Make game more interactive

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Make game more interactive

I think more people would be engaged with the game it if looked liked more of an active village including people walking around, being able to click on a building and see inside of it and when you are upgrading show it under construction with workers building. Also the war scences couild be more interesting instead of just looking a statistics. If its a sea battle show it with ships sunken and some victorious.

If you are online and mining you get additional 30% more mining when you are interacting with the game at that time to encourage player to interact with the game more. This should also apply to the warriors of the game if you are attaching a player or getting attached and you are online you get additional offense and defence points

Thank you for considering my suggestions.
    • Also moving this one to brainstorming as it needs to be a little bit more worked out. Also can you explain how to go about rewarding real activity without making it easy to reap same rewards with botting?

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Khan08 wrote:

If you are online and mining you get additional 30% more mining when you are interacting with the game at that time to encourage player to interact with the game more. This should also apply to the warriors of the game if you are attaching a player or getting attached and you are online you get additional offense and defence points

While Turkeh mentioned that bots are a problem, you also have the fact that a player could just log on in the morning, leave for whatever, and come back in the evening while staying logged in to essentially get a premium feature free.

As for graphics, there were complaints when the current animations (those little people walking around town) came forth so I can't imagine this being something people will want without the majority of player saying, "Oh so THIS is what the Devs spend time on."

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.