Declaration of war: KAPZ vs WLS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• *Sigh*

Give it up guys .
      He actually think that this is a damage based war just because Gyna wrote it on the boards. And all of alpha will as usual follow the gral weak ass DoW . Of course drop there own DoW and wait, for the cheerleader to count up all the inactives he and his awesome leader so bravely looted without thought of there own safety . And when they shown there superiour fighting skills they got, by adding up the loot from there own private thread. Then war will be over ...

Just let him be, it is cute with grown people living in a fantasy world....

Now please continue to wave those pom poms... :love:

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • Draco and Solon wrote:

I have not been claiming any 'great victories'. The fact is, this is a declared war. The point is to make damage, and show the damage in the CR thread so it can be counted. It's your fault that you have half a dozen inactive players in your alliance being pillaged constantly. Alliances have lost wars because of inactives, but I've never seen them moan like this. It's pure foolishness.

The fact is pillaging only requires logging in every hour and a bit. Rather than staring at a screen all day. That is obvious.
      lol, the point of your silly war that Gr Al Declared on WLS may be to add up the numbers and count the wee bits of loot from inactives, That being said, WLS and HOR do not fight your silly wars that KRAPZ and your alliance are used to fighting. There is no time line, there is no deadline. WLS declared war on GR AL, so even if GR AL claims victory by saying it has damaged the inactives the most, which is laughable, it will not matter because WLS and HOR have still declared on GR AL and will not stop crushing you until they feel like it or you have dismantled your shameful alliance, or surrender in a way acceptable by them.

Obvious Draco, you have never fought a REAL war. Just your silly war games and "lets fight for two weeks and count numbers wars (even inactives because they fight hard too and show how great we are)".

Oh, That is a paraphrase of basically everything you have said so far. Sounds stupid when written in plain English though huh?

Draco and Solon wrote:

The main purpose of a CR thread during a war is to show who wins on damage or is winning.

You seem intent on saying I painted it as 'great victories', that's silly. I simply posted a bunch of CRs, then stated the numbers.

The DOW, CRs with over 10k loot may be posted. No mention of inactives. I don't think I've ever seen a war where damage to inactives is not counted. Only alliances which would declare a war with those terms would obviously be weak ones which don't kick their inactives.

Anyway, why don't you keep calling me names whilst I pretend I care. :)
      Winning a war is not beating down inactives. It is beating down your enemies active members and fighters and leadership. Hit an inactive, noone cares. Put a GR AL fighter in V mode and they all lose their minds lol. That is how this war will be calculated, because quite frankly, WLS declared war on GR AL in a much more comprehensive war that will not end even if GR AL wants it to. And with that calculation, WLS and HOR seem to be thrashing your alliances. Maybe if we changed it to how many inactives each side could loot the war would have a different outcome? Oh wait, that sounds retarded and like a .org idea. You are not on .org, here we actually fight.

Draco and Solon wrote:

That's not the case. If an alliance has weak links, then those weak links will be taked advantage of.

I'd be surprised if you aren't lying. I've been in quite a few wars myself, and weak links, in particular inactives, have pretty much always been taken advantage of. But the alliance of those inactive players, i've never seen moaning so much.

Gr-Al declareed that war, what makes you think you can suddenly decide the rules of the war declared by a different alliance?

Cauught red-handed? Are you kidding me? I never said they were active or inactive. It is the tag that matters. The WLS tag.

I did not open that thread just to post those pillages. Originally, I started the thread to introduce myself since I couldn't find the member introduction section.
      You were the weak link in your alliance then by hitting V mode so easy right? So you would be exploited? LOL, your wars were not real wars if they bragged so much about attacking Inactives. Oh god, the inactives army got crushed! I am so strong =P, that is a joke.

Draco and Solon wrote:

I'm afraid you're out of luck, no inactive players in Gr-Al. So you won't see us moaning about them being attacked. :)
      Nope, just farms and V moders in Gr_Al, which quite honestly might be worse that inactives lol, you actually have players that are afraid to play the game and run or just lay down and witness their alliance being ravaged and their cities being pillaged. At least the inactive has no interest in the game and therefore is not to blame for their lack of defense or ability, where as your members are weak and cowardly.

Sig By Svana

• I'm past bothering to reply. Every time I might have proven one of you wrong you just turn to insults or summon your buddies... Until I see that has changed, so long.

Now, to figuring out how to block this silly site. Maybe I can concentrate on what I should be doing rather than wasting my time on some...I prefer not get banned.

Big thanks to Ratna for making this awesome sig without my asking!
      Roaming Alpha incognito...
    • Ohhhh poor thing. Losing his temper and on the verge of throwing a tantrum, got upset with the truth us.

Blocking this site? You mean Ikariam?

God, what a major relief for all inactive accounts in Alpha! Their main predator is about to leave. Bet he will miss all the exciting battles against their walls.

Or perhaps he's not leaving: 2 weeks ago he announced he was giving up his main account as he had no time to play the game - yes here he is, making about 50 posts today alone, and posting over 70 CR's of attacks on inactive players, all proud and mighty!

Hey Mr Tetris, you don't need to block anything - just don't open the page, that's all!

But I bet Gynaicles will miss you, he'll be the only player left in Alpha posting Inactive CR's. And at the current rate, I think he has posted more than you - against BreakingBad, and DavidK, who happen to be inactive for a long time!

Yes, he will miss you for sure.
    • Draco and Solon wrote:

I'm past bothering to reply. Every time I might have proven one of you wrong you just turn to insults or summon your buddies... Until I see that has changed, so long.

