Race To Get Banned!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Race To Get Banned!!!

Clean slate? Clean slate? CLEAN SLATE!!!

Turkeh wrote:

Hey all!

The time has finally come at long last for us to update our boards. We're finally getting a like button! :thumbsup: Stylistically we'll get a new board skin, and we've also been hard at work at reorganizing sections in general to make them easier to use.

What does this mean?

1. Board PM's will be lost. You have until 3/30/2017 to download and save your PMs before they are lost.

2. Clean Slate. If you have any prior warnings/bans - everyone will start over from 0 again.

Looking forward to the shiny new board!
      Your Ikariam Team
    • Finally get to reactivate my 25 other accounts!

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
    • When i was playing OGame many years ago, I was around for the US servers to first be created and when they were they had a spam board. naturally 2 or 3 of us crazies went there to test the limits. There weren't time limits on posts so we played the incredible thread count game (you starta new topic entitled the next number ins equence and whose text is said number, and you coordinate on an external chat to spam down threads faster then the forums can handle, we managed like 200 PAGES of threads in about 10 minutes, which resulted in warnings and post time limits put into place of 30 seconds between posting, even in the spam section. Next we played the incredible board reverse game where you play by the board rules so theoretically can't be banned and you respond to all the trheads as they appear in order with a simple thing like 'Great thread!' Epic fun!' 'This is awesome!' so it's at least somewhat legit and not just spam and do it in the main sections not the spam section. If you do it fast enough (we had more friends on by then so 30 second limit was still a new thread responded to every second or so anyway) it in effect reverses the threds so the odlest appear at the top of the front page and the newest at the end of the last page, if you do it right, you stoip about 50 pages in and the mods just lose their pants over not being able to find the first threads again. Of course the onlyw ay for them to fix such damage is to manually respond to each thread in turn and that takes a lpot of time. I can't remember what had us perma banned but it was probabkly these two things inj conjunction. Less then 45 minute sinto the boards creation and we were perma banned and they suspended all posting for half a day whilst they fixed things to prevent people like us hitting them again lol.

Sooooo try that.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D