Indes of (LG) declares un-official war on Kingdom of God (Kofg)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Indes of (LG) declares un-official war on Kingdom of God (Kofg)

Now, I am not going to say I enjoyed what I did, but it had to be done. Removing at least 25+ Of Kingdom of God members was refreshing, specifically because your alliance sucks! I joined in under 48 hours and you give me Home secretary,General, and Diplomat in your call of desperation for a leader? Sir Joseph is no leader! He has not been worth anything on any server he has ever belonged to!

Let it be known the Kingdom of God is not welcome here on Asklepios, at least not to me, and I like to think that my opinion counts for something.
      Your alliance is worthless. UNITED EMPIRE is better then you. SMASH is better then you. -LAW- is better then you. Your alliance sucks! In the 48 hours of knowing you all, I was met with unorganized attacks and chaotic work-place. Well, I offered Borg and Juke a much better place to lay their heads, a place that would help you. Guess what you do? You don't take my advice to ditch them. Well I'll enjoy visiting each and everyone of your towns!

To KINGDOM OF GOD MEMBERS. Leave the alliance, and I will leave you be once that tag drops. You deserve better then a leadership team who can't even stand upf or themselves. It's either that, or face my wrath!

100 members vs at least one Legion member (not that the rest of -LG- can't back me up, but I'm not going to speak for them!)
      Lets see what you can do :lolbash:

You have been called out, follow up :stick:

Oh I almost forgot the terms!
      TERMS TO END ''WAR'':

- Kingdom of God lowers member count to 40+ players tops
      - Kingdom of God disbands
      - Kingdom of God Gives Indes 30 Million gold collectively as an alliance, yes this is extortion, dealwithit :lolbash:
      - Kingdom of God re-brands as Indes Empire (INDES) for 48 hours as an example of being owned by me.

At least feed me your gold and by gone will be by gone. Oh btw, just because I am declaring war doesn't mean I won't ask some of my friends to come out to play :miffy:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Indes ().

• Whats with the kicking of members? Do you have the rights to kick them? Not unless you're the one who made them join KofG. If LG will accept you again as their member it would look like LG was the one who plan to take advantage of KofG's weakness.

I guess you kicked their members because LG can't win against such numerous Alliance so. If they will accept you again. It was more like an act of being coward.

Not COOL DUDE.
      #Respect an alliance :growup:
      E Aguinaldo
      GAGO
    • KofG is not strong. I have seen only two alliances who has more than 100 members and they still can be coordinated and effective. KofG is not one of them. They are mass multy alliance... I do not think that -LG- needs to even attack them... One or max two guys should and even than KofG would loose. They have no leader, no strong core of players, nothing. Just pointless alliance with no aim and definition.
      Front Of Resistance -FOR-

For freedom, we march!
      For legacy, we march!
      For glory, we march!

Never giving up. Be prepared, Resistance is here!
    • What alliance lets a guy/girl in and then makes them HS, Gen or anything else without knowing a little about them. While the methods may be a little unorthodox and not an -LG- sanctioned event, it exposed KoG as a fraud and no more than a sim city clicker alliance. The members of KoG learned more about their alliance from Indes than anyone in that alliance could have taught them.
    • It is amazing and sad all in one that some people do this with KOFG on every server….. Not sure why or how Sir Joseph gets these people to join so easily….. well I guess I know because they accept everyone into their alliance which is fine If they actually taught them the game.

I don’t know all the history of this and real do not care that much but why not just leave and not fight these people that most do not know how to play the game? A lot of players are new and did not know what type of alliance it was hopefully you don’t run them out of the game.
    • I do not have respect for an alliance who lets any body join the alliance and become a leader in under 48 hours with out knowing little about said player. Kofg has different players who I believe deserve to be elsewhere. I said this in my original post, and it definitely is not that hard to just drop their tag and find a better alliance who will actually defend them.

I joined them originally to just see how the alliance works, maybe make a few CT's and friends but instead I had "Juke" trying to force me to send my army off to help him against GAGO. Apparently a player named Borg was planting on two of their island cores, teleporting may I add. They didnt take too kindly to this, and Juke wanted to have them stand up against GAGI causing cmass issues within their alliance. I offered Borg to maybe join Legion and that GAGO woyld probably be more kind since we have mutual respect between our alliances, to which he agreed that Kofg is a weak fix that does not protect or teach anyone.

Upon checking alliance treaties I noticed that several multis are within this alliance that are a part of UE, SMASH, GAGO and even Legion. Their alliance is infested, like a malware. Joseph doesnt care either he just wants to have tons of players and #1 spot even if they are an unorganized mess.

Christmas is right in, if you take at least 3-4 members of Legion we will crush Kofg. I'm pretty much making the offer to drop my charges against them if they pay me 30 Million as an alliance lol.
      Sadly, from sources they won't.

So I will be taking resources instead, and GAGO,LG or really anyone who despises the "#1 Alliance" can join.

And Joker, I don't want anyone to be run off. I want them to find better homes to make better competition in this server. Is that too much to ask for?

