Declaration of war: KAPZ vs WLS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• the truth is still to be found

these guys loves to pretend, they got a lot of schemes, and made up stories to brighten our day to keep us entertain, like this guy after i emptied 2 of his support accounts, - that he even pretended to be a lady, my countrymen (as he uses a google translate ) and threatened me to be looted by a 500 point player that will be coming to his aid hahahahaha even though he is 48M main account (top 1 TS) + 60M support accounts ( they are more than 10 and still counting).

he even develop the habit of talking to himself but almost all of his support account (around 5) went on a vmode.

so we don't know the truth behind why blackbeard after posting his CR's went to a viral 2 days of shame ( they got this sickness trust me)

05Gh0sT wrote on the 21.02.2017 9:41:15

??? zhandaii aka STARMAN???
      why would he join the fight against me and you 48M + 60M multi's, unless he is also you hahahahahaha

you really don't make sense, you don't even know this guy and he don't even know me, you better be prepared of the consequences, there is such a thing a circumstantial evidence, never abused the rules.

Starman wrote on the 23.02.2017 4:19:12Report player

LOL!

We have the attitude POLICE in the house!

05Gh0sT wrote on the 23.02.2017 4:17:49

tell that to yourself.
      it will cost you the number 1 spot, trust me, you will never get the peace that you want with that kind of attitude

Starman wrote on the 23.02.2017 4:11:24Report player

The writing is on the wall.
      So says the criminal and his hearing.

You are a joke. You will cost WLS the #1 spot again.

05Gh0sT wrote on the 23.02.2017 4:01:29

here comes STARMAN talking to himself once more...
      you keep on calling us coward, bullies, cheaters, leachers, and abusers...

look whose talking, are you referring to yourself?

You got a ZGOD but your a refugee of KAPZ which you managed to manipulate ( why? because you failed have it your way here in WLS),

how about ZGOD is that even an alliance or your very own body abusing the rules here in ikariam, anyone could see that.

another thing, it always amazed me on how you keep a conversation with yourself (hope you're still sane), and here you are now even treating yourself as a lady that's a big development (when did you have your operation).

i already got 2M worth of resources from your ladyself hahahahahahaha, and it will not stop there, on top of that im playing this game for free, with a bonus of frustrating you and making you use your privilege of a two days shame. nice

how about william wallace is he your multi also???

RIPP wrote on the 23.02.2017 3:33:13Report player

I see you are beating on our ladies.

Can't fight a real man, can you?
      Starman wrote on the 21.02.2017 9:32:44Report player

zhandhaii got me message. He will be coming for you. Don't vmode when 500 point player loots you.

Starman wrote on the 21.02.2017 12:25:34Report player

I told you to quit attacking your neighbors.

I will report you to thae 500 point player who looted you.

05Gh0sT wrote on the 21.02.2017 1:52:03

and how will i leach when i demolished all my temple here? are you insane or what? i am just rebuilding it now

Starman wrote on the 21.02.2017 1:51:16Report player

05Gh0sT quit attacking your neighbors, leaching the wonder and apologize.

You are breaking Free Syria's rules.

RIPP wrote on the 18.02.2017 23:35:48Report player

Quit attacking your countrymen.

The post was edited 3 times, last by 05gh0st ().

• 2 days shame privilege activated

05gh0st wrote:

as dsi1357 pointed out the attitude of players in KAPZ does it follow the birds of the same feathers really flock together, i got a neighbor who does the same thing and claims to be the victor in every way thou he was good in using his 2 days shame privilege when things go wrong.

KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.
    • Better late in posting than never.

Aeolus wrote:

Sent: Sunday, November 20th 2016, 5:20pm
      To: Elmontador
      Subject: BP bully tactics must stop.

Elmontador,

In case you didn't get an underlying issue with BP in the KAPZ v BP war, it was their forcing of players to spend ambrosia/money to convert capture points or else be pirate raided or be attacked militarily. This was unacceptable for them. Therefore, it is unacceptable for 05Gh0sT(former BP member booted for lack of participation in the war effort) to demand players to move their accounts or be farmed by him and WLS members including you.

I will give you 3 or 4 days to reply to this message here before posting.

Starman

P.S. I will not tolerate any discussion of cheating allegations by you or your members. You have no standing after raping Devilicious(105164) of over 1.5B gold since July 2015.

