Gr-Al Declares War on WLS, WLSa, and HoR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Gr-Al Declares War on WLS, WLSa, and HoR

Gr-Al Declares War on WLS, WLSa, and HoR!

Reason:

Because they are attacking us

Duration:

When we get bored

Rules:

This will be a damage based war. Only CRs over 10,000 damage or 10,000 loot will count.

Gr-Al Leader - Gynaicles
    • Lol. No we aren't. Really? You guys are so brave you want to declare on a training alliance, people who specifically join because they want to learn how to play? You might get more than you bargained for ^^ - I doubt WLS will forgive you easily.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Gynaicles wrote:

WLS declared war on our academy
      BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL YOUR MULTI ACCOUNTS! That you only use to Hide and Raid!

DNR For GR-al
      So Raid them All Or maybe I will start raiding here and see How many Xbans Happen!

Booze, Buds, Boobs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      This post has already been reported twice.

The post was edited 1 time, last by I AM ().

• Gynaicles wrote:

WLS declared war on our academy and has been pillaging it for weeks even though we never involved WLSa in the dispute.
      For this reason, it is only fair that we return the favor.
      Maybe then it'd be good to represent the truth rather than whatever your opening statement was there - because we did not attack you. Secondly I can understand that - however I fear it's probably short-sighted as you should treat each alliance for what THEY do, not whom they associate with. But don't worry there is always room in our academy; we could probably teach you the finer points of diplomacy just after we get through kicking your behind ;)

:turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Turkeh wrote:

Lol. No we aren't. Really? You guys are so brave you want to declare on a training alliance, people who specifically join because they want to learn how to play? You might get more than you bargained for ^^ - I doubt WLS will forgive you easily.

What exactly is brave about WLS bullying Skywize, a former WLSa member, out of the game? He did nothing to be abused!!!

Cry me a river until someone apologizes.

Starman
      KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.
    • Aeolus wrote:

Turkeh wrote:

Lol. No we aren't. Really? You guys are so brave you want to declare on a training alliance, people who specifically join because they want to learn how to play? You might get more than you bargained for ^^ - I doubt WLS will forgive you easily.

What exactly is brave about WLS bullying Skywize, a former WLSa member, out of the game? He did nothing to be abused!!!

Cry me a river until someone apologizes.

Starman
      Hi Farm,

I'm coming for youuuu!!!!!

• Haha - same old Aeolus, the more things change the more they stay the same. I'm sorry, did you recently join the Greek alliance? Because I'm struggling to see the relevance of your comment here...and shame about skywize, I thought he had better taste than Kapz ;). Since it seems you struggle with logic, here is your logical fallacy .

The comment about bullying is ripe with hilarious hypocrisy considering who it is coming from, but :P I don't want to derail the thread through rather entertaining stories from old lives.

• WOOOOOOOOOOOAH STARMAN is in the house.I AM YOUR BULLY right ??? hahahahaha

i love the 4M goods the you have shared through my constant pillaging of your accounts hahahahaha im enjoying this free game so much that as if i was using ambrosia all the time.

hi gynacles, you need not be a pirate anymore if you can pillage all the STARMANS in my area.

BTW did this guy teach you how to multiply also?
    • Turkeh wrote:

Gynaicles wrote:

WLS declared war on our academy and has been pillaging it for weeks even though we never involved WLSa in the dispute.
      Maybe then it'd be good to represent the truth rather than whatever your opening statement was there - because we did not attack you. Secondly I can understand that - however I fear it's probably short-sighted as you should treat each alliance for what THEY do, not whom they associate with. But don't worry there is always room in our academy; we could probably teach you the finer points of diplomacy just after we get through kicking your behind ;)

And there we have it! The hypocrisy. It is okay for WLS and company to attack ones friends. How dare anyone treat their friends in the same manner. tsk tsk tsk.

Aeolus
      KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.
    • drhodes wrote:

I don't see anywhere where you list an academy...Can you point that out for me...Just want to make sure I didn't miss it. Or do you mean that KAPZ is your academy?...Please make this clear.

I know from word-of-mouth that the DNR alliance is under the protection of Gr-Al, but drhodes has a valid point here. Neither Gr-Al's external page nor DNR's page indicate DNR is a training academy. I personally had always assumed they were a feeder alliance. After all the initials DNR stands for Do Not Raid. There's nothing really "training" or "academy" referenced there.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

The post was edited 1 time, last by JuneBarcarolle ().

