Pinned Brand New Boards! 3/31/17

• Brand New Boards! 3/31/17

Hey all!

The time has finally come at long last for us to update our boards. We're finally getting a like button! :thumbsup: Stylistically we'll get a new board skin, and we've also been hard at work at reorganizing sections in general to make them easier to use.

What does this mean?

1. Board PM's will be lost. You have until 3/3031/2017 to download and save your PMs before they are lost.

2. Clean Slate. If you have any prior warnings/bans - everyone will start over from 0 again.

Looking forward to the shiny new board!
      Your Ikariam Team

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • As an addendum:

Permanently banned accounts will be deleted. As a result anyone who was previously banned permanently will be allowed to start a single new board account upon creation of the new boards.

:turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Some small addendums:

1. User accounts perma-banned prior to 2015 will be removed. The others will stay - however if you'd like to use the email/name on your new board account open a board ticket to us with the email on the board account and we can change the banned account/email for you. We will still be granting all players a clean slate, regardless of when they were perma-banned.

2.The board update will take awhile. Currently we have been told our boards have too many posts, so we are working to reduce posts in threads that are less important. Anyone who can help link to threads with unregistered users or threads without lots of server history would be appreciated.