This guy was too arrogant to reply.

The subconscious confession:

Elmontador wrote:

And why are you so upset with my attacks on that account? Well this is where you dumped millions when I first attacked you weeks ago. Same island, smaller account, different IP. You simply sent resources into the account. Then as soon as the conflict would finish, your plan would be to pillage them back.

Oldest trick.

The verification of the "Oldest trick".
      Starman[KAPZ] VS Devilicious (L: 0)
      Battle for Polis 60:16 (13.02.2017 6:31:08)
      Attacker:
      Starman[KAPZ] from You were warned
      Defender:
      Devilicious from Polis
      Outcome of the Battle - Round 1

Starman 1 (-0)
      Winners:
      Starman[KAPZ]
      Losers:
      Devilicious
      The town Polis has been pillaged by Starman[KAPZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 497 crystal

However, that round of wls bullying of ZGODS lead by this guy stopped until....

Up next: Who dunnit? A prelude to wls bullying ZGODS again.
      KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Aeolus ().

• 05gh0st wrote:

do i need to really put COURT ( it is supposed to be obvious if you know something ) hearing if for motions and trial proper is for criminal offenses - do you think you know better?

anyway i got a life and you don't have, if you want my to be beaten again go out of your 2 days of shame... since it was founded by you.

hahahahaha

you better be ready when i got a time for you hahahahaha
      Hmmm... Everyone is pretty sure you were the one who made the first post about vacations being 2 days of shame.

Very easy for you to talk on the boards as you do. You were given many opportunities to fight me 1 on 1. You couldn't even handle smaller players who retaliated against your bullying without shaming yourself repeatedly. No different during declared wars. Your current period of shame was started because you are going broke and too cheap to pay the double upkeep for a Colossus. At least I went 80 rounds on land AND at sea winning both on damage while being attacked elsewhere by 5 different wls on 3 other fronts before getting much needed rest.

In my book, a decent battle is about 20 rounds or thereabouts. I don't think you have had one of those in the last 9 months of your awesome neighborhood bullying adventures.

Thank you for confirming your real life criminality. I hope I am still around when they lock you up and throw away the key :thumbsup: .

Starman
    • So the new leadership wanted this reopend, huh go figure?
      But I love the new set up. First we have the 2 most bullied players in Ikariam. Hendrik and Starman are claiming they are bullied by everybody that they fight. Even players many times smaller then them. :tearup:
      And they have even imported a cute little cheerleader from. org. Even if NVader scared him so much he gave away his acc he sure try to talk like he is all that on the boards. So kudos to him for trying, he even post these irrelevant cr's from org for some retarded reason. :pillepalle:

Oh and then we have all the hardcore fighters from gral. And finally rounding it of with some Asian farms. :lolbash:

Did I get the new leadership right? Or are you guy's coming out with an officiall anounsment soon ? 8o

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.

The post was edited 1 time, last by weeener ().

• I think you are a little out of date.
      I have little to nothing to do with PHNX anymore.
      I did not even get the account I had from a PHNX player.
      The person who gave me the account just recommended the alliance to me. I think Vendon Kuqi might ring a bell.
      I now have a new account, in a new alliance. Pardon me for giving away a large account to someone who would use it more actively than me.
      Since my ships in the new account were not all upgraded, I needed to find some willing investors. They were very kind. As shown with the 79 pillaging CRs posted here: Draco and Solon vs Bad Hombres
      As for NVader, just... :picard:

Big thanks to Ratna for making this awesome sig without my asking!
      Roaming Alpha incognito...
    • LOL

Yeah what about those pillages? Most players do that on a daily basis but since it is boring to read and only idiots with low selfasteam would be needy enough to create a thread like that. Oh you are saying those prove that your a good player? !? :lolbash:

But kudos to you , to be man enough and admit that you could not handle a big fighter account. Also PHNX gral vns. Its all the same greedy selfishes human in all of them , so whats your point?

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • It's to show that WLS are nice big farms too, not only PHNX, Gr-Al and VNS which is what HOR and WLS claim. Except I expressed it without big font and only a few CRs.
      And I did not create that thread to post a bunch of pillages. I made it ages ago, way before I even got my current account.