As for your comments about kicking them to fight, that isn't the case. It was to prove to them how sorerely lacking leadership and direction the state of Kofg is in. If only all their members realized that they don't have protection in numbers :lolbash:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Indes ().

• Indes....

Your military has got to be hitting you for about 30K/hr.

You are probably getting that, with your population... But, you also only have about 2 million in gold. You will only be able to sustain operations (double upkeep, mobile military) with that so much. Eventually (probably sooner than later) KofG will shut down their resources. Going into "Under Siege" operations. You won't be able to steal resources from them, to subsidize your crusade.

Your GR's are not all current; so with corruption, you may be running a deficit... Even without moving your military.

I'm guessing that sooner, rather than later... You will need to phone a friend, because you will otherwise run low on gold.

Which explains why you want 30 million gold. You simply won't be able to function long term or be able to update your GRs, without stealing a bunch of resources and getting some gold extorted.
    • There are much speculations right now... I want to take look at CR's. I have seen one from -LG- member but official war do not fire. At least some kind of CR's. I think all want to look at KofG armies :D :D :D :D

For freedom, we march!
      For legacy, we march!
      For glory, we march!

• Christmas wrote:

There are much speculations right now... I want to take look at CR's. I have seen one from -LG- member but official war do not fire. At least some kind of CR's. I think all want to look at KofG armies :D :D :D :D

As an aside, I am surprised you chose not to go by Joulupukki (since you hark from Korvatunturi). My late wife was Finnish.
    • Hahah, nice one :D I will take this name and will give it to my next city :)

If every-one think that i am from Finland...than nop. But i wish i would be :D

For freedom, we march!
      For legacy, we march!
      For glory, we march!

• Combat Reports

Sea battle near Rock 1
      (31.01.2017 19:35:38)
      Ally[KofG] from Athens
      vs
      Indes[-LG-] from PowderKeg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship..............................82(-18) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-50)
      Fire Ship...............................6(-4) - Fire Ship..............................0(-57)
      Catapult Ship..........................30(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................25(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................10(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...............................-114.8 - Military...............................-603.4
      Offensive points.......................1508.5 - Defence points............................287
      Damage Received..........................5740 - Damage Received.........................30170
      Damage Percent............................15% - Damage Percent............................85%

Winners: Ally[KofG]

Losers: Indes[-LG-]

153 warships are being moved from Ally[KofG] to Rock 1

10 warships are being moved from Ally[KofG] to Rock 1

Indes[-LG-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Battle for Athens
      (31.01.2017 23:14:43)
      Indes[-LG-] from Rock 1
      vs
      Ally[KofG] from Polis, Rock 2, Rock 3, Rock 1, froghos[KofG] from Rock 1, Sir Joseph[KofG] from Athens

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-2)
      ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-40)
      Swordsman...........................664(-764) - Swordsman...........................458(-492)
      Hoplite..............................24(-604) - Hoplite.............................279(-539)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................149(-2)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Gyrocopter............................376(-0) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-65)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................75(-0)
      Cook...................................35(-0) - Cook...................................74(-0)
      ............................................. - Sulfur Carabineer....................167(-54)
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................2(-12)
      Ram....................................24(-0) - Ram....................................19(-6)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................41(-49) - .............................................
      Military..............................-2046.6 - Military..............................-2159.1
      Offensive points......................5397.75 - Defence points.........................5116.5
      Damage Received........................102330 - Damage Received........................107955
      Damage Percent............................48% - Damage Percent............................52%

Winners: froghos[KofG], Sir Joseph[KofG], Ally[KofG]

545 of Ally[KofG]'s units are stationed in Athens.

41 of Ally[KofG]'s units are stationed in Athens.

44 of Ally[KofG]'s units are stationed in Athens.

117 of Ally[KofG]'s units are stationed in Athens.

35 of Ally[KofG]'s units are stationed in Athens.

0 of Ally[KofG]'s units are stationed in Athens.

324 of froghos[KofG]'s units are stationed in Athens.

As the only thing left of Indes[-LG-]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Indes[-LG-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Ally[KofG]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Rock 1
      (31.01.2017 22:39:48)
      Ally[KofG] from Rock 2, froghos[KofG] from Libertas
      vs

Sulfur Carabineer.......................6(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................210(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
      Hoplite.............................173(-190) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................149(-1) - .............................................
      Ram....................................25(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................40(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-272.2 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..........................680.5
      Damage Received.........................13610 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: froghos[KofG], Ally[KofG]

388 of froghos[KofG]'s units are stationed in Rock 1.

53 of Ally[KofG]'s units are stationed in Rock 1.

As the only thing left of Indes[-LG-]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

The post was edited 1 time, last by WIDMO ().

• I'm glad you are proving my point that Kingdom of God are just a bunch of multi's, WIDMO.

My fleet is slightly lacking, so enjoy the W on the seas, but on land, you guys didn't do much.

