Draco and Solon vs Bad Hombres

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Battle for Stonehenge

Battle for Stonehenge
      (05.04.2017 11:10:36)
      Spartan-Warrior[Gr-Al] from Polis
      vs
      DavidK[WLS] from Stonehenge

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Cook...................................30(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
      Hoplite................................44(-6) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-8.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................21
      Damage Received...........................420 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Spartan-Warrior[Gr-Al]

Losers: DavidK[WLS]

The town Stonehenge has been pillaged by Spartan-Warrior[Gr-Al]. The following resources have been stolen: 28,565 , 26,793 , 38,880

Th
      As the only thing left of DavidK[WLS]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Now, let us look at the stats...
      It began on the 25th.
      79 pillages. 70 on one island alone. 8 towns hit in this run alone. Two players. DavidK and enzor (enzor, member of WLS at time of pillages).
      Resources stolen: 7,357,870. That equals 7,357,870 damage. Which equals 147,157.4 MS.

Big thanks to Ratna for making this awesome sig without my asking!
      Roaming Alpha incognito...

The post was edited 4 times, last by Draco and Solon ().

• Hey Draco,

I have a question for you:

Why would you be posting 79 pillages of 2X inactive players? You keep on pillaging them, and they've been inactive for a LONG time - yet you post these CR's as great victories, over.... inactive (i) players HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Draco, are you really claiming these victories, and factoring pillages over inactive players who are... errrrr... INACTIVE? Do you even know how to play this game?

Do you really think you'd open a thread on the public boards, and that we'd all be stupid we wouldn't notice you're posting CR's of pillaging inactive?

Go on, give us a break - or at least don't be deceiving, make an effort and try being a bit honest, add on your CR's that the players were inactive. Don't try calling us all idiots.

And before you reply - careful, we have plenty of screenshots, so don't bury yourself more.

• Erm, yes. They were inactive. Did I ever say they weren't? Did I ever claim them to be great victories? No.
      Just the fact you have people who were inactive for a long time says something in itself.
      I don't need to state that they were inactive. They were from WLS. That's enough information.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Draco and Solon ().

• What do you mean?
      In any case, in pillages this is the part that matters:

The town Stonehenge has been pillaged by Spartan-Warrior[Gr-Al]. The following resources have been stolen: 28,565 , 26,793 , 38,880

Resources count for damage. After all, MS is counted by resources. That's why Sulphur Carabineers which cost 400 resources to build equal 4 MS.

• These are inactive accounts. I pillaged more than that from an inactive account in the past couple of hours. I'd be ashamed to post them. You beat a zombie with a stick and got some stuff.

This is a joke, right? I don't get it but I'm sure it has to be.
      "Aller Anfang ist schwer." ("All beginning is hard.")
    • Inactive WLS accounts. I don't care whether or not it's an inactive or active account. This is a war, a war against WLS.

You're telling me you pillaged 7,357,870 resources in the last couple hours? Not likely.

If it wasn't an official war I wouldn't even go to the effort of posting those CRs.

(Edit: I finally bothered to look at Elmo's screenshots, never touched that Dekapoly place 99% sure.)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Draco and Solon ().

• Attacking inactive members of an alliance is making war? Those resources are not available to the alliance so what does it matter if you hit inactives of WLS or some other alliance?

I do not see 7 million+ of resources pillaged. Well, good luck if attacking inactives is your strategy. It is certainly interesting.
      "Aller Anfang ist schwer." ("All beginning is hard.")
    • It is an official declared war. It's not my fault I found some easy targets.
      This is war and every easy target is an opportunity to further increase an alliance's lead in damage.
      If you don't see 7+ million resources pillaged here I don't think you've looked too thoroughly.
      A declared war, is a declared war. So quit moaning. I've lost wars with alliances because of inactives, but I never moaned to the enemy. That's just silly.

• Draco and Solon wrote:

It is an official declared war. It's not my fault I found some easy targets.
      This is war and every easy target is an opportunity to further increase an alliance's lead in damage.
      If you don't see 7+ million resources pillaged here I don't think you've looked too thoroughly.
      A declared war, is a declared war. So quit moaning. I've lost wars with alliances because of inactives, but I never moaned to the enemy. That's just silly.
      No. You're a joke.

Attacking inactive and posting CR's?

How low can you go?

And hey, though you had given your main account because you had no time to play? This was 2 weeks ago? ahahahahhaha

You're an embarrassment. Bet if you played Tetris against 10X other players, and you managed to lose in the first 5 seconds, you'd argue in fact you won, because you ended the game before everyone else.

