SPAM Thread: Legion (-LG-) VS Happy Gentlemen (SMASH), United Empire (UE), and Kingdom of God (Kofg)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• We have a problem. Old players quit game and new players dont know how to play. There are some new players even demolish temples, storages, and then rebuilt them. ?(
      PS: the number player quit game is more than ones joining the games. So, you just attacked these empty accounts. And there are no change for you to take an avenrage to bluesky18. :evilgrin: Even new player took bluesky18's account already quitted the game yesterday. He's too busy in real life.

The post was edited 1 time, last by gamer ().

• gamer wrote:

We have a problem. Old players quit game and new players dont know how to play. There are some new players even demolish temples, storages, and then rebuilt them. ?(
      PS: the number player quit game is more than ones joining the games. So, you just attacked these empty accounts. And there are no change for you to take an avenrage to bluesky18. :evilgrin: Even new player took bluesky18's account already quitted the game yesterday. He's too busy in real life.

I actually believe you. Bluesky18 wasn't some amazing fighter, but he was much better than how he's played lately.
    • As the war draws to a close with its obvious victor.
      I'd like to give Gamer the reward for completing the ''Ultimate Turtle'' achievement that is not showcased in-game(sadly).
      With a recorded 6 COLOSSUS' , x4 Warehouses in each town, a location far away from any other civilization, and date nights with every Piracy game capture run button he can get his hands on, Gamer continues to be a shining example of how GREAT Ikariam has become, he is truly an amazing SIM-City Ikariam Builder :lolbash:
      I wish more players could be like him! :lolbash: :dash: :lol:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Indes ().

• You told everyone war is over. But right now...... :lolbash: :lolbash:
      The first city when i logged in is around 99:75. Why do i have to move to centrel of map ?
      The points of view about war between me and your alliace is totaly diffirent.
      You will see. This war shall never be over.
      PS: actualy, it's not 6 colosuss. It's more... :phatgrin: :phatgrin:

The post was edited 2 times, last by gamer ().

• well, SMASH is going down lately. Losing some wonderful warriors, while LG is getting some new ones.

Still, calling gamer a turtle is almost like you are calling Programmer / Legendstorm96 turtles. Frankly speaking, all the top 3 total score have some no-war, isolated, piracy things in common.

I find it interesting that gamer challenge you guys to attack him on his islands, and you can't do it, but just fighting back in words on forum.

Is that all that you can do? Are the 10-hour cooldown colossus and the distance excuses for LG members to do some verbal battles? Or you accept that gamer has built for himself an invincible fortress and the only way you can fight him is here, on this forum???

I am not a fan of gamer's no-war style, but anyway, I respect his own way to enjoy the game