Battle for Athens
      Battle for Athens
      (31.01.2017 23:14:43)
      Indes[-LG-] from Rock 1
      vs
      Ally[KofG] from Polis, Rock 2, Rock 3, Rock 1, froghos[KofG] from Rock 1, Sir Joseph[KofG] from Athens

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-2)
      ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-40)
      Swordsman...........................664(-764) - Swordsman...........................458(-492)
      Hoplite..............................24(-604) - Hoplite.............................279(-539)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................149(-2)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Gyrocopter............................376(-0) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-65)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................75(-0)
      Cook...................................35(-0) - Cook...................................74(-0)
      ............................................. - Sulfur Carabineer....................167(-54)
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................2(-12)
      Ram....................................24(-0) - Ram....................................19(-6)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................41(-49) - .............................................
      Military..............................-2046.6 - Military..............................-2159.1
      Offensive points......................5397.75 - Defence points.........................5116.5
      Damage Received........................102330 - Damage Received........................107955
      Damage Percent............................48% - Damage Percent............................52%

Winners: froghos[KofG], Sir Joseph[KofG], Ally[KofG]

545 of Ally[KofG]'s units are stationed in Athens.

41 of Ally[KofG]'s units are stationed in Athens.

44 of Ally[KofG]'s units are stationed in Athens.

35 of Ally[KofG]'s units are stationed in Athens.

0 of Ally[KofG]'s units are stationed in Athens.

324 of froghos[KofG]'s units are stationed in Athens.

The miracle of Ally[KofG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 21:29:44)

The miracle of Indes[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 21:29:44)

The miracle of Ally[KofG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 21:44:43)

The miracle of Indes[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 21:44:43)

The miracle of Ally[KofG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 21:51:03)

The miracle of Indes[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 21:59:43)

The miracle of Ally[KofG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 22:01:15)

The miracle of Indes[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 22:14:43)

Sir Joseph[KofG]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

The miracle of Ally[KofG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 22:15:36)

The miracle of Indes[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 22:29:43)

The miracle of Ally[KofG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 22:41:19)

The miracle of Indes[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 22:44:43)

The miracle of Ally[KofG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 22:48:18)

The miracle of Ally[KofG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 23:13:22)

Battle for Rock 1
      Battle for Rock 1
      (31.01.2017 22:39:48)
      Ally[KofG] from Rock 2, froghos[KofG] from Libertas
      vs

Sulfur Carabineer.......................6(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................210(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
      Hoplite.............................173(-190) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................149(-1) - .............................................
      Ram....................................25(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................40(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-272.2 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..........................680.5
      Damage Received.........................13610 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: froghos[KofG], Ally[KofG]

388 of froghos[KofG]'s units are stationed in Rock 1.

53 of Ally[KofG]'s units are stationed in Rock 1.

The miracle of Indes[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 21:39:48)

The miracle of Indes[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 21:54:48)

The miracle of Indes[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 22:09:48)

The miracle of Ally[KofG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 22:12:55)

The miracle of Indes[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 22:24:48)

The miracle of Indes[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 22:39:48)

The miracle of Ally[KofG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.01.2017 22:39:48)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Damage thus far has been pretty in favor of me :pump:
      I'll be looking for resources once I can cut down some army for ships.
    • or this is rather...

INDES vs WIDMO??. two noob players of asklepios clashing ...its a nice veiw thou ..

i dont agree on the kicking of members either specially if your not the one to recruit themm...its LAME dude.or rather its RUDE..is that how your parents taught you?.RUDE! ..xD ..

btw thats the weakness of KofG ...one friend of mine became a GENERAL in that alliance and we saw some weakness in it..but we respect that ..we didnt do anything that will destroy the alliance nor the members in it..not like INDES(RUDE)..hahaha

dude..why not come visit GAGO alliance...we will make u GENERAL in our alliance...hahaha and lets see your skills...
      or you can come attack us :D .if you are really strong....not attacking KofG multi`s haha

idont care thou ..just comments :D .

its nice to be back thou hahaha :lolbash:
      "WARD for the WIN"
    • Gay Moves Of Indes

Indes, if you don't like KofG alliance just attack them and force them to quit in their alliance or quit this server. Not by doing such a coward move.
      We are not defending KofG, actually, we are currently FARMING KofG alliance. Joining KofG alliance and then kicking players because you don't want KofG to be number 1? are you jealous in KofG alliance? then make your own alliance and make it number 1.

Asklepios.com - GAGO
      Boreas.com - -PH-

Xi.com - Rock N Roll, Black List Hunter
      Omikron.org - Black List Hunter
      Ny.com - PHP
    • It seems that it is the main reason why he kicked borge and Juke and those more or less 23 members. He eliminated the threat just to make sure they'll win this war, it really is a coward move. It is really unfair to KofG part, because after the kicking incident indes declared war. just to secure a sweet victory.
      Let KofG reorganized them selves before your alliance declares a formal war just to be fair.
      :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash:
      E Aguinaldo
      GAGO
    • Hahaha. Good job pumping up the server Indes. Nasty but lively. :thumbsup:

Hope to see some CRs to know who really have the SKILLS and tactics in fighting.

-----------------------------------
      The real winners of the Pirate Game, I mean ikariam, are those who are not using ambrosia... LOL. Hurray!!!

Ikariam - 10% main players +20% newbie + 70% multi = DEAD. :lolbash:
      SIG BY SKYRULE