TWO HoF Battles: Starman WINS damage on BOTH versus eLeAcHaDoRk without Hades credits!!! Epic damage difference with Hades: 4,986,635 in 20 Hours!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• TWO HoF Battles: Starman WINS damage on BOTH versus eLeAcHaDoRk without Hades credits!!! Epic damage difference with Hades: 4,986,635 in 20 Hours!!!

Serious question: Who is really the noob here?

You got to love a guy who:
      runs around claiming he owns everyone, calls them a noob at the same time:

Then claims he is their daddy:

while providing his adversary with nearly 5M:

in resources to build:
      Level 45 port
      Building Material: 1,912,453
      Marble: 3,217,874
      Building time: 13D 15h
      Total: 5130327:

I believe these were 80 round battles which ended when Hades expired.

Sea battle near u cry for help
      (30.03.2017 5:00:49)
      Elmontador[WLS] from uWILL_RUNCOWARD, u cry for help, Woodstock, Alchemist-Hep, Belfa, Point Blank
      vs
      Starman[Gr-Al] from u cry for help, uWILL_RUNCOWARD, Alchemist-Hep, Belfa, Woodstock, Crystalinks
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship.............................0(-1473) - Ram-Ship...........................295(-1422)
      Fire Ship............................0(-1869) - Fire Ship............................0(-1869)
      Mortar Ship.............................0(-9) - Mortar Ship............................84(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................0(-400) - Steam Ram...........................468(-419)
      Diving Boat...........................0(-220) - Diving Boat.........................130(-210)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-88) - Paddle Speedboat......................151(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................0(-88) - Balloon Carrier.......................4(-104)
      ............................................. - Tender.................................51(-0)
      Rocket Ship............................0(-90) - Rocket Ship............................0(-76)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.............................-38745.6 - Military.............................-38035.8
      Offensive points......................95089.5 - Defence points..........................96864
      Damage Received.......................1937280 - Damage Received.......................1901790
      Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%
      Winners: Starman[Gr-Al]
      Losers: Elmontador[WLS]

Battle for u cry for help
      (30.03.2017 5:04:39)
      Elmontador[WLS] from uWILL_RUNCOWARD, u cry for help, Point Blank, Alchemist-Hep, Belfa, Woodstock
      vs
      Starman[Gr-Al] from u cry for help, uWILL_RUNCOWARD, Belfa, Point Blank, Alchemist-Hep, Free-Syria 9
      ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
      ............................................. - Sulfur Carabineer.....................195(-0)
      Spearman..............................0(-118) - Spearman...............................0(-12)
      Swordsman............................0(-7079) - Swordsman.........................2040(-7318)
      Hoplite.............................0(-11230) - Hoplite..........................1795(-10041)
      Gyrocopter...........................0(-2217) - Gyrocopter...........................0(-1530)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-520)
      Ram.....................................0(-4) - Ram...................................180(-0)
      Mortar.................................0(-76) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................30(-0)
      ............................................. - Cook...................................50(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
      Military.............................-32203.7 - Military.............................-29687.2
      Offensive points........................74218 - Defence points.......................80509.25
      Damage Received.......................1610185 - Damage Received.......................1484360
      Damage Percent............................52% - Damage Percent............................48%
      Winners: Starman[Gr-Al]
      Losers: Elmontador[WLS]

Total damage Starman won by without Hades: 161,315
      Epic damage difference in 20 hours of battling with Hades: 4,986,635

I would boot and loot this fool for losing so miserably to a "noob" and being a total embarrassment to the Alliance.
      KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.

The post was edited 9 times, last by Aeolus ().

• And yet after all that fighting, you're the one in vmode. What good does it do you to have 5 million marble or a 75K military if you can't use either?

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Hey June,

Forget it, it's just Starman. You'll be feeding the Startroll, who we all know to be the worst kind of character ever to have played Ikariam - him and his 12 accounts. I mean, we all knew he edits messages, so it doesn't come as strange he edited the CR's above too - he is just being him really, the very evil and twisted character he is in RL.

Also, do you think he would EVER post the recent 46 Combat Reports where he was owned beyond any doubt? Squashed like a little bug?
      Would he ever admit I've sent him in v-mode during battle more times than both his combined fingers, multiplied by 4X? And he may be missing some brain, but he ain't missing no fingers!

Would he ever admit he twice teleported both to 71:40 and 45:90 recently, tried to attack but got owned from the moment he landed, razed and sqwashed? And with many eyes watching, he used colossus both times and went on v-mode?

Would he ever admit he has been posting in these boards for the last 1,5 week, but is too afraid of coming out of v-mode, after I wiped 80K Military Score from his poor self, and forced him to go in v-mode ONCE again? I mean, beside being the biggest DB we have ever met, he has also an account 8X times bigger than mine, and 12X other accounts feeding him as we all know - yet he runs like a little girl ahahahahahahahahhahaha

No, he would never admit it - but yet... as he writes this, he is still in v-mode ahahahahahahahahahah

But granted, he would never admit to have run into v-mode in the middle of a battle with me - to have El kicking his ass in such as way he has to run. Starcrap would never ever admit it,

so...

I remembered to take a few screenshots of those moments! And remembered to save them into my IKariam archive (you'd be amazed the things I got about him in my little archive, one of these days - perhaps very soon - I'll dedicate a whole thread to him and his other accounts. One thing is for sure, he will have a LOT to explain to Staff after I post some of these things ahahahahhahaha)

Anyway, for now.... have a look below, Starman being sent packing and in v-mode ahahahahahah

And notice, I renamed one of my towns to UWILLRUN_Coward, hours before the battles had ended - and he did run AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Starman runs to v-chicken-mode in the middle of battle

Starman runs to v-chicken-mode in the middle of battle

• Just another incomplete cr from starman. ...... But good for your alliance that you got some marble and ran into V mode , it will be great help for Gral in the war. As usual you are showing what a team player you are..... :lol:

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.