rEPOST ACTIVE DOW GOCRY VS B_S

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• rEPOST ACTIVE DOW GOCRY VS B_S

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 2:45am
    GoCry declares war on B_S
    Here at GoCry we believe in equality; which is why we feel a one month war just isn't long enough for us to truly treat each member of B_S with the same care and compassion deserved. This troubled us, and after a few days of living in the conference room brainstorming, we believe we have come to a solution.

This war will start June 1st and will last for the length of the server or when B_S disbands; whichever happens first.

Edit: I'm feeling nice today so... alternatively you can change your name from Black Sails to "We Cry"...you'd also have to write "GoCry was here" on your alliance home page. I haven't really discussed those 2 terms with any of the other leadership but I'm just giving you an option for when your members start leaving because they are tired of being pillaged. Or not, it's up to you.

No worries, rest of Ika. We wholly intend to fight other alliances, too, because we don't want the rest of you to feel left out.