NOT so mighty WLS struggles in battle.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• NOT so mighty WLS struggles in battle.

The NOT so mighty WLS struggles to fight 1 person ...

Yes - 13 almighty WLS members take on 1 Phoenix member (me), but they are not able to win!

The best 13 WLS members struggle .. and after over 500 rounds; they are not even close to winning ... poor Elmo and his cronies.

It seems WLS is not as strong as they claim to be: they are just bullying thugs ....

Here is the list of the 13 WLS "heros "... for ALL of you on the Alpha server to see:

Muslim Albanian
    Elmontador[
    -BOBO
    Leon Silverburg
    mEhmEt
    rapid slayer
    Sco-Dub-T
    Aquila
    kurios_Olgos
    mavikuz
    Judas Centauris
    Barefoot

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elmo -- I DARE you to a 1 v 1 .... but I have seen the messages other people sent you .. you have turned them all down ... so I am certain you won't have the courage to fight me as a 1 v 1.
    The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only true God.
    Reverend Hendrik is available for (gay) weddings, baptisms and funerals. Call now to book: 666 - 666 - 666.

• Let's see.

WLS has 139 members.
    PHNX has 30 members.

Rounding it up, that would mean 5 WLS members for each PHNX member. So in actual fact, it could very well be 1 vs 1,2,3,4,5...
    13, though, is going a bit far.

Big thanks to Ratna for making this awesome sig without my asking!
    Roaming Alpha incognito...
  • Uchiha Itachi wrote:

hendrik

this is alliance vs alliance.. not 1 v 1,2,3,4,5 or so on..
    I know -- I am just pointing out that 13 of the best of 1 alliance are too impotent to take on 1 person ....

Still - Elmo wouldn't dare to commit to a 1 v 1 .. because then he also couldn't use his "other" accounts either. ;)
    Reverend Hendrik is available for (gay) weddings, baptisms and funerals. Call now to book: 666 - 666 - 666.

• Questions for Hendrik:

1. Other accounts? Multiaccounting is allowed under game rules except that you can't fight a battle with more than one account. You're aware of this or not?

2. If a lone player is willing to spend a lot of money to buy gold and troops, and has a large account, he can hold a port or a city for a long time against superior odds. That's the way the game is designed. I once held the port of a Level 3 city against 8 other players for 3 days running. I did this without buying gold or troops and was outnumbered 30:1. It's the bottleneck principle (think of the 300 spartans etc). It is no mystery to those who understand the basic game mechanics. It doesn't mean you are a good fighter, just that you have a lot of money to throw into the battle.

3. Where are your alliance mates? All run away or in v-mode. Seems a poor choice of friends who abandon you to fight alone, isn't it?

4. If one looks at the battle at 71:40, one sees that Elmontador occupies your city, which means he won the land battle. Sea battles take longer, esp. vs a player who has a large RL bank account.

Gameforge shouldn't have allowed players to buy gold. It's a fundamental change to the game that will kill it.
    "Aller Anfang ist schwer." ("All beginning is hard.")

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mirta Kierstan ().

• WHO are you ??? - you 1 post person.

Maybe you could contact me ingame instead, I would be happy to discuss a few truths with you that i am not allowed to discuss here.

Mirta Kierstan wrote:

Questions for Hendrik:

1. Other accounts? Multiaccounting is allowed under game rules except that you can't fight a battle with more than one account. You're aware of this or not?

2. If a lone player is willing to spend a lot of money to buy gold and troops, and has a large account, he can hold a port or a city for a long time against superior odds. That's the way the game is designed. I once held the port of a Level 3 city against 8 other players for 3 days running. I did this without buying gold or troops and was outnumbered 30:1. It's the bottleneck principle (think of the 300 spartans etc). It is no mystery to those who understand the basic game mechanics. It doesn't mean you are a good fighter, just that you have a lot of money to throw into the battle.

3. Where are your alliance mates? All run away or in v-mode. Seems a poor choice of friends who abandon you to fight alone, isn't it?

