter.........................2012(-456) - Gyrocopter........................1917(-1998)
      Balloon-Bombardier..................15(-1961) - Balloon-Bombardier...................0(-1046)
      ............................................. - Mortar..............................173(-917)
      Doctor................................167(-0) - Doctor.................................49(-0)
      Cook..................................286(-0) - Cook...................................60(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
      Steam Giant..........................1361(-0) - .............................................
      Ram...................................366(-0) - .............................................
      Archer...............................1480(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.............................-38192.4 - Military.............................-80746.4
      Offensive points.......................201866 - Defence points..........................95481
      Damage Received.......................1909620 - Damage Received.......................4037320
      Damage Percent............................32% - Damage Percent............................68%

Winners: gaggus[GoCry], Dawg[GoCry], THE HULK[GoCry], Deagol[GoCry], MrBackspace[GoCry]

Losers: huyen
      You know what's really great about being a narcissist? Me.

Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor
    • Over 4 million in resources damages dealt, that is impressive and insane.

Also I would have thought that people would have learnt not to push GoCry's buttons especially after some of its' more prominant members get back after a break from the game and are rearing for some beatdown action. Apparently not though.

How many rounds did it end up going for total?

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • Slingers can be very useful especially since he used a colossus in round 30.

Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor
    • Sometimes you just have to sacrifice your slingers to the gods. The real issue should be Huyen's 1,000 mortars...

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
    • CrackV wrote:

Sometimes you just have to sacrifice your slingers

Shhhhh don't tell them about our secret blood offerings.