HFX VS Mondlava

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HFX VS Mondlava

mondlava riaded HFX members...
      this was his biggest mistake.
      now he will never play piracy again and never get peace..he has 0only one option which is to hit vacation mode..

This piracy round will be his last piracy round..and we will make sure that his all WH will be dry...

Battle for Orangejello
      (11.03.2017 2:11:22)
      T I G E R[-HFX-] from 亗 ᴛɪɢᴇʀ 亗
      vs
      mondlava from Orangejello

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hoplite................................96(-4) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-5.6 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
      Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: T I G E R[-HFX-]

Losers: mondlava

The town Orangejello has been pillaged by T I G E R[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 19,320 Wine, 20,679 Sulfur

Battle for Orangejello
      (11.03.2017 1:55:44)
      vs

Hoplite...............................293(-7) - Hoplite................................0(-50)
      Gyrocopter............................32(-28) - Gyrocopter............................17(-13)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................360(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant............................47(-1) - .............................................
      Ram....................................24(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................22(-8) - .............................................
      Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-334 - Military...............................-276.5
      Offensive points.......................691.25 - Defence points............................835
      Damage Received.........................16700 - Damage Received.........................13825
      Damage Percent............................54% - Damage Percent............................46%

The town Orangejello has been pillaged by T I G E R[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 12,091 Wine, 12,908 Sulfur

Battle for Orangejello
      (11.03.2017 2:59:33)
      vs

Hoplite...............................146(-4) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Military.................................-5.6 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
      Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town Orangejello has been pillaged by T I G E R[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 15,605 Wine, 14,394 Sulfur

Battle for Orangejello
      (11.03.2017 3:02:35)
      vs

Hoplite...............................146(-4) - .............................................

The town Orangejello has been pillaged by T I G E R[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 17,919 Wine, 16,580 Sulfur

Battle for Orangejello
      (11.03.2017 3:24:42)
      vs

The town Orangejello has been pillaged by T I G E R[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 20,776 Wine, 19,223 Sulfur

Battle for BoBruinia
      (11.03.2017 3:51:02)
      T I G E R[-HFX-] from 亗 ᴛɪɢᴇʀ 亗, NePatriotica, Lemonjello
      vs
      mondlava from BoBruinia

Sulfur Carabineer.....................324(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-129)
      Swordsman...........................944(-996) - Swordsman............................0(-1100)
      Hoplite............................770(-1277) - Hoplite..............................0(-1405)
      Steam Giant..........................111(-25) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter...........................288(-92) - Gyrocopter............................0(-182)
      Balloon-Bombardier..................114(-156) - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-125)
      Ram....................................60(-0) - Ram....................................0(-91)
      Mortar................................30(-12) - Mortar.................................0(-16)
      Cook...................................25(-0) - Cook...................................60(-0)
      ............................................. - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-4644.8 - Military..............................-5879.4
      Offensive points......................14698.5 - Defence points..........................11612
      Damage Received........................232240 - Damage Received........................293970
      Damage Percent............................44% - Damage Percent............................56%

Battle for Orangejello
      (11.03.2017 4:07:03)
      vs

The town Orangejello has been pillaged by T I G E R[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 39,396 Wine, 36,603 Sulfur
    • At least HFX is finally fighting fair - their whole alliance against one player seems about even odds. I mean, it's important enough to them that they have to brag about it here on the boards so it must be a big deal, them declaring war on a single person. Good luck Mond! You probably won't need luck considering the caliber of your enemies but it's always nice to have.
    • Bullies and Hypocrites!!!

HFX is allowed to pirate raid anyone they choose, but no one had better dare to pirate raid Huge Farm eXchange?

"mondlava riaded HFX members..."

I have a better idea, Huntress. Maybe you Huge Farm eXchange "pirates" should learn how to play the piracy game such that Mondlava is not capable of raiding your multi-accounts.

P.S. What on earth are you going to do when they cut the amount of resources awarded down to a fraction of what they were? Will the ambrosia expenditure be worth the bragging rights without any award?
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Just a few observations...

Cute Lady wrote:

mondlava riaded HFX members...
      this was his biggest mistake.
      now he will never play piracy again and never get peace..he has 0only one option which is to hit vacation mode..

This piracy round will be his last piracy round..and we will make sure that his all WH will be dry...

1) "Never" is a long time. You might find something else you want to do at some point.

2) Considering that the prizes will be reduced after this round, has it occurred to you that maybe he was already planning on this being his last round playing?

