Declaration of war: KAPZ vs WLS

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Weener. War has been declared. War is war. If damage is damage. By making damage to the enemy I have increased my alliance's lead. Quit moaning.
      Whether or not active or inactive is irrelevant, it's the tag that matters.

      Big thanks to Ratna for making this awesome sig without my asking!
      Roaming Alpha incognito...

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Draco and Solon ().

    • A ok your a stupid one I assumed you was not, my bad.

      Yes if you play some silly war game where total damage declare the victory or some other lame stuff. But in a no limit war you need to put enough presure on your enemy to win and get them to give up. So you hitting inactives does nothing to WLS he dont play anyway..... But I doubt you understand or even care ,since you seem fine with being the biggest joke on Alpha atm. And there is some tough competition so real impressive climbing to the top in little over a month. :lol:


      Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:


      If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.


    • Draco and Solon wrote:
      Weener. War has been declared. War is war. If damage is damage. By making damage to the enemy I have increased my alliance's lead. Quit moaning.
      Whether or not active or inactive is irrelevant, it's the tag that matters.

      [/quote]


      No, that's wrong. You're wrong.

      If all you can do is attack inactive players and post CR's about them - you're no real IK player. No matter how you try disguise them, and argue that by attacking inactive you're damaging the alliance.

      No. You're just making a fool of yourself. No honor, fake victories

      But that's probably your alliance policy:

      You have posted over 70 CR's of attacks on inactive players, and you're claiming those as great victories. Your alliance leader Gynaicles has been posting well over 100 CR's about his alliance and his players attacks on our inactive players. BreakingBad, DavidK, and enzor with you.

      That shows one thing only: desperation. Desperation only. And very poor quality of play.

      And Draco, that's all you have shown us.

      On top of this, you gave your main account away 2 weeks ago station you had no time to play, yest here you are posting making 10X posts a day on these boards, and sending 10X pillaging missions from your level 1 polis against inactive players, and then posting those CR's as Gr-Al Victories.

      Not sure if I should laugh or cry,

      I'll just laugh!



      Draco and Solon wrote:

      Weener. War has been declared. War is war. If damage is damage. By making damage to the enemy I have increased my alliance's lead. Quit moaning.
      Whether or not active or inactive is irrelevant, it's the tag that matters.
    • I have not been claiming any 'great victories'. The fact is, this is a declared war. The point is to make damage, and show the damage in the CR thread so it can be counted. It's your fault that you have half a dozen inactive players in your alliance being pillaged constantly. Alliances have lost wars because of inactives, but I've never seen them moan like this. It's pure foolishness.

      The fact is pillaging only requires logging in every hour and a bit. Rather than staring at a screen all day. That is obvious.

      Big thanks to Ratna for making this awesome sig without my asking!
      Roaming Alpha incognito...
    • The main purpose of a CR thread during a war is to show off your victories and skill in defeating the enemy - and you have shown none.
      All you have done is posting over 70 CR's about attaking inactives - wow great skill there, Mr Tetris!
      The fact alone you never said they were inactive, and kept on posting CR upon CR and paint it as great victories over... WLS - makes it a joke.

      You're a joke, and you deserve to be known as such.

      In addition, who told damage to inactive is accounted for in any war? No idea what planet you come from, but must be a funny one.

      It just shows a lot of despair!

    • The main purpose of a CR thread during a war is to show who wins on damage or is winning.

      You seem intent on saying I painted it as 'great victories', that's silly. I simply posted a bunch of CRs, then stated the numbers.

      The DOW, CRs with over 10k loot may be posted. No mention of inactives. I don't think I've ever seen a war where damage to inactives is not counted. Only alliances which would declare a war with those terms would obviously be weak ones which don't kick their inactives.

      Anyway, why don't you keep calling me names whilst I pretend I care. :)

      Big thanks to Ratna for making this awesome sig without my asking!
      Roaming Alpha incognito...
    • Calling you a joke is not calling you names, but stating a fact.

