Conflict with SAMSUNG [LUKE] attacks on Phalanx [PHAL]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Conflict with SAMSUNG [LUKE] attacks on Phalanx [PHAL]

We have been having some issues with this Khalifa, who was not even a part of an alliance and now he has a TAG name for an alliance.

We where holding down all of his towns, by those who had been attacked by him and are also smaller in size.

I had sent him a message stating that we will call are troops and navy back, as long as he leaves our active members alone.
      His reply to my message said that he will kill our alliance.

Here the SAMSUNG [LUKE] Alliance is just 1 player, and we of the Phalanx [PHAL] Alliance are 18 players

The Phalanx [PHAL] Alliance are not Bullies, but we will block his ports again if he dose attack one or more of us.

DragonLady
      Diplomat of Phalanx [PHAL]
    • Cool story. Tell another.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
    • Hound him until he quits 8-)

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)