4. If one looks at the battle at 71:40, one sees that Elmontador occupies your city, which means he won the land battle. Sea battles take longer, esp. vs a player who has a large RL bank account.

Gameforge shouldn't have allowed players to buy gold. It's a fundamental change to the game that will kill it.

• I am not a GO

If you have solid evidence someone is cheating, shouldn't you report this to an SGO?

I am now a 2-post person.

You can't discuss game mechanics on the board? News to me.

Game mechanics make it possible to hold off superior forces for a long time even without buying gold and troops. If a player has no financial constraints, he can continue indefinitely without needing much skill at all. Using a credit card does not count as skill, although it does make Gameforge's accountacy department quite happy, I'm sure.

Also, where are your alliance mates? Most Wanted fled into v-mode instead of fighting alongside you. Doesn't seem like a very good partner.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mirta Kierstan ().

• Why are you fighting them by yourself? ?( You have an alliance and this is part of a war, not a 1v1.

Why don't you show us the current CR? It won't be complete but we can at least see how it's going. :)

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

The post was edited 1 time, last by JuneBarcarolle ().

• hendrik wrote:

Yes - 13 almighty WLS members take on 1 Phoenix member (me), but they are not able to win!

The best 13 WLS members struggle .. and after over 500 rounds; they are not even close to winning ... poor Elmo and his cronies.

It seems WLS is not as strong as they claim to be: they are just bullying thugs ....

Here is the list of the 13 WLS "heros "... for ALL of you on the Alpha server to see:

Muslim Albanian
    Elmontador[
    -BOBO
    Leon Silverburg
    mEhmEt
    rapid slayer
    Sco-Dub-T
    Aquila
    kurios_Olgos
    mavikuz
    Judas Centauris
    Barefoot

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elmo -- I DARE you to a 1 v 1 .... but I have seen the messages other people sent you .. you have turned them all down ... so I am certain you won't have the courage to fight me as a 1 v 1.

Little Hendrick, don't cry poor thing.

You know is ugly to lie, very ugly! I mean, we all knew you were a first class liar, this has been established long time ago.

But now we have also found you can't count.

Because as far as we can see, you had plenty of help- you're not alone are you? Yet you try to play the victim card, poor old Hendrick fighting the big bad naughty wls all alone!

Here, crybaby, let me give you a visual aid, kind of a drawing as we know you like your circles. Look at the CR below.

You can't really fool a Combat Report that shows other names standing by you, can you? You can't really fool a Combat Report displaying the level of beating we're handing to you and your fellow 5 other alliances we are fighting against, can you?

Alone for 500 rounds? ahahahahhah what a little liar you are. I read 5 PHOENIX players, who have sent thousands of ships to assist you, just to be slaughtered like you.

As of now, 518 rounds and counting!

Leader of Phoenix taking a beating.

