Merger

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • [turkeh]

      It was actually something I asked when I found we were getting a new server. I was told that no merges are planned at this time (but we will continue to ask for one).

      [/turkeh]

      Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Difficult times call for difficult changes. And we need a change, number of players on Apollon reduced by 100 accounts since 3 weeks ago number of inactives by 20-40 Only left are players in big alliances and players in small alliances. There is only about 50 accounts with no alliance and there are multi accounts which are just for helping out to the alliance. Server is literally dying...
    • Its simple to fix the problem lol.

      1. Dont ad a server before researching how the other ones are doing or panned out
      2. shrink the maps to 1/4 of the size and then increase the size as the server grows.

      BUT BUT BUT GF does not want that at all. New servers = way more money.
    • Kind of decision to add more server must be through some evaluations done by GF management with certain reasons of benefit and loss. One thing for sure, they also does not want their business going down. For us this is a free web base game, for GF management this is business that they seriously take care about.
    • Turkeh wrote:




      It was actually something I asked when I found we were getting a new server. I was told that no merges are planned at this time (but we will continue to ask for one).
      Uh, server merges have already happened twice. If a server will be included in a merge it will always be announced. There is no merges planned at this time.

      Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • We have more and more inactives every day, I counted 120 today, free resources for me, but no fun. There are 3-4 less accounts every week and more people go into v-mode, 62 to be correct. There are 290 active accounts with all multis and main accounts, real number of players is 80-100. We could really use merge till end of the year. Or GameForge needs to make some ads for ikariam servers which are in trouble.

      Regards.
    • Turkeh wrote:

      Turkeh wrote:

      It was actually something I asked when I found we were getting a new server. I was told that no merges are planned at this time (but we will continue to ask for one).
      Uh, server merges have already happened twice. If a server will be included in a merge it will always be announced. There is no merges planned at this time.
      unfortunatly this is still true. Do not think that we have not asked for it.




      Found a bug? Message me or open a ticket
    • I know, guys from the HQ decide, not you, they wanna make money...
      Well if accounts drop like this few more times there won't be much left and friends will break CT's and fight each other, alliances will fall apart...
      And one by one players will delete their accounts.
      And they will loose alot of customers. Oh well, who am I to judge.
    • Ari wrote:

      I know, guys from the HQ decide, not you, they wanna make money...
      Well if accounts drop like this few more times there won't be much left and friends will break CT's and fight each other, alliances will fall apart...
      And one by one players will delete their accounts.
      And they will loose alot of customers. Oh well, who am I to judge.
      It's OK to voice out what's on your mind ^^
    • I can always try and see what results I get then next time I know what to ask for, or what to suggest, well if there will be no merge soon, can you at least do some advertising for this server on other servers or something that will bring new people?
    • 382 accounts today, 41 account was deleted for a little over a month... Just to let you see how delicate this situation is. Wasn't checking how many accounts are inactive and v-moded but I guess there's like 100 active ones without multi accounts I would say 40 people
    • Only 382 accounts left. Hot damn what a mess. New servers always kills old servers. I think the merges need to come more often. Say when when gets open another one merges.

      To be honest I’ve lost track of how the US servers look like now. If anyone wants to send me a message and update me that would be great. Interested in seeing if they are just as bad as the UK now.

      Game officially dead?