Influence trade growth

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Influence trade growth

Boats and merchant ships:
      Freighter ships = more slow, more capacity. Aims to boost trade be best used since it does not deprive the player of combat. Maintenance costs must be entered, the constant purchase price or manufacture of the same at the yard.
      Boats: Maintain fixed price and enter maintenance costs.

Positioning for boats and ships. Transport from "city1" to "city2", then they are in "city2".

The number of boats and ships should be limited to berthing in a city depending on the size of the merchant port.

This makes it possible to trace better strategies of movement and gain of gold through the commerce, as well as greater reflection for the purchase of boats transporters, they must be able to be sold for a price much inferior to the one of purchase.
    • I'm not certain if you're proposing new units here or if you're proposing that war ships also be used for transport. (both of those have been previously suggested).

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance: