DOOM and VIE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• DOOM and VIE

So boq 77 thinks since him and his alliance is getting smashed.......Im multi up in DOOM lol. You should worry less about Multics and more about how much of beating you guys take on a daily basis

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • The Hulk wrote:

BOQ77 WAY BETTER FIGHTER THAN WEENIE!!!

I was gonna entertain this but i decided there is no reason to :lol:

My fans love coming out and showing me love :thumbup: :havecookie:

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • BoQ actually beat you in multiple wars on two different servers as both Hbomb and Gocry...

Its just a fact, not an opinion.
      You know what's really great about being a narcissist? Me.

Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor

The post was edited 1 time, last by Backspace ().

• So how long ago did you and hulk tie the knot?........I wasn't informed :lol:

• We co-founded GoCry in 2012 and Hbomb in 2013...so we've been destroying the likes of you for over 5 years. That's long, especially for this game, and many of the members are originals... I wouldn't knock it until you can match it.

Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor
    • That's funny cause I've never been in a war against GoCry and only fought Hbomb once so you haven't been beating on me for 5 years. When I think about it. I don't think there is any CR with Me fighting you OR THE HULK fighting me.....so where are these accusations coming from..... :havecookie: ........

But like I said so many times......you guys follow me like fans. I mean every post you guys piggyback. I'm sorry your getting deprived of your Oo so wanted attention. I will try to care about your feelings more next time. But until then here goes my autograph :grumble:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dr Weezy ().

• OHHH now I remember you. You're that hack who tried to form a coalition of 4 or 5 alliances to disband HBomb and ended up getting them all disbanded because we creamed you...all the while we were at war with Pinas. I'm sorry, my brain mistakes beating you in 4 or 5 wars with beating your group of 4 or 5 alliances. Not sure which is more embarrassing though.

As for the CRs... as you can see here, there weren't CR of you fighting really, just dying... and deserting the coalition mates you spear headed alone to die horribly.

Edit. Wait wait, that post actually did include a CR of me as Iron Man fighting you. :eyeroll:

Display Spoiler
      Sea battle near Manchester
      (25.03.2013 22:10:00)

Iron Man from Outlook
      vs
      rcar from Gigapolis, Dr Weezy from Hbomb Cry

-------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship...............5(-15)... - Ram-Ship..............34(-20)...
      ................................ - Ballista ship.........56(-0)....
      ................................ - Fire Ship..............0(-59)...
      ................................ - Catapult Ship.........56(-0)....
      Steam Ram.............22(-5).... - Steam Ram..............5(-11)...
      Mortar Ship...........15(-0).... - Mortar Ship............5(-0)....
      Rocket Ship...........12(-0).... - ................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......0(-10)... - Paddle Speedboat.......4(-25)...
      Tender.................5(-0).... - Tender................10(-0)....
      Generals Lost...............-259 - Generals Lost...............-889
      Offensive points...........2,224 - Defensive points.............647
      Damage Received...........12,950 - Damage Received...........44,490
      Damage Percent...............22% - Damage Percent...............77%

Winners: rcar

The post was edited 4 times, last by Backspace ().

• Nice try but I was spectating that fight 8-) ......and just let me know why you guys love being my paparazzi?

• Spectating the war also, eh?

• Dr Weezy wrote:

That's funny cause I've never been in a war against GoCry and only fought Hbomb once so you haven't been beating on me for 5 years. When I think about it. I don't think there is any CR with Me fighting you OR THE HULK fighting me.....so where are these accusations coming from..... :havecookie: ........

Soooooo...what you're saying is I've fought against Backspace and TheHulk more often then you and not just as the defender.

Says a lot about your level of red shirt scrubness when I get to say that.

*slow claps*

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • Ahhhh I got another fan.....I don't even know this one. How ya doing little buddy? :havecookie:

• I kinda miss beating up on Weezy. Perhaps I should buy back my army

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
    • Lol there was never a beat up on me :lol:

• Dr Weezy wrote:

Lol there was never a beat up on me :lol:

How stupid can you get?

You're living in the age of legal multi's.

Moreover, some people on the boards have NEVER had the same name as character accounts on servers.

It's hard to believe no one has ever wailed on you because you've got a tiny account for the amount of time you've been playing.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

• Well if you knew anything you would know that I play on and off cause I'm
      In the military and I just came from a deployement. Of course 8 months away from the game would keep my TS stagnant.

But I await CRs. If you have no CRs then shut it up :growup:

• I forgot how fun it was to see you talk out your ass lol.

• Dr Weezy wrote:

Well if you knew anything you would know that I play on and off cause I'm
      In the military and I just came from a deployement.

Of course 8 months away from the game would keep my TS stagnant.

So you're in the military and have very little time thanks to deployment. It's funny, I've a mate who is our special forces here in upside down land that all the criminals got sent to initially but which is awesome and has wildlife that wants to kill you at every turn, and even on deployment he still was able to use the wonders of modern technology to a) post an occasional status on facebook and say hi to people and b) game online. You being ond eployment is just you telling us all you didn't know how to play the basic long term Ikariam game which is essential to any sort of recovery from attack - i.e. havinga massively large baseline income because you have mines and mills far superior to anyone else.

