GoCry wins HoF vs BXS #5

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• GoCry wins HoF vs BXS #5

Thank's for leaving him tagged :beer:

Sea battle near Polis
      (15.02.2017 17:27:40)
      MrBackspace[GoCry] from RIP Kash, Deagol[GoCry] from RIP Kash, Polis
      vs
      Delboy[BXS] from Polis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship...........................2512(-402) - Ram-Ship.............................0(-1264)
      Fire Ship............................24(-148) - Fire Ship............................0(-1197)
      Mortar Ship...........................746(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................0(-200)
      Steam Ram..........................1350(-118) - Steam Ram.............................0(-660)
      Rocket Ship...........................126(-2) - Rocket Ship...........................0(-201)
      Diving Boat..........................635(-74) - Diving Boat...........................0(-193)
      Paddle Speedboat.....................1365(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................218(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................380(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................0(-79)
      Tender................................205(-0) - Tender.................................34(-0)
      Catapult Ship.........................168(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-7310.4 - Military...............................-45800
      Offensive points.......................114500 - Defence points..........................18276
      Damage Received........................365520 - Damage Received.......................2290000
      Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%

Winners: Deagol[GoCry], MrBackspace[GoCry]

Losers: Delboy[BXS]
      You know what's really great about being a narcissist? Me.

Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor

The post was edited 2 times, last by Backspace ().

• The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
    • This is a shame....typical BXS

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)