Sea battle near Elmo The Psycho
    (23.03.2017 2:58:29)
    Judas Alpha[WLS] from Soo Tabr, Elmo The Psycho, FMC1H, Judas[WLS] from Shiner, Elmo The Psycho, FMC1H, makaron, Soo Tabr, pimpilloto[WLS] from Teotihuacan, Elmontador[WLS] from Polis, Polis, Elmo The Psycho, Soo Tabr, FMC1H, Polis, Polis, Sco-Dub-T[WLS] from Polis, Elmo The Psycho, rapid slayer[WLS] from Darius X, Elmo The Psycho, Polis, Soo Tabr, FMC1H, Shiner, Leon Silverburg[WLS] from FMC1H, mavikuz[WLS] from mavikuz 3, Muslim Albanian[WLS] from D I A R, Aquila[WLS] from Nürnberg, Arretium, kurios_Olgos[WLS] from Manticore, Judas Centauris[WLS] from Polis, Elmo The Psycho, Soo Tabr, Polis, -BOBO-[WLS] from Nürnberg, 9900[WLS] from Polis, mEhmEt[WLS] from FMC1H, Elmo The Psycho, Sel Tabr, Nürnberg, makaron, Seks Tabr, Barefoot[WLS] from Polis
    vs
    CORONEL[PHNX] from 亗 S ᑭ ᗩ ᖇ Ƭ ᗩ, honglien[PHNX] from Hồng Liên, ahmed 3ss1m[PHNX] from SALEEM, Menxoria S1, Zevonia, Vermonia, Verdonia, Zaforia, Zatona, Elmo The Psycho, Zenobia, Zalata, hendrik[PHNX] from Elmo The Psycho, ۞HendrikBeta, Edmonton, nosferatu, Denja Shores, Denja Cove, Denja Junior, Grandia, Denja Green, ۞HendrikEpsilon, CCTV-5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram-Ship..........................6796(-7830) - Ram-Ship..........................5574(-9324)
    Fire Ship...........................70(-9804) - Fire Ship...........................12(-8072)
    Mortar Ship..........................2246(-0) - Mortar Ship..........................1092(-0)
    Steam Ram.........................2581(-2286) - Steam Ram.........................1850(-4734)
    Diving Boat........................1379(-131) - Diving Boat.......................1057(-1105)
    Paddle Speedboat....................2104(-15) - Paddle Speedboat.....................1599(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.....................513(-872) - Balloon Carrier....................362(-1036)
    Tender................................358(-0) - Tender.................................81(-0)
    Rocket Ship........................297(-1899) - Rocket Ship..........................0(-1082)
    Catapult Ship.........................526(-0) - .............................................
    Ballista Ship..........................67(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military..............................-235129 - Military............................-291907.4
    Offensive points.....................729768.5 - Defence points.......................587822.5
    Damage Received......................11756450 - Damage Received......................14595370
    Damage Percent............................44% - Damage Percent............................56%

Yeah right, alone? ahahahahah

But you probably forgot to add you used colossus 3X times in this battle, at level 3 - can't get over that colossus addiction, can you?

Of course, you conveniently skipped the little details of mentioning that the above battle is a second version of the battle below, which lasted 467 rounds, that you terminated by using colossus level 5; battle we have restarted 9 secs after you used your little coward colossus, in the same city and island.

I mean, I always wondered what kind of coward uses colossus to terminate a 467 round battle - now I got my answer - YOU are that type of coward. A little frightened player who now comes along on the boards and complains about the big bad WLS.

The same big bad WLS you wanted to fight 1 month ago.

Yeah, we're all a bunch of farms aren't we? A bunch of farms that RAZED (as in BURNED) KAPZ to the ground and currently OWNS Phoenix.

You were warned: mess with us, you will be messed upon. Now CRY, little baby, CRY!

Here's the visual aid with the 467 round battle you also claim to have fought alone:

Sea battle near Elmo The Psycho
    (17.03.2017 17:43:19)
    NVader[HoR] from Nosferatu, Krasher[WLS] from Soo Tabr, Nosferatu, Nürnberg, Mizukage[HoR] from Blackrock, kurios_Olgos[WLS] from Polis, Nürnberg, The_Godfather[HoR] from Polis, Judas[WLS] from FMC1H, Polis, Nosferatu, Soo Tabr, Shiner, Twelvenoon[WLS] from Williamsburg, Judas Centauris[WLS] from Polis, Elmo The Psycho, FMC1H, Aquila[WLS] from Nürnberg, Polis, Arretium, RememberSkywize, Leon Silverburg[WLS] from FMC1H, Elmontador[WLS] from Sel Tabr, Elmo The Psycho, Seks Tabr, Polis, Polis, Polis, FMC1H, Polis, Soo Tabr, Rhodes, Laura[WLS] from Polis, mEhmEt[WLS] from FMC1H, Polis, Elmo The Psycho, Polis, Nürnberg, Polis, Sel Tabr, Jake Snow[WLS] from Nosferatu, Nürnberg, FMC1H, Soo Tabr, Polis, Castle Black, Sky Fire, Sco-Dub-T[WLS] from Polis, Muslim Albanian[WLS] from Nürnberg, D I A R, KaKashi[WLS] from Blu-Land
    vs
    ANGEL WAR[Gr-Al] from MOLLON LAVE, Patrickghost[PHNX] from 沸羊羊, Denja Shores, Denja Cove, 5th Luna, Denja Junior, Denja Rising, DenjaPolis, Denja, Egg of Neanis, Fort Denja, Denja Plus, Denja Forge, Denja Slice, Denja Green, Nosferatu, MOST WANTED[PHNX] from Wine1, CORONEL[PHNX] from 亗 ɠ૨εε૮ε, S T Δ R K, 亗 S ᑭ ᗩ ᖇ Ƭ ᗩ, 亗 rσмα, 亗 ᗩᒪᕮXᗩᘉÐᖇƗᗩ, hendrik[PHNX] from Nosferatu, ۞HendrikDelta, ۞HendrikZeta, ۞HendrikEta, ۞HendrikTheta, Polis, RememberSkywize, makaron, nosferatu, Edmonton, 沸羊羊, ۞HendrikBeta

