Declaration of war: KAPZ vs WLS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Declaration of war: KAPZ vs WLS

It gets boring without a good fight, doesn't it?

Long story short, we in KAPZ were looking for an alliance to DOW and we targeted WLS. We wanted a limited duration war at the beginning, just for the fun of it and to avoid getting inactive. WLS said they won't have a "friendly war" with us and we considered another target, until everything escalated a few days ago and there are attacks from both sides, all over the place. Tension has been rising and there's no going back - KAPZ declares war.
      This is not a limited duration war - the terms to end will be discussed and posted on the Board further on. Till then, as I always say, good luck to both sides, and have fun.
    • KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aeolus ().

• I'm willing to bet Gameforge loves it when people warp accounts from one server to another. That's a lot of $$$$$. They probably wish more people would use that feature, regardless of the reason for it.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Hahahaha first you declare war then in the post right after that you guys start crying !?! Same aproach as always. Kinda like you claim to have beaten Lost when we all know that the real outcome of that war was that lost have been dictating how Kapz can play piracy. And sure you can claim to have killed more MS but that did not make any difference since you did not have the stamina to fight any more and had to agree to whatever terms lost gave you.

Anyway good luck to you guy's you will need it. On the other hand, looking at the cr thread luck dont seem to be enough for you.

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • oes anyone know what happened to KAPZ's leader BlackBeard? We are at a loss at KAPZ ... so sudden, without explanation
      The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only true God.
      Reverend Hendrik is available for (gay) weddings, baptisms and funerals. Call now to book: 666 - 666 - 666.

• In most cases during a war with WLS or HoR, a disappearance is reated to some thing like this.

I'm sure there will be a return of your leader after the weekend with a statement about obligations when it really comes down to losing 50K military in the last 24 hours.

Sig by LadyRed
    • hendrik wrote:

oes anyone know what happened to KAPZ's leader BlackBeard? We are at a loss at KAPZ ... so sudden, without explanation
      Hi Hendrik,

We happened.

We've been hitting a few of your players tonight, and your Leader Blackbeard was hit heavily in 3X different locations.

When he came online 2 hrs ago, he tried to retreat a couple of times, but war is war and we gave chase.

With no other option, trapped and with our forces occupying several of his cities with forces trapped inside,

having lost half his forces 1 day after declaring war, he pressed V-MODE.

He has been hit so hard, that it is understandable be may want to take some time away.

There are several combat reports already posted on the CR thread.

These haven't been posted yet but will give you a glimpse of the massacre.

Please note where he had no cooks, we simply attacked relentlessly several times so he wouldn't scatter, and we'll be posting those other on the CR thread, not in here.

Battle for Z-2-W-P
      (25.02.2017 8:40:46)
      Elmontador[WLS] from Polis
      vs
      Blackbeard[KAPZ] from Z-2-W-P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................90(-0) - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-225)
      Mortar.................................60(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-54)
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................40(-0)
      Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook..................................100(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................239(-1) - .............................................
      Hoplite.............................285(-115) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................120(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................30(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...............................-162.2 - Military..............................-2979.6
      Offensive points.........................7449 - Defence points..........................405.5
      Damage Received..........................8110 - Damage Received........................148980
      Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

Winners: Elmontador[WLS]

Losers: Blackbeard[KAPZ]

The miracle of Elmontador[WLS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (25.02.2017 8:40:46)

As the only thing left of Blackbeard[KAPZ]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Z-2-F
      (25.02.2017 7:02:17)
      Elmontador[WLS] from Polis
      vs
      Blackbeard[KAPZ] from Z-2-F

Sulfur Carabineer.....................252(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................396(-0)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
      Swordsman...........................105(-375) - Swordsman..........................3126(-498)
      Hoplite.............................467(-233) - Hoplite............................2828(-643)
      Steam Giant...........................226(-4) - Steam Giant...........................544(-0)
      Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram...................................45(-45)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-30)
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................90(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................60(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-801 - Military..............................-2031.8
      Offensive points.......................5079.5 - Defence points.........................2002.5
      Damage Received.........................40050 - Damage Received........................101590
      Damage Percent............................28% - Damage Percent............................72%

Winners: Blackbeard[KAPZ]

Losers: Elmontador[WLS]

6940 units from Blackbeard[KAPZ] are protecting the town of Z-2-F.

As the only thing left of Elmontador[WLS]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Elmontador[WLS]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Elmontador[WLS]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for El Salvador
      (25.02.2017 13:05:21)
      SilverSurfer[WLS] from Thebes, Jake Snow[WLS] from Pyke, Ita[WLS] from Thebes, Arman neuter, Troy
      vs
      Blackbeard[KAPZ] from Z-3-F, Ever Flores[KAPZ] from El Salvador, Weimar Republic, New York

Swordsman...........................459(-501) - Swordsman...........................431(-762)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................60(-61) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-45)
      ............................................. - Archer..............................279(-300)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................504(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................12(-0)
      Hoplite...........................1041(-1539) - Hoplite...........................1858(-6042)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................142(-0)
      Gyrocopter...........................340(-82) - Gyrocopter............................0(-300)
      Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram....................................0(-28)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-13)
      Mortar.................................45(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-72)
      Doctor.................................70(-0) - Doctor.................................33(-0)
      Cook...................................60(-0) - Cook...................................52(-0)
      Military..............................-3314.6 - Military...............................-13215
      Offensive points......................33037.5 - Defence points.........................8286.5
      Damage Received........................165730 - Damage Received........................660750
      Damage Percent............................20% - Damage Percent............................80%