Me giving the account away had nothing to do with its size. You must have missed my mentioning activity.

weeener wrote:

Also PHNX gral vns. Its all the same greedy selfishes human in all of them
      Do explain my dear fellow how we are all the same greedy "selfishes" human. I'd also like you to clarify if that is selfish, or shellfish.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Draco and Solon ().

• Draco and Solon wrote:

And I did not create that thread to post a bunch of pillages. I made it ages ago, way before I even got my current account.
      Ages ago you say ? So just for refferens then , so we know what ages ago means to you . How long is that ? And dont let me disturbe, I´m sure many are impressed with those starting cr´s in that thread., I mean awesome job of you guys taking down that lonely player and it was only you and like 2 more kapz players right ? :thumbsup:

Draco and Solon wrote:

Me giving the account away had nothing to do with its size.
      Nah your right , more like a ball size thing. ;)

Draco and Solon wrote:

Do explain my dear fellow how we are all the same greedy "selfishes" human. I'd also like you to clarify if that is selfish, or shellfish.
      Thanks for asking , sir ! And good for you, pointing out my spelling and stuff . :bday: I hope you like it because there will be plenty where that came from ! :)

Now to your question. Yes the word I was going for was selfish. And since you been here for ages with your cr thread and all you must have picked up on it. You dont see the pathern within the alliances you have been in??.
      Kapz Gr-Al PHNX is all about piracy and placing in top 50 with the same guys over and over and over again and there are a few more alliances like that but not so many. And if that cirkle is disturbed they will use there alliance to threaten and make war ....... But when war comes it is ALWAYS those that take the top spots and are demanding war for the wrong doings in piracy, that hide in v mode for most or the entire war and let the other players take the heat. For real, you dont see it ?
      I can go on but I will save that for another day......

Oh and good luck with the rest of the war ,something tells me you will need it if it goes on for a bit ! :)

• A month, that's a pretty decent period of time. Ok, ages may have been an exaggeration. :pinch:

It was just me opening a couple packs and having some fun to start off. The CRs with alliance mates were just in my towns and I had little to do with them.

Don't care to even attempt understanding that joke.

I haven't heard anyone mention "piracy", let alone when talking about this war. Of course I don't know the background of this war, but still.

In any case, piracy rewards are too small for any effort nowadays. Pillaging is more profitable.

• Draco and Solon wrote:

I think you are a little out of date.
      I have little to nothing to do with PHNX anymore.
      I did not even get the account I had from a PHNX player.
      The person who gave me the account just recommended the alliance to me. I think Vendon Kuqi might ring a bell.
      I now have a new account, in a new alliance. Pardon me for giving away a large account to someone who would use it more actively than me.
      Since my ships in the new account were not all upgraded, I needed to find some willing investors. They were very kind. As shown with the 79 pillaging CRs posted here: Draco and Solon vs Bad Hombres
      As for NVader, just... :picard:
      Hey Draco,

I can't believe you posted all those CR's from inactive players AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

I've been watching you pillaging those inactive players for a couple of weeks now, with your 2K MS - but I never EVER thought you'd have the guts to try deceive us all by posting those on a CR thread, and claiming them to be great victories HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
      70 CR's of attacks on INACTIVE players? ROFL

Come one, Draco/Vendon/Beki/Blackbeard - man up and stop playing us all for idiots. Need screenshots?

• Draco and Solon wrote:

Erm, yes. They were inactive. Did I ever say they weren't? Did I ever claim them to be great victories? No.
      Just the fact you have people who were inactive for a long time says something in itself.
      I don't need to state that they were inactive. They were from WLS. That's enough information.

Fun fact: i only pillaged them for about 10 days or even less. That's just over 1 week, let alone a couple of weeks. I haven't even held that damn account for a 'couple of weeks'.

• Well that is true, you dont have to state anything. But you will be seen as a clown if you post it and pretend that it is an active player. Who the hell goes after inactives in a war anyway ? It wont help your own alliance and it will not hurt the alliance you are fighting .
      Sure I get it ,you need resources. But just farm the inactives regardless of tag and shut up a bout it. All you do know is making a fool of yourself .

If you want to get away with BS like this I suggest you try it on a Noob server or may be .org..... But you are new here and may be you will adapt. :)