Black Riders (-IV-) Declare War on [-BRO-] MISC - BROTHERS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Black Riders (-IV-) Declare War on [-BRO-] MISC - BROTHERS

The Black Riders have saddled up, and are prepared to ride roughshod over the Misc - Brothers (-BRO-) for the following reasons:

1) First, you have entirely too many names - MISC [[BROTHERHOOD]] Brotherhood Of the Aesthetic Shadows,
      BROTHERS OF THE SHADOWS, plus Misc - Brothers.

Pick a name already! In our opinion, you are just some basic, random bros, and we intend to prove that. Consider settling on Miscellaneous Bros for a name.

2) We are opposed to the wonder tanking that some of your multi-account members love. Diplomatic efforts haven't worked, so let's give war a chance.

3) We couldn't even think of a 3rd reason, and since we are out of ideas, it's probably time to throw down and fight.

This is an open ended war, and no public terms or demands will be posted at this time.

As I see that battles have already begun, I'll wish you ill, taunt you one last time :barbarian: and press submit. Let the games begin!

IGN: ElBarto, acting Diplomat, -IV-

The post was edited 1 time, last by I Was ElBarto: Clarification of why I am issuing the DOW. ().

• Hear Ye, Hear Ye! The Spiciest Sean Spicer of -IV- is gonna get salty

It has recently come to our attention that BRO thinks that our DOW was Fake News. WRONG! SAD! Erryone says so...

We are in fact at war, and it is quite possibly the greatest war that Ikariam has ever experienced.

Just because BRO has almost no troops, and they are evenly distributed between hither and yon does NOT mean that on rare occasion, those troops do not quiver in the site of our superior scouting parties, wet themselves, and disband! In (Alternative) fact, we can only assume that this is the case.

If you need to see proof of the 9.27 gazillion goods that we have already liberated from BRO warehouses, well, you can't, as we have already re-purposed them to build a wall around all our islands, out into the sea, a wall the likes of which Ika has never seen.

In closing, we are banning BRO from our cities, No Exceptions!

Barto Out!
    • Cowards and farms! :cursing:

4 days. 4 targets. 4 v modes. It's been like that for others and still a few more are just letting us farm them. BRO is completely worthless based on what I have seen thus far. If you don't like it then you should have used diplomacy. If you don't like then at least try and fight back. If you don't like it then you should not SUCK so bad
    • You have to understand that we have not been in war for quite some time now, while most of you are not only ready but most of you are close to each other. If you want a good fight then continue to seek out targets, or just farm...it''s up to you. I am not insulting anyone, everyone have their opinions...I hope you find a better fight since you seek it so much. God bless us all :)
    • Tyrion Lannister wrote:

You have to understand that we have not been in war for quite some time now, while most of you are not only ready but most of you are close to each other. If you want a good fight then continue to seek out targets, or just farm...it''s up to you. I am not insulting anyone, everyone have their opinions...I hope you find a better fight since you seek it so much. God bless us all :)

You are insulting Ikariam. You don't fight, ever, you just use (v). The reason that you haven't been in a war for quite some time now is that you have gone out of your way to avoid it.

The problem that we have at IV have is that you avoid diplomacy with just as much as much zeal as you avoid combat.
    • I Was ElBarto wrote:

Tyrion Lannister wrote:

You have to understand that we have not been in war for quite some time now, while most of you are not only ready but most of you are close to each other. If you want a good fight then continue to seek out targets, or just farm...it''s up to you. I am not insulting anyone, everyone have their opinions...I hope you find a better fight since you seek it so much. God bless us all :)

You are insulting Ikariam. You don't fight, ever, you just use (v). The reason that you haven't been in a war for quite some time now is that you have gone out of your way to avoid it.

The problem that we have at IV have is that you avoid diplomacy with just as much as much zeal as you avoid combat.
      Perhaps we need more wars, so people become more alert. As to the vacation mode, it is part of the game. Everyone can use it if they wish so. And no I am not insulting ikariam, I love this game since 2008 :)
    • For those of you just tuning in. Please check out page 2 of our CR thread before continuing on with what I'm about to say.

