Welcome to Boreas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Welcome to Boreas

Hello fellow Ikariam junkies - thought i would start the first topic of conversation.

Are you a devil, or a saint - do you intend to install terror into the hearts of your fellow Ikariam player, or just interested in meeting new players and spreading some good cheer.

Good luck and enjoy the new server,

MJ - just your friendly Pirate girl. :P

Thank you to Svana for the Sig
    • Hey Miss Jazz how are things? Glad to see you here. I have no idea why I started another server but I did lol. Hope to see you in game. I am more of the in between player hopefully doing some looting but on the other hand meeting new people as well and hopefully giving them some training instead of a shelter :)

Can we make a goal not to have 4 alliances with 80 people in them? Spread the love around until we get established...... yeah right that wont happen.
    • I intend to be the public resource remover. Just look at my signature quote.....it explains me Oo so well :havecookie:

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Hey Doc nice to see you again. I remember you from...I can't remember which server it was Rho maybe Tau? I may come find you if I decide to join Boreas. You once told me you'd teach me how to fight, well it's a bit late for that. Had to learn all on my ownsome.
    • Hey there King.... nice to chat to you again.. :)

I have had a look around my islands, and don't see anyone i know.... but then, if they are like me, they are using a different ingame name. :P

If i find you, will send you an ingame message.

Cheers,

MJ

Thank you to Svana for the Sig
    • Miss Jazz wrote:

Hey there King.... nice to chat to you again.. :)

I have had a look around my islands, and don't see anyone i know.... but then, if they are like me, they are using a different ingame name. :P

If i find you, will send you an ingame message.

Cheers,

MJ

You should be able to find me :) but make sure you let me know who you are. Have so many friend requests coming in cant accept them all lol
    • Wassup Zopha I remember you. Yea bro come join me in boreas. Good addition to the alliance

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • Lol we got mysterious people in boreas

• I wonder what other alliances are forming. I only know of mine and my buddy king

• Miss Jazz wrote:

Bald Eagle wrote:

Dr Weezy wrote:

I wonder what other alliances are forming. I only know of mine and my buddy king

Gods of War are back :lolbash:

And I may have a nice alliance coming to visit Ikariam ;)

=)
      Am i to assume that the Gods of War alliance, isn't very good?

Hannibal is known for using all his alliance to feed him in piracy, get an alliance of about 80 plus people where not many people are good.... and then Hannibal disappears! They may as well name their alliance FARMS

• I can see how this server is going to go already lol........ :lol: