DOW:Legion (-LG-) VS Happy Gentlemen (SMASH), United Empire (UE), and Kingdom of God (Kofg)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I guess -LG- really want to be on the safe side and wanted to have some good CRs to post when you guys coordinated some attacks on my towns just 1 or 2 hours before the DoW was announced :)))

And just when I am launching some backfires, I couldn't find your troops anywhere :(

I guess we do it the same way as we have been doing, some kind of hide and seek game, just attacking when the other is offline. You guys know well when I am sleeping, and I do 2.
    • king-23 wrote:

Quoted from "President Trump"

I was in FED for 5 months, when FED ended we went to KofG. I was there for one round of pirates, 3 weeks. I hardly consider that betrayal, especially since I've been in LG for almost 3 times that amount of time. KofG was a trial run, seeing where I wanted to end up since my alliance died.

king-23 wrote:

Yeah that was a bad choice by FED members...... KOFG all give them all the credit with getting people into the doors of the alliance but they need to know how to work together or for better terms know how to play the game...... No training no learning no teamwork.....
      FED was in its own bubble. There weren't any other alliances in the area so we didn't know anything about anyone. We got an offer from the #3 alliance at the time, KofG, so we went there when FED ended. Now Scythe, will you come out and play? Or do you just sit on the boards all day?
    • I only come here in between clicking build and sending out pillages, when I am not out and about doing irl things.

I'm well aware you guys don't do 1 v 1 fighting...

I'm also aware it is a cat and mouse game, rather than finding somewhere to pit our respective builds against each other.

Were it 1 v 1 fighting, it might actually be fun.

If you guys want to fight, why do you all always run away like blushing virgins?

Particularly in light of the fact that you guys have avg mil scores of 1.5-3X the alliances that you declared on.

Why exactly should I let you choose the terms on how I operate?

You guys certainly don't operate in the way that I would prefer.
    • Yes we do 1 vs 1 fights, but others love sticking their nose in said battles: SMASH, UE

CR thread shows we don't run, we retreat. Difference between running and retreating is that some people on this server (SMASH/UE)like running away from troops all over the islands.
      We've been doing pretty straight so far. My constant berate on Kofg and this DoW by Legion as a whole has caused them to drop around 30-40 members in the course of One month so I believe everything we do is working.

For a blantant 2 vs 1, UE and SMASH aren't doing a hell of a lot.
    • I've been looking at a fair number of the Cr's...

I see a whole lot of LG dogpiles on single players targeted...

Where each of the individual LG players had a significant lead over the mil score of the target.

What is a retreat, aside from tactically running away?

I don't know about you, but I personally prefer the close battles... where both parties are closely matched...

Yeah, you will probably take more troop losses...

But, it is more exciting isn't it?
    • i've noted that LG likes to retreat when the other side also retreats.. curious, what benefit is there to this? other than more speedily running away..

the best way to destroy an alliance is to pit it against it'self. LG has done this most effectively by joining and violating the trust it was given. and repeats performance by hiding a spy member to read the circulars then take said messages to LG for intel, then followed by posting it back to KofG members for the sake of recruitment. it is the most cowardly and dishonorable way to run a war.

anyone who hosts the members acting on this is as guilty as doing it as a whole. LG does not deserve it's current rank, you've accused KofG of attacking as a means of recruitment, but LG is guilty of espionage, sabotage and conspiracy to recruit members under threat of attack. and you whine about a couple of alliances the accuser deems as farming alliances? seriously?

you are an active bunch, but i have yet to see superior strategy in light of the means you've used to acquire ANY of your firepower...
    • Talkers they shall be..

@Scythe, Well, we just had a full buffet dinner at Prayer's towns a little earlier and we invited several UE but no one showed up. Want to explain that? Or are you not into giving which alliance you belong to either? Baltha and Edriss sat there watching the CR stack damage only to bring no troops, no ships, nothing. Instead we had a SMASH multi come visit, who still ended up losing against us. We have to take on three alliances, and from what I see, no other alliance seems to want to get involved in said war. I think we are doing great for a 1 vs over 100+ members, even when you count VN-R, SMASH's Multi-account grounds.
      The CR thread speaks tons of truth for us, we have been looting several SMASH, and putting them into Vacation as well.

@Audon,
      Clearly we have done something right. Several of Kingdom of God members left said alliance, including you. There's a reason no one is going back,besides, I don't think you have much of a say in this and should focus on building your Knight's Templar alliance instead. I exposed Farmville for how trash it really was, and you saw this, which is why I expected you to have left them.

