Declaration of war: KAPZ vs WLS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• zhandhaii the runner wrote:

if they are a fighting alliance they will boot their inactive players. sadly they are not.
      LOL, you do realize that they have pwnd your alliance SO bad as to have over 10 members quit PHNX? Not only that, but the big "fighters" in your alliance have either left, fired their entire military, or are still hiding in V mode. Gr-Al and VNS are the only ones slightly putting up a fight, and we just put the rest of VNS fighters into V mode the last day or two. I believe WLS has shown easily they are a fighting alliance. What have you done? If anything, I would assume a few pillages here and there when their fighters are off fighting. That is your style is it not? Only attack when you are sure no one is home LOL. Zhandhaii, you are a terrible fighter, if you even deserve the word fighter, runner would be more appropriate. PHNX is not a fighting alliance, even when you were KRAPZ you depended on Gr AL and VNS for your fighters and neither one of them can afford to give you any. That is the definition of a crappy alliance right there. PHNX is nothing now, and you were nothing before.

Sig By Svana

• Draco must be new to Alpha. Alpha as a whole has always ridiculed anyone lame enough to post CRs on inactive players during a war. It shows zero skill, and of course they have a ton of resources, they are inactive. And players go inactive all the time now, and some eventually come back. I don't think kicking inactives is a priority in this dying game. Maybe YOUR home secretary finds great joy in going into embassy and checking for inactives constantly, but I don't think most leaders in this game care to do that unless they want to loot the inactive themselves. Now we just hold on to inactive accounts until they ghost as like I said, sometimes they come back and you hope that if they come back still in alliance, see some fun circs, and then realize they want to come back and play again for a while. Or we hope they sign back in to give out login info to someone to pass the account on to a new player that wants to join. I haven't seen CRs posted against an inactive during wartime in a LONG time. Mostly because as many have said, it makes your alliance look desperate and weak. I know in many wars, any CRs against inactives are removed from tallies because it is such a lame attempt to make a losing side look better.

Draco, I just beat you in a game of chess. You weren't actually here to play, but I put a dummy in your spot and claimed victory over you. You are a disgrace to your family; you didn't even put up a fight. I can't wait for our boxing match tomorrow. :pump: :sleepingsoldier:

Signature by me
    • OMG. Is there really still moaning over inactives? These are the first wars I have ever heard so much nonsense.

Efforts to make anyone feel guilty over following rules is deplorable.

Starman
      A Trump deplorable
      KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.
    • why don't you try the starman approach with this kind of situation??? kick his other accounts like tomos and king mike to lessen the damaged against them. But guess what they will never have the protection that logan (who is also starman) manages to pull out

he loves the benefit of the two days shame brought to you by gameforge, hahahahahahahahaha

BTW KAPZ is no more like PHNX sooner or later >>> KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.

hahahahaha.

and zhandaii @K@ starman can you explain this nonesense pls. >> is there an update allowing an inactive to attack you? as expected from a guy who knows everything basic nonesense

zhandaii wrote:

i will show you that one of your members attacked me who is inactive that time.

The post was edited 2 times, last by 05gh0st ().

• zhandhaii wrote:

if we total damages from different threads including VNS and GR-AL. you will see that WLS loses. this is the only thread they post their winnings. hahahah
      Good work zhandhaii!
      It explains everything. On the 7th, eLeAcHaDoRk starts the moaning about damage on inactives before he dumps most of his military for gold and QUITS playing(no buildings built, no donations made[as if a leach would do that], no research completed, negligible change in MS and no gold pushing market activity). Then Bert aka Checkmate and Earnie aka DSI fall in love with the Elmo's inactive baby that gets abandoned along with the wars he declared.

Now I have discovered the last two in a room with The count aka Hendrik:

There is a different kind of moaning happening now :thumbup:

I am certain I have at least 10M more positive damage to post. Maybe 20M. Who really knows. I may retire from Piracy and go into farming :lol: . Maybe I should learn to multi-task.

Good work too to eLeAcHaDoRk for his diversionary tactic leaving his "friends" holding the bag while he sits back and laughs at all of his foolks.
      Starman
      KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Aeolus ().

• zhandhaii wrote:

if we total damages from different threads including VNS and GR-AL. you will see that WLS loses. this is the only thread they post their winnings. hahahah
      Unfortunately, that is untrue. And a quick glance at the o points and d points scores also show that it is simply not true. Also for those of us who saw the o points of WLS before PHNX imploded also know that is untrue. So if you have a brain, you know that is untrue. Unfortunately Zhandhaii does not have one.

And you are adorable starman, just because you have been beaten on every level possible, including being forced into V mode multiple times you can only stoop to insults.

WLS and HOR have clearly won this war, no reason to keep as large a military around when your enemies have just laid down and are being farmed. Farming only requires a few hops and mortars.

Sig By Svana

• eLeAcHaDoRk - Kozyreva!

Aeolus wrote:

On the 7th, eLeAcHaDoRk
      That was about 8 days ago.

Accounts become inactive after 7 days, correct?

This is too coincidental to ignore:

Time for me to update the wls inactive list to find other "coincidences" :thumbsup: .

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aeolus ().

• Another wls defeat - Starman reaches 50M!!!

I have received a few reports of eLeAcHaDoRk trolling players in game about my growth. I doubt this hurts as much as the 5M loss to me.

Seeing wls fall from the #1 TS position is well worth slower growth. The first time during the war wls fell to the #2 position, my lead on the server increased by 1M in the following 24 hours. Anyone who believes in Kharma knows what this means.

I sure am having fun ACTING like wls and treating wls players the way we are treated. I haven't met one wls smart enough to get it is just an ACT. Especially the ones crying over me retaliating for their mates. They would rather cry to and about me than get up off the tails and get rid of the root of their problem - eLeAcHaDoRk.

Back to bullying the server bullies.

Starman

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aeolus ().