3) You realize that you make yourselves look weak when you make it look like all of HFX is needed to handle one guy, right?

I personally view pirate raids as attacks. So if a pirate goes around raiding a bunch of players then each of those players are entitled to retaliation. So I don't have an issue with multiple people going after mond. But really, *all* of you guys are going after him? Mond, I'm impressed if you managed to raid all of HFX's points. :w00t:

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Well well well...who said that the whole alliance is going to attack mon..
      Our crs shows that only player from HFX is attacking Mond.
      Yeah may be 2 or 3 more players just block his ports too so he will not able to build floatrs..

Well after messing with HFX..HFX already start giving mond a huge damage..

He was so confused that he demolished his 32 level town..
      Just for 4th floater...hahahaha

How stupid he is?
      Now just imagine how much resources he lost after he messed with HFX..
      On the otherhand Tiger is pillaging him like hell...
      Whatever he will get after piracy round..HFX will pillage.
      He have 2 options..if he want to save his resources from HFX.
      1) Convert his resources : which means that because of HFX the poor guy loosing his real money..the whole roumd he waste so much money , time and efforts to get these resources but in the end he donthave other option except to loose all resources..

2) t0 hit vacation mode : other option is for him to hit vacation mode like a coward...if he hit vacation mode , then once again HFX proved that whoever will mess with HFX we kicked him from the game and he dont have any option except to leave game..and whenever he will be back we again start pillaging him..

Now what HFX lost? Nothing..
      The HFX members to whom he raided even if they will place in top 50 they will not get so much resources because of WH level and were not be in top 20...and they just clicked the whole round..so we did not lost anything
      ..oh yes we will get more resources by pillaging mond..

So its a reall fun for us...

Battle for Orangejello
      (11.03.2017 11:13:36)
      vs
      mondlava[Mond] from Orangejello

Hoplite...............................297(-3) - Hoplite................................0(-50)
      Gyrocopter............................50(-10) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-17)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-12)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................200(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant............................15(-1) - .............................................
      Ram....................................18(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................25(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-35.4 - Military...............................-182.1
      Offensive points.......................455.25 - Defence points...........................88.5
      Damage Received..........................1770 - Damage Received..........................9105
      Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

Losers: mondlava[Mond]

The town Orangejello has been pillaged by T I G E R[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 31,957 Wine, 28,042 Sulfur

Battle for Orangejello
      (11.03.2017 11:41:49)
      vs

Hoplite................................96(-4) - .............................................

The town Orangejello has been pillaged by T I G E R[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 29,826 Wine, 26,173 Sulfur

Battle for BoBruinia
      (11.03.2017 12:36:06)
      T I G E R[-HFX-] from NePatriotica
      vs
      mondlava[Mond] from BoBruinia

Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................124(-0)
      Swordsman...........................560(-240) - Swordsman...........................256(-244)
      Hoplite.............................108(-442) - Hoplite.............................119(-392)
      Steam Giant...........................83(-28) - Steam Giant.............................5(-0)
      Gyrocopter...........................170(-60) - Gyrocopter...........................16(-142)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar................................34(-10)
      Cook...................................25(-0) - Cook...................................60(-0)
      ............................................. - Spartan..............................133(-69)
      Ram....................................60(-0) - Ram....................................30(-0)
      Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier....................40(-50) - .............................................
      Military..............................-1520.4 - Military................................-1617
      Offensive points.......................4042.5 - Defence points...........................3801
      Damage Received.........................76020 - Damage Received.........................80850
      Damage Percent............................48% - Damage Percent............................52%
      Winners: mondlava[Mond]

Losers: T I G E R[-HFX-]

The miracle of mondlava[Mond] 'Colossus' is activated. (11.03.2017 12:26:13)

Sea battle near BoBruinia
      (11.03.2017 12:33:11)
      T I G E R[-HFX-] from maN, 亗 ᴛɪɢᴇʀ 亗, Limejello
      vs
      mondlava[Mond] from BoBruinia

Ram-Ship............................124(-126) - Ram-Ship............................612(-126)
      Fire Ship............................30(-201) - Fire Ship...........................527(-266)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................126(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................96(-15) - Steam Ram.............................160(-0)
      Rocket Ship...........................54(-24) - Rocket Ship...........................19(-23)
      Diving Boat............................55(-0) - Diving Boat...........................156(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................180(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................23(-13) - Balloon Carrier.......................88(-12)
      Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................56(-0)
      Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-3272.2 - Military..............................-3259.2
      Offensive points.........................8148 - Defence points.........................8180.5
      Damage Received........................163610 - Damage Received........................162960
      Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Winners: mondlava[Mond]

