800k player vs 49k.. :) Is that all you got?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• BXS is still around :) Sky came back recently to have some fun. However, imho it is nice that rewards got cut - will make it less of a gap between piracy and non-piracy players.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • || This is just a game after all. Players come and go.. Servers merge. I remember all of them. Leaders and best players of their alliances. Those days when you don't have to make other accounts to grow fast. :havecookie:

Turkeh wrote:

:tearup:

Maaaaan it's hard to believe that after all this time iota is being shutdown. Many people believed we were a dead server, but I still think to this day we had some of the best personalities: WeaponX, mearle, Halogen, Gunslinger, Skyruler, fernandochino, Typhoon, Scrote, General Lee, chloe, Lyric, Cyberkermy, Primetime, Lord Demonites, Paul Hoffmann, Drasca, BigEd, Vrommapunk, eyemackie, Private Chancee, Djshadow, Slapimus et. al I'll remember you guys as the server lol I learned how to play ika on. I hope to see you guys again on the servers you travel to, and wish you the best of luck if otherwise.

A last cheers to the Isle O'Tavern
      :beer:
      SIG BY SKYRULE
    • Lord Demonites wrote:

You won this time.. I am too young but I assure you, you will pay more than what you get. Or somebody else will pay. :)

Battle for YAP Kingdom
      (07.01.2017 18:28:14)
      Don Soto[-LAW-] from Vinito
      vs
      Lord Demonites from Rogue City, RON

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Hoplite.............................140(-281)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-24)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................49(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................180(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................138(-2) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military................................-12.4 - Military...............................-662.2
      Offensive points.......................1655.5 - Defence points.............................31
      Damage Received...........................620 - Damage Received.........................33110
      Damage Percent.............................1% - Damage Percent............................99%

Winners: Don Soto[-LAW-]

Losers: Lord Demonites

305 units from Don Soto[-LAW-] are keeping the town YAP Kingdom occupied

128 units from Don Soto[-LAW-] are keeping the town YAP Kingdom occupied

Lord Demonites's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Lord Demonites's army has fled due to a lack of morale.
      there is a new reason to declare war :lolbash:
      hey bro lord,don zoto's TS is just a number :)

THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
      :love:

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
    • Yeah, I know that its just a number now.. I am almost done with research and towns are well prepared. We are under the rule of GAGO ways.. So we should not do stupid things and stick with the GAGO leaderships' orders. :thumbsup:

The main reason why I posted this is for me not to forget what he did. I don't do that. I don't do immediate attack if someone enters the turf or territory, I give warning and I ask the reason of entering. If no reply he will given hours to a day at the most before doing some actions. I mean why should I panic that quick, if I know I am stronger and a real ikariam warrior. lol.
      SIG BY SKYRULE
    • Lord Demonites wrote:

Yeah, I know that its just a number now.. I am almost done with research and towns are well prepared. We are under the rule of GAGO ways.. So we should not do stupid things and stick with the GAGO leaderships' orders. :thumbsup:

The main reason why I posted this is for me not to forget what he did. I don't do that. I don't do immediate attack if someone enters the turf or territory, I give warning and I ask the reason of entering. If no reply he will given hours to a day at the most before doing some actions. I mean why should I panic that quick, if I know I am stronger and a real ikariam warrior. lol.
      Hopefully we can work out your issues in game lord. Would not want anything to escalate if its not needed.