We don't deserve our current rank? How about having only 38 members with almost all of them in the top 50 and 10 out of that 38 in the top 10 of the server for offensive points? How about how our MS and OP as an an whole alliance being double/triple that of all the alliances on the server? Recruit members under threat of attack, more like tell members about a better place to go besides an alliance that hoarded them by the 100's for nothing but the top Highscore spot and Cultural treaties?

I have yet to see YOU or your previous alliance Kofg prove me wrong, or do anything worth noting on any server they have ever been on. Sir Joseph is a joke and probably the worst leader to ever touch an embassy build button.

Kingdom of God is a joke, we take their resources and use the resources we take to hit them more. I have no ill-will toward those under their tag, so long as they leave them and find A BETTER HOME, otherwise they continue to get visited. That is all I have ever wanted for those under their tag, to find better alliances that can protect and fight for them. Kofg will never be that, never was, never will be.

BREAKING NEW: LIVE FOOTAGE FROM THE SEA OF ENEMY FORCES CAUGHT BY LEGION CAMERA CREW:

:lol: :lolbash:

The post was edited 5 times, last by Indes ().

• As of now a ton of UE members are sitting with coconut trees.
      Admitted by Shini, we drove Baltha (The leader) into Vacation mode as well.

They failed to defend one of their top Military players, Prayerworker, from 5 hours worth of fighting. It wasn't that the alliance was not aware, but that they failed to do anything to help him. Prayer, you are seriously undervalued there, it should be illegal! :lol:

Offer was made to allow them to surrender in the absence of Baltha , but they want to continue, so war continues.

Meanwhile, I have not seen any action from SMASH. I thought when we DoW'd you, you'd all get more active in fighting us? :pillepalle:

The post was edited 4 times, last by Indes ().

• Are you done yet?

UE has 9 in vacation, KofG has 13, SMASH has 6.
      Serveral more are now inactive. The point of the war was to wake this server up, but instead it's just making you guys quit.
      This is getting embarrassing, surrender while you still have your alliances left.
      Message me in game or on here and we can get something worked out.
    • Legion wins

War Over.

SMASH, Kingdom of God, and United Empire have failed to produce any CR's against Legion or even bothered attacking, so we will be closing out the war and calculations will be made on the CR thread in a final post. We will still persue the alliances for farming purposes, but the war is clearly ours.

If any of the three find the close of the war to be unfair, you can always drop a DoW on us to take it back, we don't mind.
      That said, it was fun..I guess..Looting you all? Not much more I can say, I've never seen three entire alliances stray from fighting, so this was a first.

• The entire war itself was ''Meh!'' because none of the alliances even tried to fight us. Don't give some excuse like ''Oh none of us cared to fight Legion'' when you were doing so previously before any DoW was set.

Legion continued to Loot and blockade towns, kill troops,etc. Only SMASH just after the war ends decides to do anything. Pretty disappointing.
    • what i find interesting is y'alls attitude switches between "you're all just a bunch of farmers!" and "why won't anyone fight us?"
      neither is going to really make your lives more interesting.. so, here is a thought: make your own war with yourselves. split your alliance in 2, and DoW yourselves. it's kind of like what couples do, when no couple actually exists..

bottom line is, only fighting class alliances will interest fighting class alliances, so either stop accusing your opponent of being farmers, or stop expecting them to become fighters magically.
    • Just because we consider the alliance(s) as a whole farms (because they were) doesn't mean we didn't expect some of the better players in their alliance to put up some fight. Kingdom of God was expected, but SMASH has Thien, Bluesky, Caval, and crap ton of far more advanced empires then our alliance and they couldn't handle us besides colossus or fleeing.

Also UE being the way they were wasn't expected either. I thought that the alliance as a whole had some decent players (Edriss, Minder, Prayerworker, Shini,etc) but they didn't put up much of a fight either.

As it stands, the only Military/Fighter alliance I know on this server holding a candle to Legion is GAGO. I believe most of Legion are interested in just making that our official rival here since no other can compare. I don't mean to make this be considering bragging, it is just simply how things are on this server as it stands.

I find it far more interesting that we finally drop a DoW on several alliances and they couldn't coordinate against us. I find it far more interesting that you guys complained about how Legion was making excuses, blah blah blah, yet we didn't get much of any opposition to invading towns.

Why would we split our alliance up for the hell of it? That would make no sense for the most part because its the equivalent of saying ''Our company is making all the money in the world! It's so boring being at the top of the mountain, maybe we should split our company in half and compete with each other!''. Sounds dumb.

