Workshop and Academy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Workshop and Academy

Workshop Inventions

The Workshop building itself is an amazing building. Premium itself is a massive asset to the game.
      If they were combined even further that would be an even more attractive asset to spend some Ambrosia on.
      At this point you can not queue workshop unit upgrades, which in my opinion, is a real shame.
      I am obviously only suggesting this for Premium accounts. When you can queue building expansions why should you not be able to queue upgrades of the units as well?

Academy Experiments
      I was thinking about being able to queue experiments as well. Again, you need to be a Premium player and have sufficient resources. It would awesome if you could queue experiments even though the cooldown is four (4) hours.

I came across this thought after I woke up and remember that I had to upgrade some more units in the Workshop building. I also wanted to do some more experiments for faster research points. But it all requires that you come online occasionally. Every four (4) hour for experiments and whenever the upgrade is done depending on which level you are working on.
      This is most effective when the player is asleep. I thought it would be cool to be able to queue upgrades doing nighttime.

Let me know what you think.