It's easy. you login twice a week, you don't even have to do anything, literally log in and log out and bam you won't go inactive ever so if you haven't run your mouth off you will be able to get by unmolested. This allows you to do one very useful thing - donate.

DONATIONS ARE NOT ABOUT HOW MUCH TIME A MINE OR MILL LEVEL WILL TAKE TO PAY ITSELF OFF - THE ANSWER IS NOT IN YOUR LIFETIME SO GET OVER IT.

DONATIONS ARE ABOUT RECOVERY TIME. BACKSPACE IS GOING TO KILL YOU. YOU SPOKE OUT YOUR REAR END ENOUGH THAT ANYONE THAT'S BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH KNOWS HE'S GONNA COME SAY HI AND FARM YOU GOODLY AND HE MIGHT BRING EVERYONES FAVOURITE GREEN MASCOT ALONG FOR GOOD MEASURE. NOW IF YOU'D DONATED EVERY DAY THE LAST 8 MONTHS YOU'D HAVE VERY SOLID MINES AND MILLS AND HAVE A VERY SOLID RECOVERY TIME FROM BEING WIPED OUT. YOU FAILED TO DO THIS BASIC TENET OF IKARIAM LARGELY INACTIVE GAMEPLAY AND SO YOU HAVE A WEAK ACCOUNT. IT'S NOT HARD TO DO IN THIS DAY AND AGE WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD (OR SPACE, YOU CAN EVEN PLAY FROM SPACE NOW). DONATIONS = HIGHER MINES AND MILLS = HIGHER RECOVERY TIME FROM WHEN YOU LOSE EVERYTHING.

Playing like that takes less then 2 minutes of login time for a 12 colony account. You don't even need to worry about wine, you can just rely on baseline happiness to get you a decent wood income. Some people also leave scientists in their academies and experiment off excess crystal when in this pseudo inactive state of gameplay.

Hiding behind an excuse and ignoring the technology of the modern world is not a convincing argument.

If you turn around and whinge because the mobile app is broken you can play in the browser you just close the browser tab and relog each time and it works just fine for day to day get bys and pillages when playing via the mobile.

But I await CRs. If you have no CRs then shut it up :growup:

I have 58 CR's currently. Why should I bore people with long distance farming hits when my Master Builders Score is speaking for itself.

Moreover, you don't know who I am or what I've done in this game (and considering i've done things no one else in the games history has managed that's saying a lot for how little your opinions actually matter) so telling me to shut up when you are clearly skirting around admitting that you've fought against the GoCry players before and lost or won but probably lost because a) GoCry won't stop hitting players till they've done enough damage to clearly state they've won in the conflict and b) GoCry if pushed will stick around till their targets rage quit the game. You, to my mind, based on what has been said and evidence in past threads, rage quit the game and like to say you couldn't access the internet to play at all when on deployment which even the most hardcore of military personnel have access to these days.

Meanwhile, goCry have hit me previously, i lost one such engagement, drew against backspace and others pre-gocry original omikron, and even had The Hulk come and cheer me on from next door for a few months some time back.

But i wasn't a pus sy and rage quit the game when they came a knocking.

You...well, excuses don't mean squat.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

• After reading all that I've come to the fact that reading your ignorant post makes me lose brain cells. So I will no longer reply to the most dumbest S$&T any longer. It's funny how people outside the military swear they know everything about the military but never been in a day in there life lmfao. Just makes you look ignorant, but I digress. I will no longer be going back and forth with people behind a keyboard lol. Have a nice day and next time read up before you post dumb off the wall nonsense

• Dr Weezy wrote:

After reading all that I've come to the fact that reading your ignorant post makes me lose brain cells. So I will no longer reply to the most dumbest S$&T any longer. It's funny how people outside the military swear they know everything about the military but never been in a day in there life lmfao. Just makes you look ignorant, but I digress. I will no longer be going back and forth with people behind a keyboard lol. Have a nice day and next time read up before you post dumb off the wall nonsense

read over what I said again fool.

I never once stated I hadn't ever been in the military or wasn't currently serving.

All I did was state that my mate was in the SASR and even he was able to get basic internet access when out on deployment, albeit, due to how he can't talk about what he did or where he went, he didn't always have an option of logging in once a week but regardless he had access frequently enough to browser game just fine as opposed to skip 8 months like yourself.

Dr Weezy wrote:

So boq 77 thinks since him and his alliance is getting smashed.......Im multi up in DOOM lol. You should worry less about Multics and more about how much of beating you guys take on a daily basis

I like how you in the opening post of this thread skip over whether or not you're multi'ing or members of your alliance are multi'ing here, you just wanted to gloat and instead everyone ignored your squeaking and called you out and you continue to fail hard at diplomacy here.

You have no idea who I am (which is pretty funny considering how often I run my mouth off on the boards and not just in the servers I'm on) so it's likely you also have no idea who KaSh was, but GoCry, they know full well and your opening post is fuel for the fire. It may burn bright or stutter out but it'll be interesting in game none the less.

Edit: P.S. LOL! DrWeezy ACTUALLY bothered to read all my posts here.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Spidey Taak ().