Sea battle near El Salvador
      (25.02.2017 13:03:31)
      Jake Snow[WLS] from Pyke, Ita[WLS] from Macedonia, El Salvador, Pyke, Argos
      vs
      Blackbeard[KAPZ] from Z-3-W-C, AngelDuck[KAPZ] from Crystal, Z-3-W-C, Rome, Asharoken, Ever Flores[KAPZ] from El Salvador

Fire Ship............................40(-849) - Fire Ship.............................0(-179)
      Ram-Ship............................111(-444) - Ram-Ship............................501(-560)
      ............................................. - Ballista Ship.........................57(-16)
      Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) - Catapult Ship...........................2(-0)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship.............................2(-4)
      Steam Ram.............................60(-30) - Steam Ram.............................0(-321)
      Rocket Ship............................0(-86) - Rocket Ship..........................11(-115)
      Diving Boat...........................68(-14) - Diving Boat.............................4(-7)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................79(-62)
      Tender.................................40(-0) - Tender..................................9(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................18(-46) - Balloon Carrier........................0(-50)
      Military.............................-12182.6 - Military.............................-16970.4
      Offensive points........................42426 - Defence points........................30456.5
      Damage Received........................609130 - Damage Received........................848520
      Damage Percent............................41% - Damage Percent............................59%
    • V-mode does not mean an alliance is disbanded.

And that is what is happening now.

Anyway - if things are not resolved KAPZ will no longer exist in 23 hours. Then the war is officially over.

imgur.com/a/0nt4t
      Reverend Hendrik is available for (gay) weddings, baptisms and funerals. Call now to book: 666 - 666 - 666.

• Hendrik,

Most importantly and in addition, one of your players has sent us a Surrender Declaration and a request for the beginning of negotiations.

He also came under heavy attack tonight and gave us permission to post this message.

It seems your members are falling like flies under our attacks:

Please read it thoroughly - it seems very much KAPZ surrendering.

Ever FloresMessageEl Salvador [58:76]25.02.2017 12:41:44

yeah go ahead

On the 25.02.2017 12:40 Elmontador wrote:
      >
      >
      > Also pls give us permission to post your message on the boards, and that should be it.
      >
      >
      >
      > On the 25.02.2017 12:37 Ever Flores wrote:
      > > WLS,
      > >
      > > due to the intensive fighting, i have concurred that i have no choice but to surrender and acknowledge the fact that WLS is a intense fighting force and i do apoligize on behalf of KAPZ any attacks on their players and i hope i get a chance to fight along you guys in the future. Jake snow has seen the resistance i have put up against him and ita but i no longer can fight.
      > >
      > > thank you
      > >
      > > Ever Flores
      > >
      > > On the 25.02.2017 12:23 Elmontador wrote:
      > > > Hi,
      > > >
      > > > We need a formal declaration of Surrender by you on behalf of KAPZ, acknowledging WLS military superiority and apologizing for attacking our players.
      > > >
      > > > Then I will talk with our warriors, and start assigning other targets, and leave you alone. No more attacks will be bestowed upon you.
      > > >
      > > > Can you do this?
      > > >
      > > > On the 25.02.2017 12:08 Ever Flores wrote:
      > > > > let's begin negotiations. I'm surrendering I don't have a alliance anymore since it was dissolved. thank you

The post was edited 1 time, last by Elmontador ().

• Ever Flores did not surrender KAPZ.

Anyway - it is irrelevant, as KAPZ does not exist anymore.

something new will come - and players like you - who take advantage of this situation will be remembered. ;)

• The fact is that for some reason Blackbeard dispanded KAPZ.Its hard to believe that he did it cause he was attacked.Yeah he hits v mode.I did it twice to take a break.Wlvs members did it for the same reason.
      Dispanding an alliance is far different.
      We will get our answers only from him.
      As i did ingame i would like to congratulate here Elmo and his allies for their effords and i would like to apologize for my trash talk.Its a part of my gaming character

The post was edited 1 time, last by DIAS-GRG ().

• Your declaration still stands until your leader ends it or the alliance disbands. Our ability to cause mayhem doesn't stop because you have said sorry and tipped your cap to elmo because he has owned some many players. As for Blackbeard, some people take this game seriously and have trouble dealing with defeat. I'm not sure what happened with him but I do hope it isn't serious.

Our war will continue with the other alliances even after KAPZ disappears. Attacks will also continue on the former members of Gr-al as far as I am concerned because they chose to leave their alliance for protection...Doesn't seem to have worked. Since KAPZ is going away there is no reason to continue on this thread so I believe we should move this over to where the war will be continuing.

Sig by LadyRed
    • @ BlackBeard

Bro you should of Changed Name to KRAPZ at most not Disband.

So the BIGGEST Question WHY YOU HIT DISBAND?

Make me a little :tearup:

Back to Killing Pixels

Booze, Buds, Boobs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      This post has already been reported twice.