Well done, Tetris head!
    • Attacking inactive WLS farms, during a declared war and posting the CRs to add to the damage tally. Call me dishonourable or a joke, but it remains the fact that this is an official war. I'm not cheating in any way, so quit moaning.

• What damage tally are you talking about? A fake one? Who ever told you inactive CR's are accounted for? You and your little head, or was it your leader who told it to you?

BTW what alliance are you in today?

Also, had you not quit because you had no time for the game?

You're beyond any joke, Draco / Beki / Vendon / Blackbeard

Meanwhile, your main account that you so kindly gave away gets owned:

Colossus and runs:

Sea battle near LT VMODER
      (04.04.2017 14:36:39)
      Elmontador[WLS] from WhiteButterfly, LT VMODER, aviko-8, Megas Alexandro
      vs
      MrNoMercy DS[PHNX] from LT VMODER, sulphur, Halifax

Ram-Ship.............................174(-36) - Ram-Ship...........................1322(-108)
      Fire Ship.............................9(-141) - Fire Ship..........................2557(-293)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................252(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................70(-0) - Steam Ram.............................716(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................65(-36)
      Diving Boat...........................76(-14) - Diving Boat...........................348(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................446(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................40(-0) - Balloon Carrier......................163(-12)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender................................151(-0)
      Military................................-1337 - Military..............................-3700.6
      Offensive points.......................9251.5 - Defence points.........................3342.5
      Damage Received.........................66850 - Damage Received........................185030
      Damage Percent............................26% - Damage Percent............................74%

Winners: MrNoMercy DS[PHNX]

Losers: Elmontador[WLS]

The miracle of Elmontador[WLS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.04.2017 14:29:59)

The miracle of MrNoMercy DS[PHNX] 'Colossus' is activated. (04.04.2017 14:33:02)

The miracle of MrNoMercy DS[PHNX] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.04.2017 14:36:39)

• One winning CR against someone offline and unforged for the most part, great work.
      I'm not even in PHNX. I am in Gr-Al.
      The DOW said pillages over 10k may be posted. No mention of inactives.
      I don't need to answer your 5th sentence again.

Anyway, as I said in the other thread, why don't you keep calling me names so I can pretend I care... :)

• One CR?

Beside a joke, you must also be blind, or misinformed.

One of many, and your account was not inactive - that's the difference.

And if you can't tell the difference between attacking active or inactive players, then you shouldn't really be claiming to to be a fighter and posting as such in these boards.

Calling you a joke is not calling you names - but only stating a fact. The fact you make me laugh, as the joke you area.

So go on, post a few more CR's attacking inactive - not much more you can do, hey? ahahahahahahahha
    • Whether you pillage active or inactives makes little difference. Whether your attack with army or navy actives or inacitves does make a large difference. Either way, it's not something to brag about. And I have not. I simply posted a bunch of pillages against inactives. And then stated the numbers to show what damage I made. No 'great victories, no 'i'm a great fighter'...

Actually, no, there wasn't and isn't. For one, my troops weren't even fully upgraded. And still aren't.

• Draco and Solon wrote:

Whether you pillage active or inactives makes little difference. Whether your attack with army or navy actives or inacitves does make a large difference. Either way, it's not something to brag about. And I have not. I simply posted a bunch of pillages against inactives. And then stated the numbers to show what damage I made. No 'great victories, no 'i'm a great fighter'...

Actually, no, there wasn't and isn't. For one, my troops weren't even fully upgraded. And still aren't.
      It makes a lot of difference attacking an inactive or active player. But you cannot understand. That's fine, we're all different. The fact you don't score 70 in your IQ tests is not really a bad thing - just think in how much you can improve!

And no, you didn't want to brag about, that's why you opened a whole thread on these public boards, and posted all those CR's. No you didn't want to brag about it really..ahahahahahgha
    • Erm, that is what I said. But when it comes to pillaging, if you're letting yourself get pillaged whether or not active or inactive it doesn't make so much difference. Since if you're truthfully active then you wouldn't let yourself get pillaged so much. I think there are some targets Gr-Al has used for pillaging who are actuall active, but have given just as much as inactive targets.

As I have already said, I began this thread to introduce myself. To make the thread vaild I posted some battles against an active wls member.
      About 3 weeks after starting this thread I posted the pillages. When this thread started I hadn't even touched my current account. Or even knew it existed.