Battle for NePatriotica
      (11.03.2017 13:08:30)
      mondlava[Mond] from NePatriotica, BoBruinia
      vs

Sulfur Carabineer.....................40(-84) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................156(-0)
      Swordsman.............................0(-256) - Swordsman...........................572(-138)
      Hoplite..............................10(-159) - Hoplite.............................217(-194)
      Steam Giant.............................2(-3) - Steam Giant...........................112(-0)
      Gyrocopter.............................0(-16) - Gyrocopter............................150(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................86(-4)
      Ram...................................18(-12) - Ram....................................24(-0)
      Mortar.................................2(-32) - Mortar.................................30(-0)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................20(-0)
      Cook...................................60(-0) - Cook...................................25(-0)
      Spartan..............................17(-116) - .............................................
      Military..............................-2154.8 - Military...............................-460.4
      Offensive points.........................1151 - Defence points...........................5387
      Damage Received........................107740 - Damage Received.........................23020
      Damage Percent............................82% - Damage Percent............................18%

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cute Lady ().

• There is some irony in that TIGER was too busy to do a 1v1, but now that piracy points are at stake he's suddenly motivated.

If it's just a couple of you then have at it. Enjoy.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Mond does not fight alone!

Since this is allegedly a CR thread (though it shouldn't be in this folder)...

Sea battle near Breavor
      (12.03.2017 4:42:09)
      MeowMix[HELL] from Eye Agametto
      vs

Ram-Ship..............................135(-5) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-36)
      Fire Ship.............................37(-22) - Fire Ship..............................0(-36)
      Steam Ram..............................90(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-20)
      Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................30(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................12(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-161.4 - Military...............................-883.2
      Offensive points.........................2208 - Defence points..........................403.5
      Damage Received..........................8070 - Damage Received.........................44160
      Damage Percent............................15% - Damage Percent............................85%

Winners: MeowMix[HELL]

Sea battle near Eye Agametto
      (12.03.2017 7:23:33)
      T I G E R[-HFX-] from 亗 ᴛɪɢᴇʀ 亗, Orangejello
      vs
      doctor strange from Eye Agametto, MeowMix[HELL] from MEOW, Breavor, Limejello

Ram-Ship............................242(-158) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-105)
      Steam Ram............................150(-70) - Steam Ram.............................31(-14)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................26(-13) - Balloon Carrier.........................1(-6)
      Fire Ship..............................3(-95) - Fire Ship.............................1(-138)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................0(-19)
      Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult Ship..........................45(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................39(-1) - .............................................
      Military..............................-3443.2 - Military..............................-2416.6
      Offensive points.......................6041.5 - Defence points...........................8608
      Damage Received........................172160 - Damage Received........................120830
      Damage Percent............................58% - Damage Percent............................42%

Losers: MeowMix[HELL], doctor strange

Sea battle near Limejello
      (12.03.2017 7:50:55)
      MeowMix[HELL] from Breavor, Eye Agametto
      vs
      T I G E R[-HFX-] from 亗 ᴛɪɢᴇʀ 亗, Limejello, Orangejello, BoSoxia

Ram-Ship............................316(-177) - Ram-Ship............................241(-177)
      Fire Ship..............................4(-94) - Fire Ship............................21(-227)
      Steam Ram............................104(-96) - Steam Ram............................183(-61)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................126(-0)
      Diving Boat...........................50(-40) - Diving Boat...........................74(-36)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................33(-12) - Balloon Carrier........................37(-8)
      Tender.................................14(-0) - Tender.................................15(-0)
      Military..............................-4915.8 - Military..............................-4707.6
      Offensive points........................11769 - Defence points........................12289.5
      Damage Received........................245790 - Damage Received........................235380
      Damage Percent............................51% - Damage Percent............................49%

Losers: MeowMix[HELL]
    • I know it's not usual to post losing CR's but with the way HFX modifies combat reports they soon become unrecognizable. I also wanted to document the sighting of the rare Pakistani tiger, which having seen its own shadow will now go back into hiding for another four months.