@ Skywarrior
      If you ask me I would say yes. It looks like he is admitting that he and all of BRO are cowards, including you. For me personally I can say that you would be the anomaly here. You were not privy to the events that led up to this war and when you first logged into that account, you instantly became their best and bravest warrior

@ Yoahmad
      You can say whatever you want. That is the only thing you seem to be good at. Spam away. I like spam tho, especially when it's served with green eggs. mmm..green eggs and spam. Yummy! But really tho. This is what you did. You decided to scatter your fleet and try to retake your port later. When that didn't work and I started pillaging you, you then decided to try and egg me on and you intentionally scattered your fleet a 2nd time. To follow that up despite what you claimed to me, you went v mode. After coming out of v mode you then try and offer up another fight?..Whatever..not worth my armpit sweat..When I didn't take you up on that you then change your name and try to offer me both a CT and friend request. Are you really that stupid? Then to see your comments on the board and challenging Mizucage ( Mr. Beast Mode personified) to a fight..Now I know that you are just plain stupid and there's no fixing that! You are going to wish that it was me over him by the time he's done with you. That is unless you wish to continue to take the cowards way out by v moding over and over

@ Leonidas/ Panda Bear/ Leoo/ castlevania/ etc..
      I'm still waiting for you cowards!

Alliance BRO has got to be the worst alliance on this server. Every action/non action taken and every time you guys try and talk only further proves it
    • I am here to give 1 BRO member some props ?(

100k TS and has the biggest set of low hanging fruit as compared to the rest of BRO. Why am I saying this? Because he's the ONLY BRO member thus far to even attempt to attack 1 of my towns! THE ONLY 1! We may have a future fighter. Just too bad he's around the wrong people to be able to blossom. Nice try kid. I hope you liked our little welcome mat :beer:

Preview
      Battle for Hellfire
      (09.03.2017 11:07:17)
      181215[-BRO-] from Solt
      vs
      Roarus[-IV-] from Lust, fernandochino[-IV-] from Tierra Amarilla, Dorak[-IV-] from Hellfire

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Spearman..............................0(-250) - Spearman...............................12(-0)
      Cook..................................250(-0) - Cook...................................75(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-70) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................910(-0)
      Swordsman.............................0(-250) - Swordsman..........................3706(-144)
      Hoplite...............................0(-400) - Hoplite............................5200(-320)
      Gyrocopter.............................0(-40) - Gyrocopter...........................1024(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier...................238(-14)
      Ram..................................118(-62) - Ram....................................90(-0)
      Doctor.................................50(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
      Archer................................0(-250) - .............................................
      Steam Giant............................0(-70) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................0(-70) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-3155.8 - Military.................................-702
      Offensive points.........................1755 - Defence points.........................7889.5
      Damage Received........................157790 - Damage Received.........................35100
      Damage Percent............................81% - Damage Percent............................19%

Winners: fernandochino[-IV-], Dorak[-IV-], Roarus[-IV-] :pump:

Losers: 181215[-BRO-] :dash:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Instant Insanity ().

• NY welcomes Skyruler

I hope that all is well, and would love to see you rejoin the game. (Or did you never leave, and just changed your name) ?(

As for BRO, they are finally building up for a war that began 3 weeks ago. I sincerely thank them for their ability to concentrate so many smashable, flammable objects in a single colony. I assume there will be CR's that we can all call EPIC soon enough, and maybe only half-ironically.
    • Well,

Thank you for offering your pleasantries.

However,

El Barto, I do not like you. Hate is what I feel towards you.

I hope that your alliance gets pounded by BRO.

Reading your post is similar to smelling your panty. It stinks.

:evilgrin: :chainsaw:

youtu.be/FqJdzYY_Fas?list=RDQM688OOGbOWck

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FqJdzYY_Fas?list=RDQM688OOGbOWck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The post was edited 1 time, last by skyruler ().

• El Barto, I do not like you. Hate is what I feel towards you.

I hope that your alliance gets pounded by BRO.

Reading your post is similar to smelling your panty. It stinks.

that's pretty harsh skyruler:pillepalle:
      THE gloves are off I have tried being nice but keep getting trolled :cursing: :cursing: :monster:

The post was edited 1 time, last by SKY WARRIOR ().