      What makes you an expert in wars? If you ever had some experience, you'd know only defeated alliances and players ask their members to post inactive victories over CR's - and Mr Tetris, that's your case.

      I've never seen a war where inactive attacks are accounted for, and I've been in many wars over many servers. And if there were some, those can't be called real wars. Just fake wars, where very weak players post inactive CR's.

      And this is a war where no inactive CR will be account for. It will not happen.

      In fact, this war just became much longer. We don't cope well with players like you, and alliances like yours.

      No, you were just caught red-handed and now are trying to make up a poor excuse for the fact you posted over 70 CR's of attacks on inactive. And your leader Gynaicles is doing the same thing.

      Because you can't really do anything else, but attack inactive and post CR's.

      And you opened a whole public thread on these boards to show off all these attacks on inactive players. To belittle them, but in fact, you're the little one. This speaks a lot about you.

      That's very poor gaming.

      Hence - you're a joke.
    • That's not the case. If an alliance has weak links, then those weak links will be taked advantage of.

      I'd be surprised if you aren't lying. I've been in quite a few wars myself, and weak links, in particular inactives, have pretty much always been taken advantage of. But the alliance of those inactive players, i've never seen moaning so much.

      Gr-Al declareed that war, what makes you think you can suddenly decide the rules of the war declared by a different alliance?

      Cauught red-handed? Are you kidding me? I never said they were active or inactive. It is the tag that matters. The WLS tag.

      I did not open that thread just to post those pillages. Originally, I started the thread to introduce myself since I couldn't find the member introduction section.

      Big thanks to Ratna for making this awesome sig without my asking!
      Roaming Alpha incognito...
    • Draco and Solon wrote:

      That's not the case. If an alliance has weak links, then those weak links will be taked advantage of.

      I'd be surprised if you aren't lying. I've been in quite a few wars myself, and weak links, in particular inactives, have pretty much always been taken advantage of. But the alliance of those inactive players, i've never seen moaning so much.

      Gr-Al declareed that war, what makes you think you can suddenly decide the rules of the war declared by a different alliance?

      Cauught red-handed? Are you kidding me? I never said they were active or inactive. It is the tag that matters. The WLS tag.

      I did not open that thread just to post those pillages. Originally, I started the thread to introduce myself since I couldn't find the member introduction section.


      There's another example you know nothing about wars.

      You see, I can declare war and state the first alliance to attack an inactive will win the war. I'll attack an inactive 5 secs after and I will have won the war. And that's your reasoning.

      There are unwritten rules that every warrior and alliance follows - everyone except yours it seems, where attacking inactive is the way to go. But Nahhh, you can't understand this, can you?

      And are you stating Gr-Al wanted to include attacks on inactive as part of their war? Is that so? Well, why not state it on their war declaration?

      I now see their leader posting dozens of attacks on inactive players, as you. That makes it alliance policy.

      Finally showing in public their true colors. As you. And these colors remind me those of a chicken.

      I'm imagining the rundmails inside Gr-Al:

      WLS IS COMING - DON'T FIGHT THEM - PRESS V-CHICKEN-MODE! ATTACK INACTIVE AND POST THE CR'S! WE WILL BEAT THEM BY ATTACKING THEIR INACTIVE PLAYERS, WE WILL SHOW THEM OUR REAL STRENGTH IN BATTLE! COCODE COCODE COCODE COCODE GLU GLU GLU GLU GLU
      AND ABOVE ALL DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC! HELP HELP HELP HELP ASK KAPZ FOR HELP... OH WAIT WLS ALREADY HIT THEM AND THEY DISBANDED! HELP HELP HELP!

      ahahahahahhahahahaha
    • Draco and Solon wrote:

      By making damage to the enemy I have increased my alliance's lead. Quit moaning.
      This is getting silly .... You still dont get it , huh ? You hitting inactives ( regardless of tag ) will not effect WLS or any other alliance abbility to war. And THAT is the only thing that counts in a war.... If you dont hurt the oponent why would he surrender or give in to any of your demands ? You are starting to look real stupid on this issue and I hope you get it this time........ Oh btw you are leading you say !?! LMAO Yeah Gyna is a real tough fighter making her own cr thread so it will look like gral is fighting many alliances alone hahahahahaha So yeah that is clever : start your own thread and cry and whine if anybody else is posting in it.. Then count the damage from your cr´s and you will crush any alliance that you are fighting .... :hail: I dont even find the words for players like that... The only one beliving you are winning is You and may be gyna.. But I think even she get´s it, just trying to make some pointless propaganda on the boards....