• STARMAN in his best talked how to have a conversation with oneself.

Aeolus wrote:

Turkeh wrote:

Gynaicles wrote:

And there we have it! The hypocrisy. It is okay for WLS and company to attack ones friends. How dare anyone treat their friends in the same manner. tsk tsk tsk.

Aeolus

Oh come on, are you really serious??? even here you are trying to educate us about your therapy ( having a conversation with yourself ).

for every town that you own you got 2 to 4 support towns from the accounts that you also own, and these account even established an alliance for you alone.

since before you started to conquer our area with your support accounts, it was you and RIPP from Zgods who is actively fighting me that you even dragged a KAPZ member to aid you in your conquest to pinned me down.

its like STARMAN + 10 Support accounts and a KAPZ ally versus me in our area, i only got 11M TS and im not even using any ambrosia, but you still make it appear that im bullying you? that you even call your other self a lady using your other account.

our AGORA is a must see entertainment guys, you may witnessed how STARMAN talks to himself every time that he's frustrated for his failure to subdue me.

The post was edited 2 times, last by 05gh0st ().

• JuneBarcarolle wrote:

I know from word-of-mouth that the DNR alliance is under the protection of Gr-Al, but drhodes has a valid point here. Neither Gr-Al's external page nor DNR's page indicate DNR is a training academy. I personally had always assumed they were a feeder alliance. After all the initials DNR stands for Do Not Raid. There's nothing really "training" or "academy" referenced there.
      Hi June,

There are players in both Gr-Al and DNR that are learning the game. Gr-Al is not a warrior alliance, not a piracy alliance, and not a builder alliance. It is a Greek alliance. Every player plays differently. DNR exists for the same reason WLSa exists, to provide a safe place without the consumption of diplomacy points.

I told Gr-Al not to pillage WLSa because I wanted WLS members who don't want to take part in the war to be able to go to their academy and feel safe. But eventually, Starfinder, Judas, and Mehmed started pillaging our academy. So my members who don't like fighting, don't have a safe place to go.
    • Im sorry but if DNR doesnt want to fight how come they are they interfering? Placing floaters on GR-AL islands so there are no places left?

Lets face it .. its just a feeder alliance. No wonder you are on top of piracy every round when you make whole alliance feed you points. Id like to know statistic how many piracy points DNR produces and how much resources they get for it. They obviously dont place in top 50 and I doubt you send them any after the round is over (based on total score: 29 members 45k total TS)
    • Gynaicles wrote:

Hi June,

There are players in both Gr-Al and DNR that are learning the game. Gr-Al is not a warrior alliance, not a piracy alliance, and not a builder alliance. It is a Greek alliance. Every player plays differently. DNR exists for the same reason WLSa exists, to provide a safe place without the consumption of diplomacy points.

I told Gr-Al not to pillage WLSa because I wanted WLS members who don't want to take part in the war to be able to go to their academy and feel safe. But eventually, Starfinder, Judas, and Mehmed started pillaging our academy. So my members who don't like fighting, don't have a safe place to go.

I think every alliance has players who don't necessarily want to fight. But warfare is an alliance-wide event regardless. I think everyone is always learning the game to some extent, no matter how long they've played. I'm sure Turkeh or Elmo can speak for WLS and WLSa better than I can, but in general a training academy exists for newer players who are just starting out in the game and need to learn the basics. It's not designed to be a safe haven for members of the main alliance to avoid combat.

In my years of playing I've been in leadership for 2 training academies, one here and one on Zeta. In both cases those alliances' purpose was to teach newer players. We were never a shelter for the established players of the main alliance, especially during a war. The rare occasions when people from the main alliance came to visit the training academy was to either help with training, help with organizing, or to help defend our members from another alliance that was attacking us.

Using a training academy to hide your non-combatants who are (most likely) still supplying your main fighters/pirates is why training alliances get dragged into wars in the first place.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Gynaicles wrote:

DNR exists for the same reason WLSa exists

You might not be a Owner of those Accounts. Which I know you have a Few Birdies around!
      But Positive ALL GR uses DNR for is as Stated Raid and take up island spots They do nothing Else!

Booze, Buds, Boobs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      This post has already been reported twice.