irritating mouth

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• irritating mouth

ive never used this forum but i would like to burst out

there was this new player named lord demonites
      he keeps on talking and talking up to the point that im ignoring him coz he's sooooo loud
      he then moved to the center area(we're in the corner) and joined GAGO.
      then after joining GAGO, he just talked and talked more!
      from time to time, he just keeps sending me message that he's past my points.
      ok so you're better than me. did you get rich? i keep on ignoring him, all he does is talk. and it's really very IRRITATING!

so there was this alliance member teynista, that raided him.
      he got mad and sent me a message saying "who's your leader? teynista raided me. goodluck to your alliance"
      just so you know, there are 6 of us in our alliance and only 3 are active. and he's threatening our 3 man member team? Pity.

And now he's accusing me that teynista is my multi. Thinkers are doers bro. so mind your own business

And is there anyway I can block his message? I have more important messages than read his songs. Kind of pisses me off the whole day. :rocketlauncher: :minigun: :dash:
    • Attack him and make him shut up 8-)

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • sawilik wrote:

And is there anyway I can block his message?

There's an ingame ignore function. Either click ignore from one of his PMs or go to the Diplomacy advisor, use the arrow in the top right to scroll to ignore and do it there.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.