Ram-Ship..........................2149(-7822) - Ram-Ship..........................4235(-8323)
    Fire Ship...........................43(-9944) - Fire Ship...........................41(-7407)
    Mortar Ship..........................1028(-0) - Mortar Ship..........................782(-71)
    Steam Ram..........................344(-1927) - Steam Ram..........................740(-4277)
    Diving Boat.........................787(-281) - Diving Boat..........................91(-906)
    Paddle Speedboat.....................803(-49) - Paddle Speedboat.....................1719(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.....................138(-805) - Balloon Carrier......................42(-927)
    Tender................................165(-0) - Tender................................165(-0)
    Rocket Ship........................152(-1579) - Rocket Ship.........................187(-948)
    Ballista Ship.........................100(-0) - Ballista Ship..........................10(-0)
    Catapult Ship.........................285(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................21(-0)
    Military............................-219752.6 - Military..............................-262578
    Offensive points.......................656445 - Defence points.......................549381.5
    Damage Received......................10987630 - Damage Received......................13128900
    Damage Percent............................45% - Damage Percent............................55%

Winners: hendrik[PHNX], CORONEL[PHNX]

Losers: Muslim Albanian[WLS], Elmontador[WLS], Krasher[WLS], The_Godfather[HoR], KaKashi[WLS], Leon Silverburg[WLS], Laura[WLS], Judas[WLS], mEhmEt[WLS], Twelvenoon[WLS], MOST WANTED[PHNX], Sco-Dub-T[WLS], Aquila[WLS], kurios_Olgos[WLS], Patrickghost[PHNX], NVader[HoR], Jake Snow[WLS], ANGEL WAR[Gr-Al], Mizukage[HoR], Judas Centauris[WLS]

The miracle of hendrik[PHNX] 'Colossus' is activated. (17.03.2017 17:37:01)

The miracle of hendrik[PHNX] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (17.03.2017 17:43:19)

WHAT A BEATING!

And, little Hendrick: regarding the messages like the one you keep on sending, claiming you'll get me banned, bragging you were the one who got VV banned, followed by another "I'll have you banned!": you must understand that every single war there's a bunch of wannabe butarenot players that threaten me in every way possible, and what you're doing is just playing the same music I hear in every single conflict.

"I'll get you banned", "You're a cheater", "I'll beat you to death", "You suck", "I want a 1v1 with you", "That's not fair you got me with a pain in my butt". It doesn't affect me, little colossus-chicken.

So keep barking as much as you want, it won't change the fact you are being handed over the beating of your sad Ikariam life, by us.

And we love it.

As to your challenge, I don't do 1v1 during wars.

However, when -and if - this conflict terminates, I can open an exception and entertain you with a 1v1.

But I'll up the stakes, the winner takes both accounts.

If you win, you can keep my account. If I win, I'll keep yours. How about that little chicken? Let's do it?

Simple rules, we get inside an island and fight it over for 1 week. If I give you more damage, I win. If you give me more damage, you win.

And the winner takes it all.

Do we have a deal, little chicken?