      Draco and Solon wrote:

      The fact is, this is a declared war. The point is to make damage, and show the damage in the CR thread so it can be counted.
      What is this ? Who comes and count the damage ? And why does he count the damage ? I dont know what kind of carebear wars you was in before, but thats not how we play ..... War is war no more rules, there is enough built in the game as it is . So no need for us to make up our own, just to make it even wors. We fight untill somebody dont want to fight anymore and that alliance usualy surrender or make some deal with the winner. Welcome to Alpha !


      Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:


      If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by weeener ().

    • I am not involved in any war but simple logic is this: when I pillage an inactive player, tagged or not, the alliance does not retaliate (and normally the player does not retaliate once he returns to active status).

      If I attack a tagged active player, that player and his alliance will hit back, and rightfully so.

      What is the difference? Inactive players don't matter to their alliance and active players do. Active players contribute resources, gold, troops and bases to their alliance. Inactive players do not.

      This is Ikariam 101 for Dummies. If you don't understand it, you don't know this game.
      "Aller Anfang ist schwer." ("All beginning is hard.")
    • Weener, the Gr-Al DOW clearly states the war is damage-based. I have seen a minimal amount of CRs against Gr-Al itself in any of your threads. In our thread, we are winning and that is obvious. Maybe someone might bother counting, but it's kinda obvious we are winning in that thread.
      And the only one of you who posts in that thread is NVader, and the reason we 'whine' as you call it is because out of ALL of his posts in the thread ZERO have involved a player with the Gr-Al tag.

      Mirta. :picard: That is why inactives are kicked during war, especially declared war! In a declared damage-based war, all targets are fair game and all kills are counted. I've never seen people whine about their inactives being pillaged like that during a DECLARED WAR which is damage based.

      Why don't you guys quit whining about our attacking them and kick them out?

      Big thanks to Ratna for making this awesome sig without my asking!
      Roaming Alpha incognito...
    • Draco and Solon wrote:

      Weener, the Gr-Al DOW clearly states the war is damage-based. I have seen a minimal amount of CRs against Gr-Al itself in any of your threads. In our thread, we are winning and that is obvious. Maybe someone might bother counting, but it's kinda obvious we are winning in that thread.
      And the only one of you who posts in that thread is NVader, and the reason we 'whine' as you call it is because out of ALL of his posts in the thread ZERO have involved a player with the Gr-Al tag.

      Mirta. :picard: That is why inactives are kicked during war, especially declared war! In a declared damage-based war, all targets are fair game and all kills are counted. I've never seen people whine about their inactives being pillaged like that during a DECLARED WAR which is damage based.

      Why don't you guys quit whining about our attacking them and kick them out?

      God you really are a thick one.

      Caught red-handed posting over 70 CR's of attacks on inactive, and your justification is even worst.

      "Yes WLS, I am at war with your inactive players! And I will try my best to win against them! They're losing all their battles against me, but alas, they're strong opponents! This is the most fun I've had since I was allowed back in the basement! In with the dark, out with the fresh air!"

      "Mamma, I'm finally winning a war! I've learn with the best, my master and owner Gynaicles taught me how to post CR's against inactive players, and I think we both are tied in the number of posts.... What was that Mamma?.... Inactive?.... I'll lookup in the dictionary later, you can't expect me to fight all these battles against these inactive and still remember why they're called INACTIVE. maybe they're all brothers Mamma!... Mamma, I don't remember where I left my pills!"