Approval to use Ambrosia

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Approval to use Ambrosia

I think there should be a confirmation before we use Ambrosia. I just attracted vermin to a bunch of cities on one of my islands because I thought it was an April Fool's joke. I tried to do it again but when I hovered my mouse over the button, I realized it cost Ambrosia and I had blown 100, which I had been saving for something else. I had no idea it even used Ambrosia. I thought it was just a gag. I'm ticked off. I've been saving that for months now.
    • Surax wrote:

I think there should be a confirmation before we use Ambrosia. I just attracted vermin to a bunch of cities on one of my islands because I thought it was an April Fool's joke. I tried to do it again but when I hovered my mouse over the button, I realized it cost Ambrosia and I had blown 100, which I had been saving for something else. I had no idea it even used Ambrosia. I thought it was just a gag. I'm ticked off. I've been saving that for months now.
      I am sorry for what happened to you, but we dont return back the ambrosia after player spent it. Be careful next time and make sure you are now thick "activate" on "Security query for premium features outside of the Ikariam shop"