Now, to figuring out how to block this silly site. Maybe I can concentrate on what I should be doing rather than wasting my time on some...I prefer not get banned.
      Actually, if anything, you have been proven wrong, weak, and a coward. Just like Gr-Al and KRAPZ.

You are in Alpha on .com. Pillaging inactives while at war, while it is ok to do so, but claiming they are legitimate victories is a stretch. You hurt no one and beat no one. This makes you weak, and cowardly if you refuse to actually fight actives. So, please, we are tired of seeing you spew stupidity all over this board. So unless you have something intelligent to say, I am totally fine with you abandoning the thread. Just for a reference, claiming that pillaging an inactive is a good war strategy is not intelligence.

More over, no one asked me to post, I just got tired of seeing your idiocies all over this thread and decided to point out why you are wrong. It really was not hard to do.

Sig By Svana

• Elmontador wrote:

Draco and Solon wrote:
      Weener. War has been declared. War is war. If damage is damage. By making damage to the enemy I have increased my alliance's lead. Quit moaning.
      Whether or not active or inactive is irrelevant, it's the tag that matters.

No, that's wrong. You're wrong.

If all you can do is attack inactive players and post CR's about them - you're no real IK player. No matter how you try disguise them, and argue that by attacking inactive you're damaging the alliance.

No. You're just making a fool of yourself. No honor, fake victories

But that's probably your alliance policy:

You have posted over 70 CR's of attacks on inactive players, and you're claiming those as great victories. Your alliance leader Gynaicles has been posting well over 100 CR's about his alliance and his players attacks on our inactive players. BreakingBad, DavidK, and enzor with you.

That shows one thing only: desperation. Desperation only. And very poor quality of play.

And Draco, that's all you have shown us.

On top of this, you gave your main account away 2 weeks ago station you had no time to play, yest here you are posting making 10X posts a day on these boards, and sending 10X pillaging missions from your level 1 polis against inactive players, and then posting those CR's as Gr-Al Victories.

Not sure if I should laugh or cry,

I'll just laugh!

Draco and Solon wrote:

Weener. War has been declared. War is war. If damage is damage. By making damage to the enemy I have increased my alliance's lead. Quit moaning.
      Whether or not active or inactive is irrelevant, it's the tag that matters.
      [/quote]

here is the thing elmo. now i am back. i went inactive. i will show you that one of your members attacked me who is inactive that time. sad for you i won.
      now, dont make an alibi about CRs against your players. if you dont want it kick your inactive players. i believe you wont do that. having that number 1 spot in the alliance ranking is important for you. hahah
    • And what do I care if you got attacked whilst inactive? As I see things, you should be attacked every single day, active and inactive.
      Did our member posted on the boards the attacks on your lame account?
      No he didn't, THAT's the difference, smart one.

Thanks for proving us right.

BTW, I loved kicking your ass. And yes, you were active, little troll.

Now go back to the little cave where you crawled from.
    • Hey, were you inactive when I kicked your little troll bum?

Let me see if I can find something.....

Ahhh found one, you run into chicken v-mode. And no, you weren't inactive, V-CHICKEN-MODE button doesn't happen by itself

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Battle for Havok
      (19.03.2017 23:09:03)
      Elmontador[WLS] from Polis
      vs
      zhandhaii[PHNX] from Corregidor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................504(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-100)
      Swordsman..........................3792(-296) - Swordsman.............................0(-600)
      Hoplite............................2388(-451) - Hoplite...............................0(-690)
      Gyrocopter...........................326(-64) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-60)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................30(-0)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................20(-0)
      Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-3)
      Spearman..............................486(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................60(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-1146.6 - Military................................-2410
      Offensive points.........................6025 - Defence points.........................2866.5
      Damage Received.........................57330 - Damage Received........................120500
      Damage Percent............................32% - Damage Percent............................68%

Winners: Elmontador[WLS]

Losers: zhandhaii[PHNX]
    • zhandhaii wrote:

elmo he/she did not post the crs because i won. thats the logic elmo. so i post it. please check it on the CR thread.
      oh. i love elmo and his sesame street friends. hahahah

God,

Are you related to Draco in some sort of way? Family perhaps?

Because you're just as thick as he is, little troll. However, he must be the intelligent one, back home.

That makes you the stup.... clever one.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
    • Nothing personal with dsi here. Just using his words to show these wars aren't all about inactives. The recent posts about inactives started by the opposition is a smoke screen.

dsi1357 wrote:

It is beating down your enemies active members and fighters and leadership
      This guy was one of wls' fighters and a very LOYAL member.

Those who can, do. Those who can't troll the boards.

Interesting how the server bullies keep moaning after their puppet master loses by 5M to a "noob".

Starman
      KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aeolus ().

• Just a bunch of sore losers moaning over their inactive players being looted instead of booting them. And their typical innuendo's of illegal multi-accounts to excuse themselves.

Starman
      KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.
    • they cant boot their inactive players. they like having that number 1 spot in the alliance ranking. well, if they are a fighting alliance they will boot their inactive players. sadly they are not. thanks for your inactive players by the way. just put them in your tag. hahahaha
    • They are really waiting on LOST to boot their inactive players to help them keep the #1 spot.

June better step in line fast before a family quarrel starts ;)

wls without inactives: 1,157,048,635
      LOST with inactives: 1,138,683,546

20M points really isn't much breathing room at their level. 50M points would be much better!!!

The post was edited 4 times, last by Aeolus ().

• We have a whopping 3 inactive players out of 123 people. I also am aware of the situations with each of those 3 players. But thanks for your concern. :)

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

The post was edited 2 times, last by JuneBarcarolle ().