Draco and Solon wrote:

Let's see.

WLS has 139 members.
    PHNX has 30 members.

Rounding it up, that would mean 5 WLS members for each PHNX member. So in actual fact, it could very well be 1 vs 1,2,3,4,5...
    13, though, is going a bit far.
    Hi Draco/Vendon/Beki/BlackBeard,

You too are having a bit of difficulty in counting? God help us, it is evident PHOENIX is full of mathematicians...

13 players v 1 player?

Go on, a simple exercise: look at the CR above. Each time you read a different name on the defending side, you count one finger - I'm assuming you can count to 5.

Once you finish this, let us know if you still think Hendrick was fighting all alone 500 rounds.

Don't worry, we'll give you 24hrs to complete the exercise - we understand you may need a break when you reach number 2.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Elmontador ().

• CR so far shows good damage for the WLS side

44% vs 56% damage is good.

This claim is interesting:

NOT so mighty WLS struggles in battle.

I assumed Hendrik was fighting alone based on that statement. It appears he has omitted some important details.

As for cheating: that's for the SGOs to decide.
  • For Real??? Hendrik Is All Alone With This???

hahahahahahahahaha... i knew someone who talks and yells like that, 48M total points + 14 support multi accounts 60M in total points who keeps on v moding when im online and accusing me of being the bully.

go to 9GAGS instead and submit you claims, share to them the laugh you have given us.

The post was edited 1 time, last by 05gh0st ().

• Hendrik is not alone in this ... but often Hendrik is .. this thread was to show everyone that WLS only has the upperhand because they outnumber others.

Now people know.

And that is the end of this.

• Hi Hendrik,

It is always entertaining to see you crying.

You knew the trouble you would get into when you decided to fight WLS. No doubt you would be outnumbered. You knew that from the beginning. Not that it is necessary (since you already lose in damage), but considering you keep hitting Colossus, that is just the way it should and would be.

In HoR we wouldn't like to spam WLS clear and obvious victory, but if you keep crying we may also send 13 HoR players with only 10 tenders each, just so you see double the players in the attacking side and see you crying more and more.

And after that, there might be another 13 players added and so on...

I believe you got the spirit.

hendrik wrote:

Yes - 13 almighty WLS members take on 1 Phoenix member (me)

hendrik wrote:

Hendrik is not alone in this ...

Just amusing...

-Sig made by CheckMate-

The post was edited 1 time, last by billys13 ().

• And here I thought Hendrik couldn't lose any more brain cells. Apparently WLS has knocked all sense out of him. Hendrik always tries to come up with some dumb excuse as to why he is losing, but it always just makes him look worse.

He probably asks people in his alliance NOT to help him so he can maybe look like he is a victim in his eyes. It is an alliance war, and as Elmo stated, he will accept a 1 v 1 after war if you raise the stakes so you can't just run and hide when he comes after you. But you would never agree because you know you wouldn't win, and even if you accepted challenge, you don't have enough honor to actually give up account if you lost. I don't understand all these 1 v 1 challenges that come out during alliance wars. Will you all ever get a clue as to how a war works?

You keep on being a loser that claims greatness, Hendik :huh: :tearup: ?( :pillepalle: :pump:

Signature by me
  • Hendrk is not a loser

Hendrik do his best to give you a good fight. You should be thankful having a rivalry with a strong determination to fight a large alliance like WLS. You should give him credits for not running away and hiding. :thumbsup:
    If you want PEACE prepare for WAR, If you want WAR prepare for WAR. It is because you can't define PEACE if there is no WAR.

shadow_shaman Need Lots of CT's
  • To be painfully honest...I gotta say, after seeing the CR I too think the the 1 vs 13 thing is a little silly. - I also now know many thousands of ships have come to help over the week.
    ^I'm still deciding if it's being honest or not bothering to think of an argument. :P

P.S. I don't like big and colourful writing. :tearup:

Big thanks to Ratna for making this awesome sig without my asking!
    Roaming Alpha incognito...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Draco and Solon ().