Sea battle near Breavor
      (12.03.2017 9:32:56)
      T I G E R[-HFX-] from 亗 ᴛɪɢᴇʀ 亗, Orangejello, BoSoxia, BoBruinia
      vs
      mondlava[Mond] from Breavor, MeowMix[HELL] from MEOW, Eye Agametto, Limejello

Steam Ram...........................151(-115) - Steam Ram............................94(-165)
      Fire Ship............................24(-377) - Fire Ship............................16(-150)
      Ram-Ship............................285(-303) - Ram-Ship............................492(-303)
      Catapult Ship..........................48(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................210(-0)
      Diving Boat...........................91(-54) - Diving Boat..........................124(-52)
      Paddle Speedboat......................150(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................240(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................32(-18) - Balloon Carrier.......................50(-28)
      Tender.................................15(-0) - Tender.................................42(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................2(-12)
      Military..............................-8207.2 - Military..............................-8575.4
      Offensive points......................21438.5 - Defence points..........................20518
      Damage Received........................410360 - Damage Received........................428770
      Damage Percent............................48% - Damage Percent............................52%

Losers: MeowMix[HELL], mondlava[Mond]

By "frosted flakes" he means HFX.
    • Battle for Orangejello
      (11.03.2017 13:32:54)
      vs

............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................18(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
      Hoplite...............................144(-6) - .............................................
      Mortar................................12(-18) - .............................................
      Military...............................-566.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................1416
      Damage Received.........................28320 - Damage Received.............................0

The town Orangejello has been pillaged by T I G E R[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 28,208 Wine, 25,291 Sulfur

Battle for BoSoxia
      (11.03.2017 13:42:11)
      vs
      mondlava[Mond] from BoSoxia

Hoplite..............................332(-18) - Hoplite...............................0(-100)
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - Gyrocopter.............................9(-21)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................7(-23) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      Swordsman.............................430(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant............................64(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................24(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................22(-8) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-406.6 - Military...............................-366.5
      Offensive points.......................916.25 - Defence points.........................1016.5
      Damage Received.........................20330 - Damage Received.........................18325
      Damage Percent............................52% - Damage Percent............................48%

The town BoSoxia has been pillaged by T I G E R[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 50,000 Wine

Battle for BoSoxia
      (11.03.2017 17:16:01)
      vs
      mondlava[Mond] from BoSoxia

Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................8(-22)
      Ram....................................24(-0) - Ram...................................20(-10)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
      Swordsman.............................510(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite..............................325(-25) - .............................................
      Steam Giant............................48(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................25(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-283 - Military...............................-171.6
      Offensive points..........................429 - Defence points..........................707.5
      Damage Received.........................14150 - Damage Received..........................8580
      Damage Percent............................62% - Damage Percent............................38%

The town BoSoxia has been pillaged by T I G E R[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 116,000 Wine

Battle for Breavor
      (11.03.2017 21:48:59)
      vs
      mondlava[Mond] from Breavor

Hoplite.............................293(-107) - Hoplite...............................0(-200)
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-30)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................1(-29) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
      Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram....................................0(-30)
      Swordsman.............................630(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant............................48(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-566 - Military.................................-661
      Offensive points.......................1652.5 - Defence points...........................1415
      Damage Received.........................28300 - Damage Received.........................33050
      Damage Percent............................46% - Damage Percent............................54%

The town Breavor has been pillaged by T I G E R[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,932 Building material, 30,871 Wine, 23,104 Crystal glass, 60,091 Sulfur

Battle for Breavor
      (12.03.2017 12:33:20)
      vs
      mondlava[Mond] from Breavor

Hoplite...............................297(-3) - Hoplite................................0(-50)
      Swordsman.............................420(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-4.2 - Military..................................-70
      Offensive points..........................175 - Defence points...........................10.5
      Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received..........................3500
      Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

The town Breavor has been pillaged by T I G E R[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 29,577 Wine, 22,819 Crystal glass, 58,602 Sulfur
    • [turkeh]
      Quick reminder that CR threads should have CR's in them or be commenting on the CR's in the thread, please. Thanks!
      [/turkeh]

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Preview
      Battle for 亗 ᴛɪɢᴇʀ 亗
      (06.04.2017 1:48:05)
      mondlava from BoSoxia
      vs

Hoplite..............................415(-35) - Hoplite..............................17(-150)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-30)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
      Sulfur Carabineer......................87(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military..................................-49 - Military................................-1140
      Offensive points.........................2850 - Defence points..........................122.5
      Damage Received..........................2450 - Damage Received.........................57000
      Damage Percent.............................4% - Damage Percent............................96%

Winners: mondlava

The town 亗 ᴛɪɢᴇʀ 亗 has been pillaged by mondlava. The following resources have been stolen: 9,620 , 6,805 , 6,362 , 2,207