One thing you are right about is, it is depressing being the ''King of the Mountain'' in anything. Eventually,having all the success brings boredom and disinterest so I believe the challenge for majority of the alliances on this server should be to dethrone the ones at the top.
      I don't expect that to happen though, because this game is practically a Building game now. Such is the way of life I guess, I shall get my shovel and start digging and cultivating my garden.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Indes ().

• If you wanted a fight, why not declare on Gago then? If alliances can't fight well and communicate with each other, they're not going to be able to communicate and coordinate with other alliances. That should be expected and those big bad alliances that declare on multiple alliances on other servers..... well it's always the same result. A one-sided slaughter house.
      LegendaryKiller

• They try to distracted me with this:

Sea battle near Mar-a-lago
      (12.03.2017 16:57:07)
      President Trump[-LG-] from The White House, Jack[-LG-] from RockyLovesEmily
      vs
      gamer[SMASH] from Polis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship...............................24(-7) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-10)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-14)
      Mortar Ship............................30(-0) - Mortar Ship............................15(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................29(-18) - Steam Ram...............................5(-7)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................6(-0)
      ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat.......................20(-0)
      Diving Boat............................15(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-467 - Military...............................-304.8
      Offensive points..........................762 - Defence points.........................1167.5
      Damage Received.........................23350 - Damage Received.........................15240
      Damage Percent............................60% - Damage Percent............................40%

Winners: Jack[-LG-]

Losers: gamer[SMASH]

98 units from Jack[-LG-] are defending the port of Mar-a-lago

10 warships are being moved from President Trump[-LG-] to Mar-a-lago

The miracle of gamer[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 16:42:07)

The miracle of Jack[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 16:42:07)

The miracle of President Trump[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 16:55:29)

The miracle of Jack[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 16:57:07)

The miracle of gamer[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 16:57:07)

As the only thing left of gamer[SMASH]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

gamer[SMASH]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
      And this:

Sea battle near TrumpUniversity
      (12.03.2017 18:11:17)
      President Trump[-LG-] from TrumpUniversity, The White House, Trump Force One, Jack[-LG-] from RockyLovesEmily, Imperial City
      vs
      gamer[SMASH] from 9 Antiga Prime, Polis, Polis

Ram-Ship...............................0(-74) - Ram-Ship.............................240(-60)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship............................51(-124)
      Mortar Ship...........................15(-15) - Mortar Ship............................34(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................1(-76) - Steam Ram.............................160(-5)
      Rocket Ship.............................9(-0) - Rocket Ship............................33(-0)
      Diving Boat............................15(-0) - Diving Boat............................30(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat......................43(-45) - Paddle Speedboat......................44(-16)
      Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender..................................5(-0)
      Military................................-2818 - Military..............................-1291.2
      Offensive points.........................3228 - Defence points...........................7045
      Damage Received........................140900 - Damage Received.........................64560
      Damage Percent............................68% - Damage Percent............................32%

Winners: Jack[-LG-]

Losers: gamer[SMASH]

40 warships are being moved from Jack[-LG-] to TrumpUniversity

53 warships are being moved from Jack[-LG-] to TrumpUniversity

The miracle of Jack[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 16:41:17)

The miracle of President Trump[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 16:55:36)

The miracle of gamer[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 16:56:17)

The miracle of Jack[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 16:56:17)

The miracle of gamer[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 16:57:56)

The miracle of Jack[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 17:11:17)

The miracle of President Trump[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 17:11:17)

The miracle of gamer[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 17:24:28)

The miracle of Jack[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 17:26:17)

The miracle of President Trump[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 17:26:17)

The miracle of gamer[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 17:34:18)

The miracle of Jack[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 17:41:17)

The miracle of President Trump[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 17:41:17)

The miracle of President Trump[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 17:43:01)

The miracle of gamer[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 17:50:42)

The miracle of Jack[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 17:55:15)

President Trump[-LG-]'s army fled due to a lack of morale, when they saw that their number of casualties was much larger than that of their enemy.

President Trump[-LG-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

President Trump[-LG-]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

The miracle of gamer[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 18:11:17)

The miracle of Jack[-LG-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.03.2017 18:11:17)

As the only thing left of gamer[SMASH]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

BUT THEY CANT STOP ME DO THIS:

YEAH. HE SEEMS ALWAYS WIN PIRACY GAME BUT NOT THIS TIME.
      THAT'S KIND OF MY WAR. CREATING MAXIMUM DAMAGE. NOT A CHILD WAR LIKE YOU DID.
      WHO'S NEXT NOW ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by gamer ().